• Published 29th Oct 2017
  • 9,635 Views, 136 Comments

Deaths Blossom - BioQuillFiction



I have never been to a convention before, heard some things, saw some streams, but finally I get to attend E3, and I came dressed as Reaper from Overwatch...I should have believed the stories.

  • ...
31
 136
 9,635

Chapter 7: Messing with Time...

A few months passed and at last today was an important day. The day of the Entrance exams for Celestia's school. The Day Twilight Sparkle should get her cutie mark. Hopefully, all will go well. I was patrolling the outside yard of the school. The examiners we're all already inside, and Twilight wasn't gonna get her test until three. It's almost noon now, so there's time for something to go wrong.

“Things have been...really quiet as of late…” I muttered to myself, knowing that Talon would do something sooner or later, but a few month’s seemed a little...strange.

With a sigh I moved from hallway to hallway. Who could be sent next, assuming there's not a full on invasion.

I stayed nearby the exam hall, sighing as various foals came and went. Some were happy, some were crying. The entrance exam was fairly simple, Hatch a Dragon Egg. Thing is, apparently the Egg Celestia uses is a long since fossilized one she painted to look more, well, alive. The idea is to see how they tackle a seemingly impossible task or how to work around it, and how they handle the failure afterwards.

"Oh, you must be Reaper." I looked up, seeing a young mare with an orange coat and Red and Yellow hair. Sunset Shimmer? She's still here?

“Hi there.” I nodded to the young mare. “And yes I am, I believe your Sunset Shimmer, Celestia’s personal student?” I inquired.

"And you are Celestia's boyfriend if what she told me is true." Sunset replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you."

“It’s nice to meet you as well.” I nodded. “And well...that’s also true.”

"So, sticking around to see Twilight as well?" She asked, catching me off guard.

“Well...yeah.” I nodded. “Celestia has high hopes for her.”

"She told me… everything. Honestly was a shock but seeing that bitch possibility of me and then ya know, the rest, Made me reconsider my priorities and many life choices." Sunset admitted.

“How so?” I inquired. “Hopefully it’s all positive things you're thinking about.”

"Pretty much. We figured a few things. One being I'm still going to this Human world. If Equestrian dangers are there then best I go to study them. Plus, if all goes well enough then maybe we could start trade and if we study the portal enough, might even be able to find the world you came from. Plus, let's me come and go to see Twilight and help when it if needed. Seeing as she's now my co-student under Celestia after today.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." I nodded. “But I wonder if the mirror will be to the world Widowmaker and myself are from, or if it’s something else.” I wondered.

"Definitely the one with the human parallels of all of us. Magic tracking showed Widowmaker came from outside Canterlot, not inside. Whatever portal she came through doesn't open in the city, but close to it."

“And hopefully the next person that decides to come here from my world is a little more...civil than Widow.” I frowned.

"Yeah. That gear of hers is insane. Using our reverse engineered computers based off your laptops they're trying to break into the helmet's data storage. So far it hasn't been going well."

“Well...considering who might want to come here, I think all that won’t be an issue sooner or later.” I said honestly, knowing that Sombra would probably enjoy being friend’s in a world where things are actually fair and there is no literal Illuminati trying to run the world in secret.

"Well, whatever happens hopefully you won't be alone in dealing with it. At least not for long. Your Shotguns in design and function are fairly easy to replicate. Some magic and we can probably make a small army of knock off versions of you even."

“I’m just concerned about what people will do with those guns…” I started carefully.

"Relax. Unlike your ammunition they'll be using rock salt rounds boosted by magic to give all the pain but none of the physical damage." Sunset informed.

“Well...at least that’s one concern off my chest.” I sighed out thankfully.

"Yeah. It was actually my idea to replace the lead balls with rock salt. Less lethal and the salt, being a crystal, is easier to enchant than metals."

“Let’s just hope someone doesn’t decide to make their own...more dangerous versions.” I said nervously.

"If they try, we'll deploy the guard. Phasing spells are tricky but one enchanted to the armor those 'lethal' bullets will pass through them."

“Fair enough.” I nodded. “And I presume the guns will be heavily regulated?”

“Only allowed by police or higher.”

"That's good." I nodded, glad it's going to stay out of crazy people's hands.

With a nod and a wave Sunset went on her way while I kept watch on the exam hall.

Soon, I saw a very young Twilight walk into the room. She was dressed up rather formerly for a foal, and soon was presented with the egg. As if watching an anthro take on the events from the show’s flashback to this day, once Twilight had basically given up, the Sonic Rainboom went off, and Twilight went off like a god of chaos.

Spike bursts to life full sized in a flash of magic, her parents are now rather nice looking plants, and it kinda looked like Discord decided to pop in.

Soon Celestia came in, calming the panicked Twilight down and all the damage was undone. Twilight jumped around, happy at her new cutie mark and before you ask, yes they are apparently on the hips. Yes, she had to move her skirt over to see it there.

When all was calmed down and Celestia left with Twilight and her parents to discuss the plans for her studying directly under Celestia, I spotted another familiar young foal.

His orange coat and mane were only matched by that cape. So was the blue mare with the ever iconic hat next to him. Hmm… Well, if I’m gonna alter the timeline for the better, I might as well start at the roots of various problems.

"Hey there you two." I said gently to Sunburst and Trixie.

"Oh, um, hi there mister Reaper sir!" Sunburst said in a near panic. Trixie didn't say anything, just looking at me with a mix of awe and fear most foals do. Only downside to this mask really.

“How are you two doing today?” I inquired to the two, trying not to act scary to the two even if my mask was doing most of the fear for them.

"Well, uh, just… worried about my results." Sunburst admitted, Trixie just nodding as well.

“I understand.” I nodded. “The test is pretty difficult, but what did you two do during the test if I may ask?”

"Oh, I uh, wrote out a simple matrix that should have accelerated the egg into hatching, but I… couldn't cast it…" He sighed.

"I- Er, Trixie made an illusion of the Egg hatching, the judges believed it but Trixie could not hold the spell for very long…" Trixie admitted.

"Then that means you're both really good at magic." I told them both. "In your own special ways, Trixie with illusions, and Sunburst with creating magical matrix's."

"I just can't cast them…" Sunburst sighed.

"And I can't cast them for long at all…" Trixie added.

Hmm… I wonder…


"A whole class?" Celestia asked. "I've never taken on more than one or two students before."

"Well, this'll be a first for you then." I chuckled. "But Sunburst and Trixie have potential as well, plus it would at least help with friendship stuff." I brought up. "Better than Twilight becoming a shut in bookworm ya know?"

She chuckled. "I believe we both know that answer. Hmm… it won't be easy… but maybe…" She seemed to think, a deep thought process I imagine can only come from being a long lived immortal goddess. "Perhaps that could work… How good is your acting?"

“Depends.” I said. “What do you have in mind?”

"Well, the information of the future you have given me and a few select others who know of it, that technically qualifies you as a Profit. We can gather these… foals of interest, and ensure they follow a good path."

“Well, with Sunburst and Trixie...well I’m trying to stop possible bad things from happening in the future, one massive problem involves someone close to Sunburst using time travel.” I explained. “And a profit huh? Well...I suppose being called ‘Reaper’ would also help that out.”

"Reaper the Prophet. Somehow it fits in a grim dark way." Celestia laughed. "Which is typically the usual for most Profits."

“And considering my powerset…” I said, raising my hand as dark mist formed around it. “It would fit even more so.” I chuckled. “Funny how that works huh?”

"Quite convenient, yes." She nodded. "So, before we begin this project, there is something else I do think should be handled."

“Making our relationship public so soon?” I asked in mock shock.

She chuckled and smiled. "No, let's wait til later. Will anger many nobles that way." She grinned, but it dropped into a sad sigh. "Involving Tirek, Cozy Glow, and Chrysalis."

“Those three…” I frowned. “What do you have in mind for those three?” I inquired. “Cause for Tirek...well I know one thing the rotten bastard could do without.”

