• Published 26th Feb 2018
  • 360 Views, 0 Comments

Dazzling Mania - BenTLA



After defeat the dazzlings set off to find the phantom ruby

  • ...
 0
 360

3) Studiopolis Zone

Studiopolis Zone was a bright place with multicoloured lights and T.V and film related props everywhere as well as many advertisements for Egg T.V which was created by the famous and crazy Dr Robotnik.

One of the manhole covers rumbled and out popped the three Dazzlings in their glamorous battle of the band outfits.

“Wow this is fabulous!” said Sonata who’s breath might have been taken away by the stunning atmosphere.

“You’re right Sonata it’s beautiful!” replied Adagio with a smile.

Aria saw a poster advertising Egg T.V she grunted and with all her strength ripped it off the wall knowing that it was ran by Robotnik.

Just then a familiar face popped up it was Thunderbolt Lightningblaze and he looked like he had something to tell the Dazzlings.

“Hey girls!” Thunderbolt said almost out of breath.

“Hey Thunderbolt!” all three Dazzlings replied in a cheery tone.

“Girls I don’t want to alarm you or anything but I want you to stay away from a specific robot whom is blue with a gold badge and a siren on his head you know like a police officer.”.

Adagio’s mind flashed back to Green Hill Zone where they had saw a robot exactly matching that description.

“Okkkk...” replied Adagio feeling a little nervous.

“Ok see you around!” said Thunderbolt before jumping into the hornet news van opposite the Dazzlings.

Apart from that the Dazzlings had a great time and even ate some giant popcorn from the Segasonic Popcorn Shop.

Then it happened.

The Dazzlings were walking down the street when a huge helicopter loomed near them and grabbing onto the side was the Heavy Gunner ready to fire his missiles.

He fired them with each Dazzling jumping but Sonata landed on a blue missile which rebounded and hit one of the Eggrobos opposite.

After three more missiles the Heavy Gunner Jetpacked off with his helicopter falling to the ground shortly before exploding.

The rest of the zone wasn’t too bad with the Dazzlings winning gallop lottery and Sonata rescuing two more emeralds.

Then the Dazzlings reached a big T.V screen which had turned on to display the weather.

But the weather went crazy and there was rain, wind and sun at the same time.

The reason being Robotnik had his Weather Globe (an Eggmobile that can change the weather) out to defeat the Dazzlings.

But Aria was brave and used the elements to defeat Robotnik and by using the wind to give her boosts up.

Eventually Robotnik got defeated and the Dazzlings were triumphant.

After hitting the capsule the Dazzlings changed into their casual outfits and decided to watch some hornet news.

A headline said
BREAKING NEWS: Flying Battery Returns.

The Dazzlings agreed to go on the battery so they could jog their memory after going on it in Dazzlings 3 & Aria.

They rushed to the battery and hopped on before it flew away.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked it expect Flying Battery Zone in a few days 😉

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment