• Published 17th Jan 2018
  • 3,319 Views, 29 Comments

Tales of Love Three - Mister Phoenix



Spike is back in the Tales of Love once more, with new mares, more different one-shots and him getting all the mares chasing after him.

  • ...
8
 29
 3,319

Love Is A Fools Game (Tempest Shadow/Fizzlepop Berrytwist x Spike)

"Fizzlepop Berrytwist, commonly known as Tempest Shadow. You stand here because of your crimes against Equestria, helping a mad titan to take away all the Alicorn magic, hunting down The Elements of Harmony, how do you plead?"

A tall mare, with a broken horn, her eyes are a moderate opal colour, with her mane being a moderate rose with lighter edges, and her coat is dark orchid. She kept the same neutral expression stayed frozen on her face, a black coated pegasus stallion wearing gold armor over his coat and a large golden helmet.

Fizzlepop looked at him with the corner of her eye, the hornless unicorn mane stood in front of the four princess of Equestria, with Princess Skystar and her mother Queen Novo looked down at her. It seem that Twilight Sparkle, was the only one not glaring at her with anger or rage.

"Guilty, I work next to the Storm King and I can't change what happen in the past. I know he was just using me and I will take any punishment that you shall give me." Fizzlepop spoke, standing tall and try and not shake in fear.

"Princess Celestia, she should be in prison!" The royal guard yelled out, the white coated put her hoof on her chin.

"Leave us alone." Celestia voice boom out, every pony left confused, "Beside you Spike, stay here." The male dragon paused and stood next to Fizzlepop Berrytwist.

"Tempest Shadow, in my lifetime, I have seen lots of powerful beings. You're not the only hornless unicorn that I know, and trust me, he is much more powerful than you are." Celestia said, Fizzlepop looked to the left and right in confusion.

"You're crimes, they can't be easily forgotten, even if you're Princess Twilight Sparkle's Guard. For your punishment, Tempest Shadow. You and Spike shall be married by the end of the week." Celestia spoke, Fizzlepop turn to the male dragon who gave off a confuse shrug.

"What?" Fizzlepop question

"It either get married or get imprison." Celestia said, Fizzlepop open her mouth.

"It no use arguing with her. Just go long with it." Spike whisper in Fizzlepop's ear.

Fizzlepop Berrytwist didn't say another word, Celestia turn around leaving them alone. Spike had his arms folded, the dragon and hornless unicorn looked at each other, Celestia left the room, leaving them alone. Spike walked towards the doors, trying to open it, learning the The Princess of The Sun locked all the doors with her magic. Spike rubbed his head with claw in annoyance.

"Sorry about her, Celestia and Luna has always been meddling in my love life." Spike said, Fizzlepop let out a sign.

"Do we really have to get married?" Fizzlepop asked, Spike shrugged.

"No idea." Spike said, "The best thing we can do is pretend to care about getting married. We both try and find a loophole before the end of the week."

"Fine" Fizzlepop Berrytwist spoke, looking away from the male dragon.

Spike sat down waiting for the doors to unlock, Fizzlepop sat next to him, he gave her a small smile. Fizzlepop turn away to look towards the walls made out of marbles, Spike folded his arms, looking towards the ground. The two didn't speak at all while they waited for Twilight to unlock the door for them. The Princess of Friendship couldn't even get a word out of any of them, Fizzlepop sat in silence trying to ignore all the looks from the ponies on the train ride.

Fizzlepop tried her best to ignore Spike, not even looking the dragon in his green eyes, she would move her attention anywhere else and past him by, it bugged her that he lived in the same castle that she guarded, Twilight sat in her library, reading Advance Magic once again. Fizzlepop sat on the cold ground, her back leaning against the crystal wall, Spike sat next to the hornless unicorn.

"Hey." Spike said, Fizzlepop looked at him for the first time since her day at count.