"Well, in regards to Cozy Glow I may have a theory." She said, her horn lighting up as a map of Equestria appeared with a small red X in the center of some mountains. "These are the Heavens Gateway Mountains. They are home to a special sub-race of Pegasi. As you know, Earth Ponies, Unicorns and Pegasi all have a form of magic, but when reviewing those… episodes, somehow Cozy Glow was still able to fly despite all the magic in Equestria being removed. A normally impossible feat, save for the Gateway Pegasi."

“What? Are they fueled by Eden itself or something?” I asked.

"No. Actually, they have no natural magic at all. Their bones, like birds, are hollow and their muscles thinner. This is what gives them their ability of flight. In fact even an Adult pegasus of the Gateway breed weighs no more than forty to fifty pounds. A foal can weigh between six to nine pounds. Their organs are also a more streamlined version of the usual digestive system. Consisting of a single highly acidic stomach and a single, short but effective colon. Their hearts are half the size of a normal ponies but twice as fast, and their lungs are actually larger than the typical ponies. Frankly, they're a completely evolutionary take on the Pegasi race."

“Fantastic.” I said honestly. “Now the only problem is, why the hell does she want to get rid of magic and subsequently ruin the world?”

"Simple. The Gateway Pegasi have long been jealous and spiteful of their magical sister species. They can't rest on clouds, move them or help with weather control in any way. Their bodies are far more fragile so labor jobs are risky to their long-term health. They have always been hateful towards other ponies or any race with magic in their bodies. My guess is that either Cozy Glow was planted on behalf of the clan to be their agent within Equestria, or she took matters into her own hooves to 'liberate' her people from a magic superiority based world."

“So stop a weird racist pegasus cult, got it.” I nodded. “Now onto Tirek and Chrysalis...Chrysalis weirdly believed friendship was a poison, like it’s mere existence has taken away much more than her hive at that time.” I frowned, remembering her freak out when Cozy, Tirek and Chrysalis were about to figure out that friendship was actually a really good thing.

"I don't know too much about Changelings sadly, but given the possible location of her hive, I'm having some special guards look into it. For Tirek, well, it was actually a simple solution."

“Blow his brains out?” I asked simply. “Or give him the good ol ‘Death threatens the bastard’?”

"Worse. I found his Ex wife and the two are now enjoying quite the one sided argument." She chuckled. "Plus we reinforced his caging and now have monthly check ups for Cerberus to ensure he doesn't run away."

“Okay, dealing with an ex wife is a lot worse than a shotgun blast to the face.” I chuckled.

"All this in mind I am hoping we can make some form of trade or agreement with Chrysalis. She Truely believes her species can't survive on love freely given, so I plan on helping to change her mind and hopefully better the future. Plus, if my theory is correct then we may not have to wait long at all."

“You think she’s already here?” I asked curiously.

"Either her or her subjects. Think about it? A species capable of shapeshifting in such a way can best hide in plain sight. They can easily acquire a life, jobs. The Canterlot invasion was well planned, and a royal wedding is typically only announced a week before it is to be held so she would have had to have an inside agent to know in advance to plan the attack. Frankly, I believe dealing with her will be a simple matter, since I plan on offering an invitation."

“Offering an invitation would certainly screw with her plans.” I said honestly. “Cause if she’s not around then it would look suspicious on her end, plus as far as I know they can’t transform into other changelings.”

"We can, actually." Celestia and I looked up. Somehow clinging upside down to the ceiling was the anthropomorphic form of Queen Chrysalis. With a quick drop and buzzing of her insect like wings she was between the two of us. She looked, body wise, similar to Celestia… so kinda hot actually… though her face and hair, if that is hair, were her iconic thin whatever that is.

"You arrived faster than I thought." Celestia said with a smile.

"Well when one of my subjects reports in that another worlder with knowledge of the future and my people shows up basically on your doorstep, it's not really the type of thing I can ignore." The queen replied plainly, looking over at me. "So, you are this outside being. Chris, correct?"

"Yes I am." I nodded. "It's nice to meet you in a more...friendly environment."

