• Published 13th Dec 2011
  • 561 Views, 1 Comments

A tale of two tails - Dahlon



A lone pegasus who cant seem to fly right goes on a quest with his sister to find thier parents...

  • ...
 1
 561

An explantion...!?

A/N: ok this one has been pre-read but not edited, spot any mistakes and i will correct them but for now just enjoy the story =3



Chapter 2 : An explantion...!? (To my Uncle)




For me flying was always a pain to me, but i wont get into that right now. My mind was on other things like getting home safe and how to applogize to my sister and try to explain to my uncle what happened... needless to say "tonight is going to be a long night". I thought out loud while giving an audiable sigh after. "but i'll get to it when i do no use in worrying about it now".


A Few Hours later...


"I'm home!" I said tired and worn out from my flight home. "Welcome home, seems like you and me need to talk..." my uncle said as he left the livingroom with a frown on his face and dissapointment in his voice, I could hear sniffling in the background; my expression went from tired to complete shame and relisation as I flattened my ears to my head. "Okay then can we do this outside?" I asked with consern as I start to turn around to walk out, "no... we talk here." he said.


At this point I really didn't know what to do, I didn't want my sister to hear this nor did I want to be here at all... so for this all I said with a harse voise trying to hid my anger was "We talk outside... or you leave me alone I dont feel right here...", I walked out the door and round a corner of the house to make sure my sister wasn't listening in on us.


"So what do you have to say for your self? he said in the same dissapointed voice he had inside.
"I don't need to explain what happened it just happened..." figuring he heard it all from smoku. "I wonder how shes holding up..." I thought to myself.
"If your wondering shes fine, also I didn't get the story from her she just sat there and cried..." he said as his voice that saddend fomr the recent memory, sinserely I was shocked i just sat there and looked like he just told me the most horible thing ever, "I forgot he could read me like a book." I thought as a small smerk creaped up to my lips as my expression changed again, my uncle was that same; we both started laughing.

"Well I supose you want the whole story then huh?" I asked in a joking voice, all he gave was a small nod so i started to explain my side not missing any detail I couldn't remember, I also included how I blanked out during my rage and also how I didn't notice any pain afterward except from my outstretched wings, despite me having bruses all over my body that were still visable. During my explanation my uncle just sat there and looked me over, also checking my wings to see if they were fine, afterwards he just sat there and said "Your fine but you have strained some of the mucles inbetween you wings and your back so be carful flying for now.", with that we walked back inside to have some rather late dinner.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment