• Published 21st Jul 2012
  • 813 Views, 3 Comments

Harmony between two different melodies - MylittleDashie



Marshall isn't what you call a normal pony, not unless you call a pony/changling normal

  • ...
4
 3
 813

Skipping School

Chapter 2

I just couldn't believe it! "You got the tickets to the wonder bolts daring diving anavercery Norm! How did you do it? the papers said they were sold out!" I said not even bothering to hide my pure joy of the subject.

"Shhh Marshall you don't need to let the world know," with a laugh and a tilt of his head to the door I just recently walk out of as he spoke.

"Oh, yeah sorry..." i said blushing, "that's a good idea."

He laught and said, "its whatever man," nudging me in the shoulder, "now come on let's fly!"

I smilled and with thoughs words said I closed my eyes and concentrated hard, engulfing my bare back in a purple flame reveling a pare of neon purple, bug like wings. I stop to catch my breath, and opened my eyes to see Normans exited face, complete with an ear to ear grin.

"that's to cool" he said giving a chuckle.

"If you think that's cool just wait till you see this," i gleemed, once again closing my eyes, but this time engulfing my wings in the flame, changing them into two white pegeasus wings. I begain to woble "cool huh?" I said in a dizzy voise and then colapsed with a "humph."

Normans chuckls turned into a side splitting laughter, and now he was on the floor as well. "Oh come on now, I don't want to have to carry you all the way!" he said when he had the chance to breath, "we don't have time for a break."

I stood up, still slightly wobly, and shook my head, "yeah your right," I said shrugging off the aches, "hey Norm?"

He looked up towards me, being he wasstill on the ground from the laughter that happened seconds ago, "what's up?"

My grin grew as well as my excitment and I could barely say what I did before I took off with great speed, "Last one there's a rotten pony!"

I could almost here him strugling to get up as I flew, but he did get up and caught up alot faster than expected. "Woah! You can fly." I admred, "I never knew you could be so fast!"

He laught and said, "when I was little I put my self through many tasks to make me as fast as Forest Fire," he winked at me, "I wanted to join the wonderbolts so I could get a chance to impress her."

"why didn't you try and go for it?" I asked out of pure curiousity.

Norman let his smile fade and gave a sigh, "I did try but they wouldn't accept me because they already got a new member, Dream Catcher" his smile came back, "but hey atleast I impress Forest Fire!" that he almost shouted, out of pride.

"After a while i heard of another group like the wonderboltz and i wanted to join them, But Celestia called upon me before I could," pausing to dogded six pegeausi moving a piano, looking at me again and his smile genres bigger, "and well at first I was disapointed but then I figured out what she needed from me it wasn't so bad."

"Really?" i was puzzled, why would he not care he so could have made it, "what was so important that you just let your dream go?" I asked manovering around a castle tower.

He flew next to me and bumped me on the shoulder, "well let's see... I believe it had to do something with a white, purple maned pegeausis pony who's name sounds like marshmellow." he answered in a joking manner, rubbing his hoof in my mane.

"You gave all that up for me?" ok now I feel real special, and supper confused, "why?" what is it that he seen in me that was strong enough to rip him from being like the wonderbolts! (not saying I don't enjoy that he didn't, but still)

He looked at me and smiled a gentle loving smile, "you reminded me of a little brother that never had a chance and I realised that you were more important," he spoke with emotion, I could see a tear fall from his eye and wanted to comfort him, "I seen it as if you were him givin a second chance to take a breath from the air we all breathe." he said pushing me, Your like my little bro."

I could even speak. I was sitting there like an ass, and a lump had formed in my throat and I wanted to cry, I never had a brother (or parents for that matter but oh well). "I... I don't..." was all I got out before I flew right into him sending us spirlling in the air.

He caught and stabled us both and then laughed, "careful speed racer your wobling," he said.

"Oops sorry." great that was embarresing.

"it's fine dude" he begain to fly us back on coarce and said, "we better hurry before we miss Forest Fire and Rainbow Blitz preform there blazing double rainbow!"

I wiped a tear from my eye and got excited "Thats there newest trick! We better move fast I don't want to miss it!" and we took off laughing a messing around the rest of the way there.
----------------------------------------

"we'er here! I cant believe it! I think I'm in shock I'm so excited!" I was litterally jumpping up and down so fast, I thought I was going to dessintagrate. "your the best!" grabbing him into a death grip hug and not letting him go till he was turning blue, "where are our seats?" I asked, searching all over the crowded statium as If I were sherclop holmes.