"Good day Spike."Fizzlepop said, trying to stay calm.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go to Sugar Cube Corner with me at twelve?" Spike asked, Fizzlepop looked at the nervous dragon.

"I don't know you that well and it might be best for us..." Spike said, Fizzlepop rolled her eyes.

"You want a date with your future wife?" Fizzlepop finished for him.

"What? I don't think of you like that, Fizzle." That made her pay more attention. "Sure, you're beautiful, I don't want to think of you like that!" Spike said, rushing through his words.

Fizzlepop let out a small giggle, before shaking her head. "It's fine, Spike. Lunch at Sugar Cube Corner is fine. I'll meet you at twelve at the entrance of the castle." Fizzlepop said, leaving the dragon alone.

Spike sat with a big smile on his lips, wanting to jump up in joy that he has a somewhat date with Fizzlepop Berrytwist, he rushed to get ready. Spike waited by the door for Fizzlepop to arrive, the hornless unicorn arrive on the dot of twelve O'Clock. Spike gave her a kind smile, she walked outside with Spike following beside her.

Spike opposite of Fizzlepop, the mare drank her milkshake, Spike had the same thing, ponies in Sugar Cube Corner looked at them, Spike began to drink his milkshake. Fizzlepop looked them, her expression is fill with rage, everypony went back to eating and talking with their friends.

"This place is crowd, do you wish to take our date somewhere else?" Fizzlepop asked, Spike noticed that the stares had returned from the ponies around them.

"Sure." He said, walking next to Fizzlepop side.

Finding a place where no pony would know where they were, is harder than it looks. Meaning that Spike sat in the Air Ship that used to belong to The Storm King, he and Fizzlepop waited for the hedgehog to be finished with their lunch, Grubber rushed into the room, carrying two plates one filled with salad while the other one had colourful gems. His eyes is a brilliant colour of opal, his spiky mane is a light sapphire bluish gray and cornflower bluish gray and his coat is a dark grayish cobalt blue. He place down the plates and quickly left the room, Fizzlepop ate her lunch, she looked at Spike.

"I thought that dragons love eating gems?" She asked, Spike shook his head.

"We do! It just well, I didn't think that..." Spike said, Fizzlepop looked away

"It's fine Spike, I know you are uncomfortable with this whole wedding plan. I am too, I'm just trying to make the best of this before it comes to an end." Fizzlepop spoke, returning back to eating.

Spike took a bit out of the sapphire on his plate, the rest of their lunch is silence between them, beside hearing the echoes through the empty airship, the noises pipes, the dripping water, the air ship had all these strange noises. It didn't bother Fizzlepop, Spike didn't see her expression change at all. Spike just went back to eating his gems


Spike felt awkward, with a strange silence that hang around him and his friends, on the table sat a letter from Princess Celestia, it most likely had plans for Spike's and Fizzlepop Berrytwist wedding. Spike let out a defeated sign, he hang his head low, to avoid his friends glares.

"What is this Spike!" Twilight yelled out

"Celestia decide for Fizzlepop's punishment, is to be my wife. We have been trying to find a loophole." Spike tried explaining

"I'll talk to Princess Celestia, try and put the wedding off." Twilight said

"Good, while you do that. Fizzle asked me out on another date. Later girls." Spike said, leaving the castle.

The second date with Fizzlepop, Spike and the hornless unicorn just sat outside Ponyville, sitting under the shade of a great oak tree. Fizzlepop took a bite out of a juicy red apple, while Spike ate a piece of a sapphire.

"How did you join The Storm King?" Spike asked, Fizzlepop looked away.

"I join him, because he promise to fix my horn. However, he kept avoiding it. Wanting one thing, before moving to another thing in a few days. The Storm King wanted that Scepter to take over Equestria. I did everything I was told, wishing for my horn back, to show everyone what I can do." Fizzlepop spoke, Spike pulled her close, bring her into a warm hug.

