• Published 24th Nov 2017
  • 706 Views, 10 Comments

Meme Destruction - Skyfall360



Meme Creator gets knocked down by bullies. He uses memes to destroy them.

  • ...
3
 10
 706

Meme Destruction

Meme Creator, a gray unicorn pony with a cyan mane, was walking past a crater made in his home town, Ponyville. He was smirking, before leaving and heading home. inside the crater was Diamond Tiara, a very well known bully. She will be explained later. In a couple minutes of trotting, he ended up on his porch.

"Okay, where are my keys?" He said, looking in his saddlebags. He then magicked his keys, and inside he went.

"Mom? Dad? You guys home?" Asked Meme, seeing nopony was there.

"Meme? I'm outside! I'm taking care of the garden!" Website Creator asked.

'Dad's here!' Meme thought, slowly trotting to the outside door.

"Meme! You're here! What happened at school today?" Website asked his son. "It was good, dad. Where's mom, by the way?" Asked Meme.

"Oh, she's taking a nap. Did you hear that bang, by the way? It was really loud!" Website asked. "Well you see..." Started Meme.

------
Meme was walking down the street, heading on his way home after school. He was whistling 'Megalovania' on his way home, too. 'This was a fun, albeit a really hard one. Who would put letters in math, anyway?' A loud smack resided in his ears, as he bumped into somepony. That somepony was Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, the big bullies of Ponyville.

"What are you doing?" She said as she turned around.

"Me? Oh, heading home." Meme responded.

"So you're the colt with the weird name, eh? Mutt, was it?" She started laughing.

Meme decided to bide his time. "So you are the big boss of the school, eh?" Meme asked. "Yeah, pretty much. The stained-glass window? Me! The statue in the playground? The best pony ever, Me!" Diamond started bragging. Silver Spoon just stood there, looking like Tirek was coming.

-----
"So what happened, Meme?" Meme's mom came through the door. She was Internet Editor.

"What happened? I heard from the door while I was drinking coffee behind you that you were bullied today! Also, do you know what in Equestria's name that bang was?" She asked, waving her hooves to show Meme what she meant.

"Well... I'm telling Dad already so just keep listening, Mom."

-----
"So anyway, I got better things to do, so get you and your bags out of my way, please." Diamond said, calmly.

"And what if I don't, Diamond?" Meme said with confidence.

"I will MAKE you get out of my way, Mutt face." Diamond snarled in response.

Pinkie Pie popped out of a bush, yelling "Here's a high class bout! NOW GO!" She said, before popping back into the bush.

"Wait!" Meme said. "What?" Diamond answered. " Let me check the bush. I wonder if Pinkie's still there." Meme responded.

-----
"So was Pinkie Pie still in the bush?" Website asked.

"Nope, somehow she was able to get out. I wonder how she does that, though. It's a mystery!" Meme said, responding to his dad.

"So what happened, Meme?" Asked Internet. "Well..."

"HI EVERYPONY!" Pinkie shot out, making everypony scream.

"Oh Pinkie, it's just you. Don't do that, please. My heart is still beating." Meme said.

"Sorry. I heard my name! Anyway, whatcha talking about? I wanna hear the story!" Pinkie explained.

"Ok, Pinkie. You can stay." Meme said. "Ahem. Anyway..."

-----
After that, Meme started talking. "So, you wanna go first? Have a free hit!" Meme said.

Diamond took a swing, but did not hit Meme. "Oh yeah, dodging also comes in the pack. Go again." Meme started taunting Diamond, who got increasingly mad.

She started to swing at Meme twice, then buck him. He sidestepped all three hits.

"Welp. Looks like you're having a bad time." His eye flashed rainbow, and started summoning memes. He-Man and Nyan Cat were up first.

"HOW? WHY? WHAT IS THIS?!" Diamond started screaming. He-Man started summoning rainbows, with Nyan Cat. Diamond got blinded by the crazy lights, and Silver Spoon just ran off, screaming all the way.

"MEMES! IT'S TOO MUCH MEMES!!" Silver screamed.

Meme started moving his hand, and armies of diffrent memes started coming Diamond's way. Shoop Da Woop screamed, Pepe the Crying Frog cried, those frogs on unicycles were screaming, the Kazoo Kid played his Kazoo, the Dank Noscoper Noscoped, somebody screamed 'Oh Baby A Triple!', and it was utter chaos.

"Saness, GO!!" Meme screamed. Without knowing what would happen, Diamond started running. It was only a matter of time before Saness started screaming. Bones and Blasters started going everywhere, along with the other memes.

"Oh! Forgot a meme!" Meme said, before throwing some air horns into the mix. Diamond started running for her life, before Meme suddenly teleported before her.

"Oh, leaving so early? But I haven't done my two favorites yet!" Meme said, scaring Diamond before she ran again.

"Oh well. Weegee! Sanic The Hotdog! GO!!!" Meme screamed, before Sanic and Weegee came out.

Sanic started making Diamond dizzy, before Weegee Luigi Death Stared Diamond, making her scream and run again. Meme then moved his meme tornado on top of Diamond, then flew to the top of it and yelled.

"JUST DO IT!!!" He yelled. He than screamed again.

"FUS RO DAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled before a huge beam came down and destroyed the tornado and creating the crater.

Meme than floated down, and said... " Memes. Since I was born, I had the power of summoning memes, controlling memes, and... Meme stuff, pretty much. I had the gift. Those were memes. Also, good day. I'll see you later." Meme said, walking off.

Diamond just fainted.

-------
"So that's what happened. She's actually been a bully for a long time. It's about time she had a bad time." Meme finished.

"I'm glad you did that, Meme. She needed to be stood up to, from how you talked about her." His mom said.

"Well, that left me really pooped out. I'm gonna go take a nap, ok mom?" Meme asked.

"Ok, Meme. You deserve one, anyway. I'll wake you up for dinner, okay sweetie?"

"Ok, mom. Good night!" Meme said, before heading to his room.

After he tucked himself in, Meme went off to sleep, dreaming about Memes.

Author's Note:

MEMES! Anyway, if you can get all the memes, Shoutout to you! Good Night, Everypony!

Comments ( 9 )

This was random AF.... XD

8570204

8570332

MEMES!! Also, does anyone know any profile picture I can use? I kinda want one.

8571177
What do you mean? For the profile picture?

8571774
Nice. Or even the old Twi Cane meme! That one's funny.

This is the male fantasy. To summon and control memes

Login or register to comment