• Published 17th Jan 2018
  • 3,353 Views, 29 Comments

Tales of Love Three - Mister Phoenix



Spike is back in the Tales of Love once more, with new mares, more different one-shots and him getting all the mares chasing after him.

  • ...
8
 29
 3,353

How To Train Your Villain; Part One (Starlight Glimmer x Spike)

Twilight Sparkle kept walking back and forward, the purple alicorn’s purple coloured eyes moved around her new castle, trying to find anything that would answer her questions. She looked at a sleeping Spike, the young purple and green dragon was napping on his small throne that was right next to Twilight and Rainbow's throne. Twilight gave off a soft smile, knowing that she accidentally woke up him up far too early with her pacing and rambling to herself.

Twilight lifted a small blanket and pillow for the slumbering dragon, Spike gave off a smile in his sleep, hugging his pillow close, with the purple alicorn giving the young dragon a kiss on the forehead. The large double doors of Twilight's new castle that Pinkie decide to call "The Castle of Friendship." Rainbow Dash flew in, landing in front of Twilight flipping her rainbow coloured mane out of her eyes.

"The champ is here," Rainbow Dash boasted, puffing out her chest, hoping for a reaction.

"The champ is here!" Rainbow Dash said, repeating herself causing an eye roll from Applejack who just entered with the hothead cyan pegasus.

"Yes, Rainbow I heard you. 'The champ is here.'" Twilight said, her eyes were deadpanned.

"It's call the repeat, ladies. Get use to it, if any villain decides to show their face around these parts, they'll have to deal with the Great and Awesome Rainbow Dash!"

"And her massive ego too." Rarity said, walking past the boasting pegasus causing the six friends, even Rainbow let out a laugh.

Pinkie bounced into the Castle of Friendship, giving Twilight a smile. Twilight pushed Pinkie Pie away with her purple right front hoof, the pink party pony began to start rambling about completely random topics. Twilight Sparkle saw her five friends had all arrived much to a current cyan pegasus complaining.

"Now, you girls should know why I ask you all to come here." Twilight said, Rainbow stood behind the purple alicorn, mocking her, flapping her lips while Twilight were rambling on about the mysterious castle. Twilight stopped the cyan pegasus with her purple coloured magic.

"Look Twi' not everything happens for a reason. A box turning into a castle, sure it's an eyebrow raiser, but sometimes it just nothing" Applejack said, Twilight looked around.

"But, this was made out of our Friendship, I know this castle is important just because of that. It shows how much we been through and how much we all have grown as friends." Twilight said, rubbing her chin with her right front hoof.

"This castle is simply fantastic!" Rarity spoke, looking in the the walls fixing up her purple mane with her snow white hoof.

"I agree with with Twilight, and Rarity, and Rainbow, and Applejack, and Pinkie..." Fluttershy stated

"I like cupcakes!" Pinkie said, smiling at Fluttershy

"Still agree with Pinkie, oh and Spike too." The cream coated pegasus spoke in her soft voice, listening to Spike's snoring that echo through the castle.

Fluttershy let out a quiet whisper, sitting down on her throne, which was followed by the rest of mares behinds Twilight who was still scratching her brain that the castle many possibilities. The purple alicorn let out a sigh, sitting down on her rightful throne. A loud rumble shook the room that the six friends sat in, the floor seemed to open up and a crystal table rises from the ground, Twilight reached out her hoof, lightly touching it. The crystal table glowed bright light, causing Spike to wake up, and turning into a map of Equestria.

"Huh, that's new." Spike said, letting a yawn escape from his mouth.

The girls looked at the map, that Pinkie Pie called "The Cutie Map" since once it was active their Cutie Marks shined flying towards a small village. Spike was walking on the Map, crushing Pinkie's rock farm underneath his foot, causing Pinkie's smile to drop. Her blue eyes widen in sadness at the site, Twilight lifted Spike off the Map and back to his throne, rubbing her chin looking over to the place where she and her friends Cutie Marks were shining and hovering around.

"The Map must be asking us to go here." Twilight stated, her hoof pointed towards where the six Cutie Marks were surrounding.

"It may have the answer we need or somepony might be in trouble!" Twilight added.

"Well, I'm in. There's going to be danger and adventure." Rainbow Dash spoke

"Count me in too, I wouldn't be a good friend if I left ya alone with Dash for too long." Applejack said, Rainbow stuck her tongue out towards the apple farmer.

"I'm in, it will be like a long party!" Pinkie stated

"Oh, why not. It will be fun, I do hope that I have everything I would need for the trip." Rarity said, the five mares turn towards Fluttershy.

"Oh, umm... Well I might just stay here with Spike." Fluttershy said, giving off a nervous smile

"Are you kidding Flutters? I'm going with, I always wanted to see more of Equestria and it's about time I get to go on an adventure with you girls." Spike said, giving a thumbs up.