Fizzlepop lightly blushed, feeling Spike's nice warm scales against her coat. She gave a light smile, nuzzling against his purple scales. The two stayed like that, feeling each other in the nice hug. Spike looked at Fizzlepop, seeing the bright orange golden sun, shining down onto Fizzlepop Berrytwist coat. He burp up a letter with a red ribbon wrapped around it.

Dear Spike:

I decide to pull off the wedding between you and Fizzlepop Berrytwist. I should never force you into a relationship with a former villain just to see you happy. Tell Fizzlepop that she's free to go, she can continued to be Twilight's Guard. I never realized how scary Twilight can be when she angry, I had already written it down to not angry her again.

From Princess Celestia.

"The wedding off." Spike said, Fizzlepop broke the hug that she shared with Spike and gave a huge smile.

"That's great!" She said, the male dragon put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, great." Spike said, the hornless unicorn didn't seem to catch his disappointment.

Fizzlepop gave Spike a light kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush. The hornless unicorn gave him a smile and a wave goodbye, leaving the male dragon sitting alone under the oak tree. Spike looked towards the ground, letting out a soft sigh and feeling his cheek, the spot where Fizzlepop kissed him, smiling at the feeling of her lips against his cheeks, or the feeling where him and Fizzlepop shared a hug, feeling each other close to each other, there was nothing that Spike could do.

He was in love with Fizzlepop Berrytwist.


Fizzlepop felt strange, these strange feelings began to surface. She felt her heart begin to flutter, her cheeks heated by in a blush, when ever she is around the male dragon that she was about to get married too. Fizzlepop smiled, picturing Spike next to her, by her side.

Wanting to feel his lips pressed against her, the slamming of the door, broke her out of her thoughts. The same thing that haunted her thoughts shook himself dry. The light rain pour that happen when the clock turn twelve in the the afternoon, soon turn into a heavy storm, pouring down on the small rustic town.

"Hey Fizzle." Spike said, giving the hornless unicorn a nickname.

"Hey Spike." Fizzlepop said, giving a smile to him.

Spike sat down, his looked away, he shook his head. Making his claws into a fists, he turn to the beautiful hornless unicorn mare, with that graceful smile that she shined towards him, those lovely moderate opal coloured eyes, Spike swallowed the breath he didn't know that he was holding.

"Fizzlepop I need to tell you something." Spike said, Fizzlepop tilted her head, she looked rather cute like that.

"I think I love you." Spike said, finally feeling like he could breathe once again.

"I don't know how I feel about you Spike, but I'm willing be with you. I want to learn about these strange feelings that I began to have for you." Fizzlepop said, Spike gave a smile.

Author's Note:

Umm... Lyra was meant to be before Tempest Shadow, but because I couldn't write the story idea that I had for her, I gonna have to think of something else to do with that. I'm not too sure about it at the moment. But this was Fizzlepop x Spike.

If you are wondering why Fizzlepop beside Tempest, I try to write it like Tempest, but it just didn't seem right. If it was a different setting maybe, but I do like the Tempest Shadow name better than her real name. I'm hoping that Lyra is next, if not then it will be the Celebrities; (Rara, Sapphire, Songbird, Photo Finish)

Random Picture Time! (Go readers, beg for a story to be made with this picture)

Comments ( 8 )

K. Good one. FOr the photo, Grubber is good friends with Spike, and tells Spike he really wants to go to the bake sale/friendship festival , but he doesn't want to go alone. He tells SPike that he should ask Tempest out so they can go together.

That's a shortened version.

We want to see a prime shipping story of Spike and Tempest/Fizzlepop.

9304427
There were a vote between both Sunset and Tempest and well Tempest win if I didn't get bored of the story then Sunset wpuld have arrived but saddly she was the less popular choice.

so when is the next harem chapter?

9558346
I got lazy while writing this and during Tales of Love Three was a slow writing block. Plus Lyra was meant to get her own chapter and be apart of the whole harem. So, unlike One and Two, Three isn't getting a final harem chapter.

Login or register to comment