• Published 7th May 2018
  • 10,905 Views, 345 Comments

Date-Your-Own-Dashie - CategoricalGrant



This Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story will give you the chance to fall in love with Rainbow Dash! The decisions (and the consequences) are your own!

  • ...
11
 345
 10,905

Chapter 29

Rainbow Dash doesn’t talk to you anymore.

Her friends don’t either. The loud apple salespony doesn’t even try to sell you apples anymore.

She just stares.

Pinkie Pie still likes and talks to you, though; she likes everypony. Of course, she also baked you a ‘Have a Shameful One Week Anniversary of Breaking Rainbow Dash’s Heart Day’ cake with a frowny face on it, once. That was kind of a bummer.

The Wonderbolts disbanded after Rainbow Dash pieced together what Spitfire had done. It led to several revelations about Spitfire’s conduct that led half of the teams’ roster to resign at the same time, ending the team’s season before it was half over.

Of course, there’s one upside to all this: you did make out with the Captain of the Wonderbolts behind a dumpster in a dark alley.

Even more than that, you were a record holder: you’d be the last pony ever to make out with an active Captain of the Wonderbolts behind a dumpster in a dark alley. Now that’s something you can tell your grandfoals about, assuming you don’t ruin your next nascent relationship like you did this one.

So...Good job? I guess?


SECRET ENDING