"I'll come." Fluttershy said, the cream coated pegasus hanged her head in defeat.

Rainbow bought Fluttershy close to her by wrapping her blue wing around the shy cream coloured pegasus mare. Fluttershy gave off a soft smile, Twilight pulled Spike near her, the alicorn was trying her best to talk Spike out of coming with them, not wanting to see him get hurt or worst.

Spike wave his claw, rolling his green eyes. Twilight bought the purple and green dragon into a tight hug, not wanting to let go of him. Spike forced his way out of Twilight's tight grip on him.

"Just promise you’ll stay safe." Twilight spoke, her voice was showing how worried she was over the young dragon.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, I'm not a baby anymore Twi' I can look after myself." Spike said, leaving Twilight alone.

"That's what worries me."


Steam blew out of the train, coming to the end of the tracks. The main six with Spike riding on Twilight's back, the girls looked at the small village out in the middle of nowhere. The ponies and dragon looked at the ponies of the small village, they all had uncomfortable looking smiles on their faces with their Cutie Marks all being black equals marks.

The girls all had these worried expressions on their faces, soon entering the town. The stallions and mares happily greeted the new ponies that had enter their village, their ruler of sorts stepped out of the shadows, the sun shined on her mane; moderate purple with lighter purple and pale, with grayish aquamarine highlights. Her coat was pale, light grayish heliotrope, her eye colour is moderate persain blue. Her Cutie Mark was the same equal mark like everypony else.

Spike looked at the mare, he could feel himself magically getting lifted off the ground, pink hearts floating out of his purple scaly head. The unicorn mare was elegant, magnificent, and just drop-dead gorgeous. Her moderate persian blue eyes looked over at the six ponies, she was most interested with the alicorn, her mind going towards ways to get this pony princess to give up her Cutie Mark and join the ranks of peace where everypony is the same and no pony is different.

She grew a terrible grin, her eyes locked with the young dragon riding on the alicorn princess back. The unicorn mare shook her head sideways, turning her evil smirk into a kind and welcoming one.

"Welcome to our village. I'm Starlight Glimmer, it’s so great to see new ponies coming to visit us, with one being a princess of Equestria and has a powerful dragon with them." Starlight spoke, batting her eyes at Spike, "I welcome everypony and everyone to our village!" She finished, welcoming everypony with open hooves.

The six girls and male dragon watched while the village sang their welcoming song, Fluttershy was the only one who was enjoying the musical number while the rest of the main six felt like they couldn't trust this 'Starlight Glimmer', she felt a bit off. Twilight and her friends just couldn't put their hoof on it, she just seems like she was up to something, everything Starlight Glimmer did felt sinister.

Spike didn't mind much, his mind was telling him that this Starlight Glimmer was beautiful. His heart was playing tricks on him, even if Starlight Glimmer sent a chill up his spine. The cold wind blew through the manes of the ponies, the musical number was over, Spike thought that Starlight's singing voice sounded something like from an Angel. Starlight Glimmer smiled at the girls, giving the purple dragon a flirt like wink his way.

"What happen to all these ponies Cutie Marks?" Twilight asked, Starlight let out a laugh.

"The Cutie Marks wasn't stolen, their were given willing. Everypony here wanted to start a new life to build and be equals, how can you live in a world where you know ponies are better than you are. Wonderbolts are the fastest and best flyers in Equestria putting shame on any pegasus pony who thinks that they good enough to join their ranks."

"Or how some unicorns can tame a wild Manticore without even trying while other can't even lift up anything. What do those unicorn get? Nothing, only the special ones get any attention, only the gifted ones get to go to a magic school where they’re magic can become even stronger than before."

"While earth ponies stay on the ground, watching pegasus and unicorns around them! A unicorn is able to do twice the work that one earth pony is able to do. While a pegasus is much faster and lighter, plowing fields in ten seconds flat, isn't that what pegasus boast about? but in our town. Everypony is the same, no one feels like an outcast or is different that makes others feel like they don't belong." Starlight explained, her smirk gave off a different message with other wicked thoughts.

"Can you show us?" Twilight asked, Starlight smirk stayed turning more wicked by Twilight Sparkle's question

"Why of course. Anything for a friend and a handsome dragon." Starlight said, Spike cheeks heated up with a blush, Twilight hoof stood in Spike path so, he wouldn't run over to the 'might be evil' Starlight Glimmer.


It was only a hour, but it felt like more when the six ponies got their Cutie Marks stolen by what looked like a normal stick that would fall off a tree. Locked away in some room, Starlight Glimmer held Spike with her hoof, tempting him with a kiss on the cheek that made him felt like he was melting. The young dragon floated after the mare that Spike thought he loved, Starlight tickled underneath his chin.

"What is a big strong dragon like you doing with ponies?" Starlight Glimmer asked, Spike blushed while rubbing his arm.