"From what I hear of your abilities, I agree." Chrysalis said, looking back to Celestia. "So… you Truely with to help my people?" She asked with a mix of disbelief and some, slight hope.

"Yes. Based on our knowledge of the future events, you seem to perceive freely given love as a poison almost and view friendship with disgust. Is there a reason for that?"

Chrysalis was silent for a while thinking that over. "For… my subjects… my children, I'll give you the honest answer." She started before taking a deep breath and crossing her arms. "For as long as I have existed, and therefore my people, Changelings have had to exist as a form of parasitic race. Stealing emotions and magic because we are unable to produce It naturally."

"You are unable to produce Magic and Emotions naturally?" Celestia asked.

"Yes. When we feed off another, we take both magic and emotions. Magic for us to use for flight or spells, and emotions to keep our minds, personality, and to express emotions as well."

"Hmm…" I hummed. "And what if you could do both but you don't know how?" I asked, thinking about when Thorax was able to spread that whole thing in one of the season finales.

"Then we wouldn't be Changelings. Not really. I don't know what we would become. For better or worse, a sudden change and evolution like that still sounds like a form of extinction to me." Chrysalis replied simply.

"So...you think what makes a changeling is the parasitic part of it and not...literally what your name suggests as shape shifters?" I asked.

"I… Don't know. It's ironic really. Officially I am the Goddess of Changelings, Secrets, Insects, and Change… yet I seem to fear the idea of change itself." She said, giving a hollow chuckle.

"Sometimes change can be difficult." I said honestly. "And I'm speaking from personal experience here, but do you fear them changing for the better...or are you afraid they won't need you anymore?"

"... The latter, really. While true they already don't need me to reproduce, I alone can basically replace thousands in a single birth, I've been… watching over them, worrying and teaching them for centuries… the idea that they one day won't need me… does scare me. Even if most of the Changelings alive today are descendents of previous generations, somewhere in that I birthed their ancestors myself…"

"You're their mother, no matter how many generations pass." Celestia summarized.

I nodded. Chrysalis isn't a crazy power hungry villain. She's a mother terrified for her kids' uncertain future.

"Well, all I can say is, change with them." I said honestly. "You're the...goddess of change, be the role model for it all...or wait until a certain changeling is born who's truly capable of their own emotions."

Chrysalis stood there for a time, seeming to think my words over before she turned to me. She looked me right in the eyes of my mask that I quickly took off. Even if this face isn't even my own, I gave her a soft yet concerned expression. "Can you Truely promise me that if I do, they'll be as free as any other species in this world?"

Before I could reply, Celestia quickly rose from her seat, and gave Chrysalis a hug. The Changeling Queen was surprised at the act, various mists of pink and red seemed to flow from Celestia into Chrysalis.

While this happened Celestia seemed to whisper something into the Queen's ear. While I could hear it, It seemed to be enough for the Queen to return the hug. Suddenly, the room filled with a blinding flash.

When it faded, Chrysalis was changed. While she kept her general shape and figure, her 'hair' now looked more like, well, hair. Her wings, once fly like now resembled that of a moths or butterfly's. Her black chitin was now a bright blue and pink. Blue along her torso and head, and pink along her arms, legs and hips. Her eyes were no longer the predatory sharp slits, now wide and seemed to be sparkling pools of a bright lime green. Lastly, her crown and horn seemed to merge, forming a bright rose red tiara as part of her skill where the tip of her also now whole blue born emerged from.

"You look lovely." Celestia said as she broke the hug and looked Chrysalis over.

"I feel… a bit girly, but… good, otherwise." Chrysalis admitted.

"Beautiful." I complimented Chrysalis.

"Heh, thanks. I guess… comes the next part…" Chrysalis stated. "I'll go inform my… children." She said, her horn glowing a light green before she vanished in a flash of teleportation.

"Well...that went better than I expected." I said honestly.

"So it seems." Celestia said with a smirk as she took my arm and placed it between her breasts In a rather close hug. I've seen this in a lot of anime so… "Hope you don't mind but I did promise her some… extra, as insensitive for joining Equestria."

