• Published 11th Mar 2018
  • 3,524 Views, 122 Comments

It All Started With A Big Bang - Cipher800



In a surpise turn of events, Bowser's Galaxy Reactor malfunctioned and reset the universe, with Bowser being the only survivor of the cataclysm. But what would happen if he landed in Equestria after this? Read this story to find out what will happen.

  • ...
4
 122
 3,524

Fury of Fawful

"Alright, that's for a latter discussion. Now, I have to deal with the Dark Star. Heh, I never thought that I'd have a good fight in this land." I said. Twilight was trying to find words before I stopped her. "And before you start, you do not even know a thing about this threat. Back before you know what, I researched the Dark Star, and from what I heard from Mario and that green guy, Linguini, I think he was called, the Dark Star COPIED my body and power, turning into a dark version of me that nearly destroyed the universe." I continued.

Suddenly, that little dragon came walking in, no, running in, and he was holding a scroll in his hands. "Twilight! The princesses sent us a letter!" Spike said. A letter? So my vision really was true, me and Twilight went to the letter, and to absolutely not my surprise, everyone but me gasped.

"Dear, is that my name?" I said, looking at the letter. Both Twilight and Spike nod. "Okay, that was still less awkward than the time that I almost thought you were in love with eachother when you both slept in the same bed."

"Spike's bed was-"

"And his bed was a box in the floor. Anywho- me and Luna received a vision where this "old friend" of yours was terrorizing the Crystal Empire, and creating dark clones in the process." Dark clones? It's worse than I thought, the Dark Sattlemites can also copy things now! "The locals are being evacuated by the minute. Not even the Crystal Heart can protect them. The prince and princess are also captured." Both Twilight and Spike were absolutely horrified. Huh, the irony that I once kidnapped princesses and now I have to save a royal family is... kinda weird. "Anyways, aside from that, let's not get any more interruptions, shall we? This thing has exceeded anything we ever encounter, even able to outmatch the Tree of Harmony in power. Everything, except you. We felt something... off with you the moment we first saw you. We were always scared that you would destroy us all, your power was too great for the Elements, but you showed no signs. You are the only one who can help us! Sincerely, Celestia and Luna." I then was about to close the letter before my vision detected something else under the letter. "P.S. There is a mirror inside that will allow one to accesses another world, don't le-" I heard a boom. "Okay, what is GOING ON HERRE!?" I roared as I marched out to the window and saw a face that I never thought would be possible.

"I HAVE FURY!" a familiar voice rang through my ears. That voice. A beam of pure energy blasted one of the houses in the background, causing it to self-destruct. "Fawful pities you horse-men like an angry battery with no friends. He may have failed once, or twice, but the spicy mustard of doom will be smeared all over this world!" Another beam of energy came down, destroying another house. I immediately knew who that person is.

At first, I did not know why he returned, but, I finally get it. That weird babbling nerd became bound to Fake Me as soon as he was inhaled, and now, they are literally one entity split into two. "Grr... stay down, you two! I got someone else to fry that I haven't quite figured out how it came yet." As both of them went downstairs, I stormed to the stairs, went up them and to the balcony. "You!" I said, pointing to a figure flying in the distance. The dark blue robe that he wore when he was Dark Fawful sat upon him. In fact, he looked exactly like his dark form, all the way down to the red goggles he had.

The moment Dark Fawful looked at me, he glared, yet still beared that weird grin of his. Did he ever stop smiling? Why does he even smile? "Fink-rat! And here Fawful thought you were all gone like an infinite cabinet wiped by the washcloth of universal reset." Fawful said. Still don't understand that freak. "You, however, are one of the finkest of fink-rats, always showing up along with those moustache brothers to ruin Fawful's plans." the freak said as he crossed his arms.

"Alright, listen up, you weird, babbling nerd! I don't know HOW you or the Dark Star came back, but I am 100% sure that you'll end up like the last time, with a bang." I said, growling at Fawful. I had every right to hate that guy, he attempted conquest on MY kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom not only once, but twice. He was so dangerous, that I was forced to join forces with Mario and Linguini to defeat him. The Dark Star incident almost destroyed the entire universe. I lost it once, and I won't lose it again.

"Fawful laughs at you, Fawful laughs at all of you. Neither moustache brother is here to help you now, and you are like a small wolf cub who has lost his way. You have nothing, and I have DARKNESS! And once Fawful finds and merges with his ultimate price, he will be like a mower compared to the grass of the horse-men. And once he is done, he will spit on you like a naughtly little child who-" I spat a small fireball to interrupt him.

"Really, I hate you and all, but I think you should scram." I said plainly. "I have lost my universe-" my calm demeanor was interrupted by my glare at him. "AND I WON'T LET YOU OR THE DARK STAR TAKE THE NEXT ONE!" I lunged at Fawful and punched him with all my might, causing him to fly into the nearby forest. I teleported to the place where he landed, and there was a massive crater, in which that nutcase got up from, panting. "So ya got a challenge now."

"Haff… haff… Fawful admits, that hurt him, but Fawful was holding back!" Suddenly, a dark aura formed around him as his skin darkened. "And now, you will face, the furious FURY OF FAWFUL!"

Both me and Fawful charged at each other. One thing was for certain. This was going to be the start of a great battle whose kind was unseen by the land of Equestria, until now.

Author's Note:

I... have had a hard time on Fawful's speech.