• Published 7th May 2018
  • 10,902 Views, 345 Comments

Date-Your-Own-Dashie - CategoricalGrant



This Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story will give you the chance to fall in love with Rainbow Dash! The decisions (and the consequences) are your own!

  • ...
11
 345
 10,902

Chapter 26

“How about I go grab us a couple of drinks?” you ask Rainbow Dash.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea,” she responds, reaching down to rub one of her hooves. “I think it might be a couple of minutes until I’m in shape to walk again.”

You stand up. “Just relax! I’ll grab us a couple of whatever the bartender recommends.”

Rainbow Dash nods in affirmation, and you head off to the bar.

Thankfully, it doesn’t appear that there is any line, and you are able to place your drink orders quickly. As they are being made, you turn around and take a look at the venue. All in all, it was a rather pleasant affair, with ponies either dancing or enjoying conversation in small groups.

Glancing to your right, you make eye contact with none other than Spitfire, the Wonderbolts’ captain. An icy chill shoots up your spine, and you bite your lip to prevent a yourself from screeching in excitement.

Without removing her gaze from you, the yellow mare, dressed in her full military uniform, saunters down the bar to stand next to you. She smiles, although it doesn’t put you at ease.

“Well well,” she begins, seemingly interested in your presence. “You must be the stallion that Rainbow Dash dragged along with her. You’re a Wonderbolts fan, right?”

Still biting your lip, you nod.

“Then you must know who I am?”

You nod profusely, and stick out both of your front hooves to emphatically shake one of hers. “Of course, Spitfire! I-it’s an honor to meet you!”

“Likewise,” she breathes, winking at you.

Two clunks interrupt the conversation as your drinks are delivered behind you.


To head back to Rainbow Dash with your drinks, proceed to Chapter 27.
To continue speaking with Spitfire, proceed to Chapter 28.