"Wait...you want to share?" I asked in surprise. "But...wait, are harems a thing?"

"If by harems you mean Polygamy, then yes." She said, giving my unmasked face a boop on the nose with her finger. "In Equestria, mares typically outnumber stallions five to one. Legally a herd, or Polygamist marriage can have no more than seven mares per stallion or male."

"Uh…" I blinked at that. "Wow...cool...so I have you and maybe Chrysalis...anyone else in mind?" I asked, having a feeling she weirdly has a plan for this.

"We'll see as time goes on. For now, I think just you and Chrysalis will be fine. Will be fun to go on a three member date."


The next few days flew by. Chrysalis. Is. A. Nerd. She picked up gaming instantly and has a complete obsession with sci-fi and comics. She blended in perfectly with Celestia and I.

The announcement about the Changeling race being migrated into Equestria was well received and their new, more welcoming forms helped a lot with public relations.

Speaking of Public relations, Celestia also announced about she, Chrysalis and I being… courting, as it were. Chrysalis handled the press better than I did. Pretty sure so long as we are near her none will even try to come within a mile of us. It was epic.

She's also been a huge help with Celestia in terms of dealing with paperwork and the daycourt. Turns out her subjects had lots of evidence proving many nobles crooked and helped bust crime organizations too.

This gave Celestia the time in her day she needed to have a proper class. There was Twilight Sparkle, Moon Dancer, Minuette, Lyra Heartstrings, Sunburst, Trixie Linamoon, Starlight Glimmer, and Kevin the Changeling. I don't know how he got in exactly, but he's here.

I also had my own class. Young but talented and so far, consisted of Cadence, Blueblood, a young Shining Armor who was trying, and failing, to not look at Cadence with a blush, and one Fizzlepop Berry twist I got out of Canterlot Juvee early for entering this program of mine.

"So, what are we doing here exactly?" Blueblood asked.

"This class is a combination of self defense, and elite guard training.” I said simply. “Cause there's going to be danger’s out there that even the normal guard can’t handle, so I’m here to fix that.”

"And why am I here?" Fizzle asked. The young Tempest Shadow already had her horn broken off, something Celestia said she'd fix if Fizzle proved herself worthy of it. After all, it was her driving force in the movie after all.

But that didn't stop her from becoming quite the little… demon.

I read her file from the penitentiary. She's committed a few acts of destruction of public property. Some of which ended up in accidental arson. Sent fifty three different ponies to the ER. Most of which were Penitentiary staff, and various accounts of petty theft, pickpocketing, and graffiti. Girl has only had her horn missing for the last three years and she's already got a file almost an inch thick. No wonder she ends up in The Storm Kings army.

"Because you have the potential to be an actual good pony instead of continuing this bad streak of yours." I explained. "It's to show you're better than your anger, and how you deserve getting your horn fixed."

She frowned but gave a nod at that answer.

"So, what will we be doing?" Shining answered.

"I'm going to be putting you all through a whole lot of physical and magical training, and make you not scared when this noise happens." I said while bringing out one of my shotguns, and fired it straight into a target dummy behind me.

"Are we gonna learn how to shoot those?" Tempest asked with a growing grin.

"These? No, but the guns Equestria is making, yes." I nodded. "But that's only if, and I do mean if," I put emphasis as I stared at Tempest. "You prove you're better than what your record is telling everyone."

"She has a record?" Blueblood asked.

Fizzle gave him and the others a grin that sent a shiver down their spines. Well, she's gonna be… a challenge.

"And this will teach you three to laugh at people thinking petty destruction is fun." I stated simply.

For the next few hours I out the kids through some various endurance tests. Sit ups, push ups, laps, weight lifting. The usual.

Cadence did well, well above average for a girl her age, at least by human standards. Not sure how these standards work for pony Anthros or Alicorns.

Blueblood did… kinda bad. Endurance wise he's a… well, let's just say my old drill Sargent would have haunted this kid in their nightmares.

Shining Armor did pretty well. For a pre-teens, he's pretty fit.

Lastly, Fizzlepop did… inhumanly well. Inequinly well? Either way she can't be a normal foal… she did, in order… two hundred and fifteen sit ups. Two hundred and fifty push ups. Ran four miles in three and a half minutes. And lifted almost five hundred pounds!

To say she set the bar high in an understatement.

"So… how did Fizzle do… any of that?" Cadence asked me as the kids were all taking a break.

"Unless she somehow hit the genetic lottery and her parents were a unicorn and an earth pony and got all the benefits with none of the negatives…" I frowned.

"Actually, I think it's the fact her horn is broken." Blueblood said through tired breaths. "Auntie taught a class about Unicorn biology once. Something to do with how the lack of a horn will cause the excess magic to flow elsewhere."

"I remember that." Shining spoke up. "Twilily had me read her Pony Anatomy, Magical and Physical 101 for her bedtime for years. While all ponies can use magic, certain paths remain more active than others. For Unicorns, it's through the horn. Pegasi the wings, and earth Ponies it's the whole body. Thing is, all ponies have magic pathways within the entire bodies, but Earth Ponies are the only ones who develop them to create their strength and magic through them. The book stated that if at a young age a unicorn or Pegasi loose their primary pathways, the excess mama will flow through the bodies pathways. Thing is, it's usually more than the body can handle and results in… what she was able to do."

"Your sister had you read her an anatomy book for a bedtime story?" Cadence asked.

"She's very gifted."

"Well...yeah that sounds about right." I nodded. "It works with the senses back where I come from actually."

"So, because my horn is broken, I'm a super pony?" Fizzle asked from her bench across from us.

"Well, yeah. In a sense. While a normal earth pony would have to train for years, you can do it… easily. Though I think I remember an unprepared body would easier cause self inflicted harm." Shining informed.

"Makes sense I suppose." Fizzle shrugged.

"Yep." I shrugged. "Learn something new everyday...but then that begs the question, how strong would your magic normally be if you're a super pony without it?"

"I killed an Ursa Minor." Fizzle answered.

"You… what?" Blueblood asked.

"An Ursa Minor?" I asked, not knowing much of the wildlife on the planet.

"It's a star beast." Cadence informed. "They're born from wild magics in the void of space and crash down to Equis. Ursa Minors and Majors are giant star beasts that start as big as a barn and can grow into as big as a mountain."

"Damn." I said in surprise. "At this point, I'm disappointed at how little you did so far Fizzle." I said. "If your magic is strong enough to kill a star beast, then you should probably be able to do a whole lot more."

"Did you not hear the part where overuse of this while her body isn't able to handle it yet would likely cause her to break herself?" Shining asked me.

"I'm reckless, not stupid." Fizzle nodded.

"We'll find where that breaking point is sooner or later, and we'll work to get past it." I said simply. "Cause unless it would irreversibly ruin her body, then it's a limit that can be pushed past."

Two Hours Later

"So, because of Tempests broken horn glowing her magic along her body rather than through it for spellcasting, you decided to test her limits before her body would hurt itself?" Celestia asked, that stern motherly disapproval I'm a bit too familiar with...

"And I made sure she wasn't hurt." I stated simply. "So what's the problem?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the giant hole in what was the guard training grounds that falls sixty miles into the core of Canterlot Mountain?" She asked, motioning to the almost thirty foot wide hole Tempest made on accident. I barely got her off of that in time.

"And now that we have a base for what she can do without injuring herself, I can continue with things." I shrugged. "I'm sorry for the massive hole, but if I don't know what she can do, then I wouldn't know how to train her properly."

"And you didn't ask me to use a diagnostic spell on her or, I don't know, talk to a doctor for this because?"

"Because you were busy with your class, and then the doctor’s notes I got before starting my class,” I brought up the papers in question. “Which was brought to me by the juvenile penitentiary she was in, gave me enough information that this wouldn’t have happened.” I explained carefully. “I did look over it, it didn’t say specifics on her actual capabilities.”

