• Published 26th Feb 2018
  • 360 Views, 0 Comments

Dazzling Mania - BenTLA



After defeat the dazzlings set off to find the phantom ruby

  • ...
 0
 360

Prologue (Angel Island Zone)

It was a beautiful day on Angel Island.

The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the sky was a clear blue.

Suddenly the roaring of a plane engine disrupted the peacefulness of the island.

There were the dazzlings on the plane with Sonata piloting and Adagio and Aria wing walking.

After their defeat by the rainbooms the dazzlings had been trying to find ways on how to get popular again and one place was suggested when one day Aria opened a history book and discovered the legend of the phantom ruby and its location Angel Island.

The dazzlings landed the plane and ran across the island in search of the phantom ruby.

Suddenly Sonata spotted five egg robos examining a certain spot in the ground.

The lead robo sent a claw down and pulled up a bit of the ground revealing a shiny pink ruby.

Adagio gasps as Aria says “The phantom ruby!”.

But before the dazzlings could take the ruby it emmited a force that reverted the colours of the world as well as the egg robos, but however the dazzlings were unharmed but were floating next to the ruby.

Suddenly there was a white flash and the phantom ruby beamed them off to somewhere else.

Author's Note:

Green Hill Zone coming tomorrow maybe