"well let's see the tickets say that we're right..." he begain looking around till he smiled as he found them, "there!" he said pointing over to the two premium seats, over looking the hole statium

"NORM i love you!" I said out loud, quikly shying away and turning red, realising I atractted looks from all the ponies around us.

He laught at me, "love you too Bro," he said messing up my mane, as if it wasn't all over already.

He laught harder as I fixed my mane, and then we walked to our, super awesome, premium seats! When I had gotten seated he asked if I wanted a drink or some popcorn, giving him my answer he left and came back a few minutes latter. "thanks" I said as he gave me my stuff.

As he was getting settled in the anouncer came on, "ladies and gentle colts I give you the wonderbolts!" at the last word spoke Rainbow Blitz, Dream Catcher, Rain Storm, and Blue Lava flew out of the hole in the center of the building of clouds in formation fallowng the lead of Forest Fire.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" I was bouncing faster and faster, and apperently all my bouncing was vibbrating Normans seat causing him to fallow my lead. I wasn't quite sure but I think he was laughing at me.

They flew around for all to see, and after a while of that Forest Fire nodded to Blitz. At that moment Rainbow Blitz flew directly upwards breaking the formation leaving a trailing rainbow behind, then Forest Fire broke threw next spiraling after him leaving a firey trail of her own. The rest of the wonderbolts flew to a perch close to me and norms seats. Again norm was laughing but harder, for my bouncing had come to a complete stop and i almost couldn't tare myself away at how close they were to close my dropped jaw and look back at the two dancing pegeasi.

When I managed to do so, I realised that they had still been doing the samething but had flown so high they were almost out of veiw. Then Blitz took a hard right rainbow still fallowing, and then Forest Fire did the opposite, she turned left. When they got far enough away from each other they stopped and faced one another, Blitz looked around and then gave the ok. They had both flipped on there goggles and started flying in a circle never leaving there distance from eachother. They went faster and faster till they were just a blur of colors. I couldnt quite tell what they were doing, and then I seen it they had mixxed there two elements, Blitz's rainbow and Forest Fire's fire had become one making a ring of rainbow fire!

The two of them then began lowering in altitude getting closer to the crowd till they hovered just above everypony, never breaking the colorful ring. It was so beautiful, making the addience "ohh", "aww", and it also got my eyes to widden to a point it was scaring Norm.

"dude your eyes open any bigger and they'll fall right out of your head!" he said not sure wether he should laugh or not, "I mean what would I tell Celestia then?" this time he laughed for I let my eyes shrink to a "safer size"... That is till the coolest thing happened next.

In the center of the ring of colorful fire a bright white spark begain to form, sending lightning bolts to the edge of the shape making everypony jump each time it happened. I was shaking like a mad man and this time it wasn't my doing, the hole statium was shaking because of the trick. Forest Fire and Rainbow Blitz were closing the gaping hole in there ring causing the lightning to strike faster and everything and everypony shake harder. It was so amazing it was almost as if they were creating a portal to another world, and each time they made the gap smaller the more it looked the part. It was getting smaller and smaller making the intencaty of it all murdurous and it seemed they were almost done with it all, but then when they closed the ring the white light grew and formed around the two pegeasi till 'BOOOOOOOM!' the explosion sent a blast of colors all a crossed the crowd making there manes fly back from the force of it.

When the light and colors dissapeared it revealed the two ponies in the center hoof in hoof making a pose to impress. There was nothing, no cheers, not a sound everypony had been amazed into scilence. Then there was the sound of Norman's hooves clapping together and soon after, me and the rest of us begain to clap with him. Then there were screams and cheers of fans it grew so loun I bet you Even discored himself heard us.

"That was so AWESOME!" I screemed jumpping up and down in my seat using it as a trampoline, "this is the best day ever and it's not even over!" giggling like a little girl I almost fell off our perch but Norm caught me.

He was laughing once again today, as if it wasn't enough, "you are way to happy I swear, I know it's your first show but still" patting me on the back, "now if you thought that was facinating I bet you'll love Blue Lava, Rain Storm, and Forest Fire's raining fireworks!"

Again shaking and giggling, "I can't wait!" was all I said before the next performance started and that was it. After all the tricks, and the fireworks!, me and my best friend... No me and my brother headed home from a day we would never forget.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment