• Published 10th Dec 2017
  • 458 Views, 0 Comments

Heros of Equestria Book I: The Ersa Staff - Tiny Branch



Dive 15 years into the future, where Equestria is at war with it’s self. 5 years have passed since the murder of Princess Celestia and Applejack. The world is falling apart, without the Element of Honesty, it is up to new heros to rise.

  • ...
 0
 458

Prologue

Author's Note:

It’s a prologue, so of course it’s short:trixieshiftright:! Don’t complain:ajbemused:, if you like it, don’t just fav it, press the thumbs up sign! :twilightsheepish: hope you like it, and next chapter will be longer. I plan for at least 3 books/stories with If the story becomes popular, short stories on other/background ponies and their story in ‘Heroes of Equestria’ series!

Oh, only complain if there is grammar mistakes, or if the basic idea is bad. But I think it’s good.

Starlight had and important matter to talk about, she ran along the rocky hallways were the Cutie Map had made it’s new home, she saw the remaining Elements, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Twilight. Above them them was a statue of Applejack and have writing engraved in it. In Memory of Applejack, is what it said. It had been five years, since that faithful day when Chrysalis murdered Celestia and Applejack while she was trying to help her with the catering for Luna’s 1235 birthday. Thats when Chrysalis flew in with a sword and struck. The sword cut off their heads in one go and then they were gone, just gone.

Ever since then Chrysalis was slowly gaining power and soon the world was in Chaos, literally. After 1 year, she had found a spell to summon Sombra back. Soon he told her a spell which could be used to control Discord. Thats when the Chaos started, it broke Fluttershy to see it happen, especially because it was just 3 years since their foal was born. Depressed, she tried her hardest to bring him back but then under the control he lashed out and cut her wing right off. Now as I walked closer I saw her sad face as she looked at her metal wing.”He didn’t mean to, some where inside him is the Discord I fell in love with,” she would say.

Then soon Chrysalis had hatched a whole new hive, some strong enough to fight against the old hive and together they turned Thorax’s hive into their own. That’s when everypony could never know who is the real pony. We went to Zecora and now everypony must wear this green mud that reveals the Changeling. Not all Changelings were under mind control, Thorax, Pharynx and another Changeling named Arachnid who is Pharynx’s mate were the only ones strong enough to escape and stay here in the Dragon Lands with us with a small rate of reproduction. After 3 yeats only 16 Changelings were hatched, usually it would be 35 on a average, with only.

All over Equestria there are camps either for the royal guard or civilians, here in the Dragon Lands is the only place we are completely safe, here all the remaining royal family members, memembers of the Mane Sixes and most other ponies. Now as I walk closer to them I noticed that Applebloom was sitting in Applejack’s old seat, “Starlight! Ya’re back! Did ya, Sunburst an’ Starswirl find any ding?” Applebloom was hopping for a positive answer. Now a full grown pony she was one of the fiercest mares in Equestria. Known to take down the occasional Changeling.

“Yes, Twilight, can I have moment?” I asked.

Twilight got up, she was heavily pregnant with a stallion named Star Tracker. There needed to be more heirs to the throne, every since Celestia died, Luna got no sleep. Day and night duty’s took up her whole life. Twilight and Cadence were in charge of looking after all the survivors so far. Almost a quarter of the population has been slaughtered, the ratio of mares to stallions has dropped from 6:1 to 3:1 as almost all the ponies killed were mares. “Yes Starlight, I can talk for a moment.”

We walked to a space where we were alone. I took a deep breath in. “It has been 5 years Twilight, 5 years since we last saw Celestia and Applejack alive. Since then Equestria is at war, we need new heroes. Especially with you expecting your child in 5 months time,” stated Starlight,”Let me form a team. Please...” I had been begging her for months, she said to wait for her son to become old enough to take her place every time. I hopped she would say yes, even though he was now 15 and almost at age.

“Starlight, I have been thinking about this for a while, truth is. I don’t want you or anypony else to die. Otherwise I would of sent you out along time ago. But I have decided, take Sunburst and also take Dissey with you. Fluttershy said it would be best if she helped get Discord back,” replied Twilight,”Go get Trixie, she usally hangs out at the bar at Camp TS(Two Sisters) and I believe she hangs with two powerful unicorns. Together you should be able to find a way to save Equestria.”

“But Diz is only 7!” I protested.

“Just do it, ok?” replied Twilight.

“Yes Twi,” I said.

I walked back to the others with Twilight. I went to Fluttershy, Dissey was actually hiding under the table,”Fluttershy, are you sure, must I take Dissey with me. It is going to be dangerous. Remember, Dizis only 7!” Fluttershy saw my protest, she only nodded.

“Yes, Starlight. At the right time, I am sure Discord will come to his senses with the sight of his daughter. Now Diz, you can come out, no need to be hiding,” Fluttershy replied.

Diz ran out her fur was the same yellow as her mother’s but had a wild teenager-like mane with her father’s black mane colour. She had two dear horns and her front hooves were paws. Her wings were hidden is her tuff of fur on her neck, they would magically appear and looked like the were mad of the fluff. Her tail was pink like her mother’s mane and the tuff at the end was black.”I was NOT hiding. I was merely testing my Chaos magic!” prostested the young hybrid.

“Ok Diz, go to your cave campsite. Pack your things, we will be leaving at midnight,” I told her and she disappeared in a snap of her paws. I hugged my friends and told Applebloom,”Don’t worry, I will avenge Applejack.”

As I left, I looke at the statue,Dont worry Applejack, I will end this war.


“SUNBURST!”

“Huh, what? Why are you shouting?”

“SUNBURST!!! You were sleeping again! But I did it, we are leaving! We gotta pack!” I shouted.

“Oh, sorry Starlight. But that’s easy, you can just do it with your magic!” Said Sunburst.

“Yes, Sunburst”-POW!-“There everything we’ll need packed into a few saddle bags. But remember our plans for tonight. We still gotta get that done before midnight,” I told him.

“Oh, yes. ‘Buck Time’ right or are we doing a late night reading marathon?” he asked.

“Urrgh, Buck Time you hay bale!” I chuckled.

We have been a married couple for a month now and still we’re getting used to it. Romeo took forever to propose and we hadn’t bucked anypony before, infact today was our first. For the last month we had been so busy researching and babysitting Toffee Apple(Applejack’s heir) we didn’t have the time to. And I wasn’t on heat either...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment