• Published 23rd Apr 2018
  • 623 Views, 2 Comments

Outlaw in Appleloosa - Red flame



A strange outlaw has been sighted in the desert, Applejack volunteers to find this pony with alot more excitment than they thought she'd have

  • ...
 2
 623

Rescue Gone Wrong

Rainbow Dash and Spike had arrived in Appleloosa, they brought along an energy tracker that could lead them to Applejack's energy signal. It was made by Twilight naturally, Spike pulled the square blue device out of the saddle bag and then pressed the red button to turn it on. They were just on the outskirts of the town, the signal flashed Applejack's cutie mark.

"Oh man that's a two day trip, go north east Rainbow." Spike explained.

"I really want to see what's going on now." Dash grinned excitedly.

Rainbow flapped her wings and took to the sky again, they followed the signal for the full two days. Until eventually they made their way to the huge mountain. They glance down and spot the camp. Rainbow Dash decides to land on the mountain where they won't be spotted. She pulled out two pairs of binoculars from the saddle bag and handed one to Spike.

"Alright look at the signal again and then find her." Rainbow explained.

Looking through those binocluars Spike had difficulty finding Applejack at first, however he soon spotted a head with that cowboy hat, as well as her belly sticking out of the sand. There was a jar of water next to her with a long straw that just barely reached her mouth.

"I got her, they buried her in the sand." Spike pointed out.

He points to her and Rainbow Dash's gaze went over to her. First the Pegasus chuckled a bit at seeing such a strong pony so helpless. But then it was time to think of a plan, there seemed to be two ponies a silver pony named Slick and a gold Pegasus named Shine guarding her and clearly having their fun with her as they were brushing feather daggers on her belly.

"See aren't you glad we let your belly out of the sand." Slick teased.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOHO AH CAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAHKE IT!" Applejack pleaded cutely.

"Aww, but I think you caaaan." Shine teased playfully.

Her belly trembled under the two feather daggers as they forced her cute laughter out of her, all she could move was her belly and head. Her head wobbled on the sand as she couldn't squirm any other way. A feather dagger dips down into her belly button getting her to squeal hard and send her into hysterics.

"EEEHEHEHEHEHP NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOT NOT THERE PLEASE!" Applejack pleaded cutely

"What a vulnerable little button." Slick teased.

"Hm alright Spike, wait here I'll try and scout out the rest of the camp. If I can get back in twenty minutes we'll have a good plan. If not, well then your on your own." Rainbow chuckled.

"Gee thanks, I think I'll wait up here till nightfall if your caught." Spike smirked playfully.

Rainbow Dash grinned then jumped off the mountain at the opposite side of the camp, she let's her wings glide so her landing is soft in the sand. She crept out from behind one of the tents and peeked her head out. In addition to the ones tormenting Applejack she saw two others. The Green pony named Zenny, and the red and black pony called Crimson.

As she turned to make her way back up the mountain. She was greeted by Hunter grinning at her. She sweats nervously and excitedly from seeing the unicorn. His horn glowed a white aura and a feather ring appeared inside of her belly button. She yelped as she felt that.

"I trust you have an idea of what that will do." Hunter smirked.

"S-sure do." Rainbow Dash gulped cutely.

"Hooves up then."

Rainbow Dash sighed playfully, but got her front hooves up above her head standing on her hind legs. Hunter marched her out into the open and the two ponies there instantly grew excited at who they had now. Their gaze instantly going to the cute blue belly.

"I can't believe we've got Rainbow too now." Crimson grinned excitedly.

"I think I want her right here in the camp." Zenny smiled.

"Fair enough then." Hunter grinned.

Spike watched from ontop of the mountain as they began to truss up Rainbow Dash. They decided to dangle her upside down from a pole attached to the tent. She wiggled in place as they also started to wrap rope around her belly, looping it three times. One for the top of the belly, one above the belly button and one bellow it.

"No wings, and now your belly looks even more vulnerable." Hunter smirked.

"You think I'm scared." Dash smirked.

"Like Applejack, it shouldn't take long. Now then we need to know if you brought anyone with you?" Zenny grinned.

"Heh Like I'd need help to get away from you guys, not impressed." Dash bluffed playfully.

"That right, better hope your telling the truth."

Zenny finished tying the rope and then pulled it to squeeze Rainbow's belly, this got a cute squeak out of her as her body trembled in place. After doing that he went over to their wooden table where there various tickle tools laid out and ready. He picked up a device shaped like a handheld coin launcher. He aimed it at the belly.

Rainbow wiggled in suspense as she couldn't help but sweat from it, finally three coins were fired onto her belly. They attached to it and begin to move at blinding speed around the skin, the Pegasus yelped and her lips quivered as she struggled to keep from laughing. Her body writhed in place from the torment.

"Guess we'll be adding more coins." Zenny smirked.

He pulled the trigger and three more coins shot at the belly, two helped to slide along it with the other three. While one moved into the belly button and begun spinning. This made her arch her back forward while also letting out a huge squeal laughing helplessly now.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH NO MEHEHEHEHEHRCY!" Rainbow begged cutely.

"Did'nt take long to get you begging, talk and this suffering will end." Zenny smirked.

"NEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHVER!" Rainbow laughed.

While the coins moved and spun on her poor belly and button, Crimson picked up two paint brushes. He walked over to Rainbow, then began to swipe them up and down on the blue skin making her laughter grow louder. The bristles glowed crimson and a trail of the same color was left as the brushes moved on the belly.

"Such a ticklish little wonderbolt." Crimson smirked.

This got her to blush and her laughter started to get a frantic tone to it as she felt more and more helpless. Her belly jiggled under the tools tormenting it looking very adorable to the eye. Hunter stared at it for a few minutes, before charging up his horn. Sand began to form into two sand rods.

They slowly begin to slide and scrub against the helpless belly, moving along the skin getting the Pegasus to laugh harder. A third sand rod dipped into the belly button now getting her to squeal as well. She held on for a good six hours of this, before finally Spike flew down to the ground with his hands up above his head.

"She came here with me, you can stop the interrogation." Spike sighed in playful defeat.

"How brave of you little dragon, are you sacrificing yourself because your really that brave. Or cause we're just tickling them and thus less risk for you." Hunter grinned.

"Both actually." Spike chuckled nervously.

Hunter signaled for the other two to stop their tickling, the coins went back into the launcher and the sand rods vanished from her belly. This left Rainbow hanging limp in the ropes panting heavily, her belly pumping adorably from her tired breathing.

"Aww and you were just about to crack too." Zenny grinned.

"O-oooh I pr-retty much already have." Rainbow Dash chuckled weakly.

"Rainbow can join Aj, the dragon will stay here." Hunter grinned.

Thirty minutes later Rainbow Dash was staked out in an x-position next to where Applejack was buried. Both of them had their eyes drooped exhausted from their tickle sessisons. They glance at each other and smile weakly.

"T-that w-was kind of a b-bad r-rescue." Applejack grinned weakly.

"Y-your right, I s-should waited and watched them torment you awhile first." Rainbow Dash smirked back.

They chuckle and resume staring up at the sky, the guards had left them alone for now while they got Spike set up. So they had a good thirty minutes to talk before they were subjected to more tickling. They could smell fire coming from the camp, but they knew Spike was fireproof so he was safe. Soon Zenny started walking back to them.

"W-what are you doing to S-spike." Rainbow Dash asked tiredly.

"Oh let's just say he's "roasting" but it's perfectly safe." Zenny grinned.

Zenny sat next to Applejack who gave a nervous gulp as he had brought with him a gun shaped device, however it had three metal rods attached to the tip of the gun. He aimed it at the belly and it began to shiver in place from being so close to it.

"N-not the b-belly buster." Applejack pleaded cutely.

"Such a sensitive little pony you are huh?" Zenny smirked.

He pulled the trigger and the rods began to scribble on the orange belly now. This got her to explode in really cute laughter now, it trembled adorably under those rods as she tried to wiggle but of course couldn't budge in the sand. They move in circular patterns around the skin.

"You two will be subjected to this every thirty minutes with only fifteen minute breaks. So anything about Spike we should know about?" Zenny smirked.

They both knew they couldn't handle another interrogation now, Rainbow quickly gave up the information that Spike could send letters to anyone in equestrian. Including the rest of their friends. Zenny grinned and quickly set up the belly buster on it's stand as it scribbled on Aj's belly making the pony laugh hard.

"Soon we'll have all eight of you." Zenny smirked.

He began to walk back toward the camp while the rods began to vibrate on Applejack's belly now. Her laughter got louder from feeling that as her skin shivered and trembled from it. Rainbow Dash gulped cutely knowing everypony would be joining them soon.

To be continued.

Comments ( 2 )

Shouldn't the outlaw have an OC tag?

9293704
Oh wow I didn't do that did I my bad, what do you think of the story though?

Login or register to comment