"Oh, I'm not that special. You're the beautiful and graceful one that makes my heart sing." Spike said, Starlight put her hoof on her chest, flattered.

"Oh, you're so, sweet. I love that in a man, I would like to date, along with honest and kindness." Starlight Glimmer spoke, leaning close to the young dragon where their lips was only a few inches apart.

Spike turn his lips to try and kiss Starlight Glimmer who pulled away before Spike could kiss the unicorn, the young purple and green coloured dragon head fell to the table, kissing the cold metal feeling it pressed against his lips. Starlight held her tongue not wanting to laugh at the dragon's misfortune.

"Why don't you talk to Twilight and tell her all about how great it is to be the same." Starlight spoke, "I'm sure she'll listen to you."

"Why are you so calm with me, I'm a dragon. I can't get anymore different from you. Why are you being nice to me?" Spike asked, Starlight let out a giggle.

"To show, that ponies, dragons, zebra's, Griffon's and all other creatures of Equestria can live in peace and be equal with you by my side. We'll be the start of a new era of peace that Equestria has never seen before, but only if you help little old me, I like you Spike, maybe even love you...."

"But we are unable to be together if you don't help me bring peace to everyone." Starlight Glimmer said, pouting her lips. Spike was scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm not sure..." Spike started, Starlight Glimmer rolled her eyes ignored that this dragon is giving her hard time.

Starlight Glimmer decided to shut Spike up, pressing her lips against his. Starlight Glimmer felt his uncomfortable scaly lips against her soft lips. The unicorn rather not kiss the young dragon, but Spike left her no other choice. He was planning on saying no and if Starlight wanted Princess Twilight Sparkle to willing join the village, Starlight need that purple alicorn's stupid pet dragon on her side.

Starlight Glimmer broke the kiss they shared with Spike, giving off a fake smile. Spike was trapped in daydream land, only paying attention to the important moments. Not caring that Starlight Glimmer was rubbing her lips clean with her hoof not wanting to taste Spike for any longer than she needed. Just a few more minutes then she can throw him away just like the rubbish he is.

"Anything you for my Queen." Spike said, Starlight Glimmer smiled.

Queen? Oh, I like that." Starlight grin, it was wicked, demonic and devilish.


Starlight Glimmer had no idea what happen. First Starlight thought that she had won, winning Spike over to her side instead to see him helping out Twilight Sparkle and her meddling friends. Now the unicorn secrets were in the spotlight, showing that she faked her Cutie Mark and forced her ways on ponies wanting a new life. She was getting chased, with the main six Cutie Marks in six jars that she held with her magic aura that was a light turquoise colour.

Starlight Glimmer was stopped by Night Gilder, Double Diamond, Sugar Belle, and Party Favor surrounded the villain, Starlight stomped her hoof against the ground, seeing the main six with Spike riding on Twilight's back.

"This is how you treat me! I brought you peace, all I wanted to do is make everypony the same and create a real friendship between ponies and all other creatures. If that's evil, then call me a villain!" Starlight Glimmer yelled out, anger flared up in her voice.

The ponies didn't answer the unicorn, Starlight had no way out. It was either to face her crimes or go inside the cave behind her that might not even have an exit. Starlight Glimmer's eyes caught Spike, the young dragon was pushing his way through the crowd. Starlight blasted the boulders above her, the purple and green scale dragon followed Starlight Glimmer into the tunnels.

The boulders fell blocking the entrance, causing the unicorn villain and the dragon of Ponyville to be seal within. Twilight ran towards the large boulders, tears filling up her eyes.

"Where does this cave go?" Twilight asked, well more like demanded, her voice raising in volume.

"Everywhere in Equestria, or nowhere. No pony knows." Night Glider answered.

Twilight Sparkle began crying, with her hooves trying to move the large boulders forgetting that she had magic. Fluttershy bought Twilight into a hug before the young alicorn could harm herself. Twilight began crying on Fluttershy's shoulder, the kind pegasus mare just comb her alicorn friend back.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have let him come. My little brother gone, with the pony with a wicked heart. He's gone and I may never see him again." Twilight said, tears running down her face.

Author's Note:

Tales of Love is back! Now having double parts? Yeah, I was thinking it over and I felt like a few stories from Tales of Love one and two were a bit rushed. So, for some chapters will have two or even three parts if it is needed. No longer will the chapters be around a thousand words long, now it's reaching towards three thousand.

Now, I changed the harem for this one, I did have a plan for the old Tales of Love Three, but I dumped those girls, beside Starlight Glimmer since a lot of people have been asking for her since the first one. Now before I show off the Harem, the Pie Sisters ain't in this story, I made Weekend With The Pies and if I added them in Tales of Love 3 it will be the same story just without Pinkie Pie.

Harem Time:

  1. Starlight Glimmer
  2. Lightning Dust
  3. Little Strongheart
  4. Coco Pommel
  5. Tempest Shadow