"Because it's rare for a unicorn to survive their horn getting broken off. The horn is not just a part of the skull, it grows into and with the brain itself. So most of the time a broken horn… kills them instantly. The fact she is even alive is a miracle in all honesty…" Celestia sighed.

“The fact she killed an Ursa Minor is another miracle.” I brought up. “So...at this point, there might be something more special with Tempest than just what’s on the surface level here.”

"Clearly. A normal unicorn body, especially at her age, should not be capable of such feats… where is she now?" Celestia asked.

“Currently she’s eating with Blueblood, Cadence and Shining, under guard supervision.” I brought up. “After that little stunt of her’s she would not stop asking for food.”

"Hmm, makes sense. Usually the body produces magic in a similar manner to energy from food. Part of why sweets are a common part of pony diets is because the sugar gives excess energy and magic than a normal meal would. I think I need to examine her. If I'm right then there might be more to her eventual joining of the Storm Kings army than a false promise." Celestia said as we headed towards the kids.

They were all enjoying a meal, and Celestia quickly used a spell on Tempest. Once she seemed to get the results back, turned to look at me. "Well, I just found out how she can do… all that."

“What up?” I inquired.

"She had a unique genetic makeup. Thirty percent Earth Pony, Thirty Percent Unicorn, thirty percent Yeti, and ten percent Fey." Celestia said.

“Yeti and Fey?” I inquired. “Also hey, I was right, she did hit the genetic jackpot.”

"Yes. The Yeti race, while still fairly young, are akin to earth Ponies but more attuned to the harsh snow covered plains of the high mountains or Frozen North. They are incredibly durable. An adult could jump off the edge of Canterlot and plummet to the ground below and land unharmed, if a little sore. Their magic is attuned to frostimancy and healing magics. Strength wise they are on par with a well trained earth pony guard. The Fey race are all, well, spirits. Pure magic with a semi physical form and oftentimes childlike personalities. Add these two races traits with her majority Earth Pony and Unicorn DNA, and her Physical and magical potential is… well, she'd easily be able to go fists or magic with me in a few short years. Possibly even beating me as well." Celestia admitted.

“Ho-kay…” I started. “Uh...yeah, that’s certainly a thing…”

Celestia nodded. "Yes. All this in mind, She's akin to a natural born Demi-God, only missing the divine essence in her if she was."

“Right…” I started, before taking a deep breath. “Hey Tempest, you want to learn how to suplex a guy three times your size?” I asked the extremely hungry filly.

That filly could not jump out of that chair any faster.


"So you're teaching a weak prince, an above average unicorn colt, a teenage Alicorns and a naturally born dami-god only missing divine essence…?" Chrysalis asked as we were playing a relaxing game of Minecraft on my PS4.

“I’m teaching them cooperation, planning, and building skills.” I explained. “Three things that many children need to learn growing up.”

"Do you actually believe that or is that what you want to believe?" She asked me.

“Would you believe me if I said Minecraft is being used to do the exact thing I just explained back in my world?” I asked.

"Hmm… nope." She stated.

“Well it is a legitimate thing in my world, Minecraft can help kids learn planning skills, cooperation cause it’s a multiplayer game, and they can build a whole lot of things so there’s also that.” I shrugged.

"Sounds more like you have no idea what you're doing." She chuckled as a Creeper blew me into a ravine. Thankfully, I survived. Yay water.

“I know exactly what I’m doing.” I said honestly. “If I didn’t, then why would I be doing this?”

"Prove something to yourself, Celestia, compensation for past failures. Shall I go on?"

“Do you want me to repeat myself?” I asked.

"I'm just saying, powers or not you're just one person. If something happens then the future could end up worse."

“Things could already get worse with certain...individual’s getting involved.” I frowned, still shocked at how long it’s taken Talon to send someone else, and hell I’m surprised Overwatch hasn’t sent someone.

"True. So, who should we be expecting?"

“It depends, cause two of them could possibly be friends, while the other two…” I frowned. “I just hope it’s not Doomfist as the second one...I’d rather not have that jackass try to do something bad…” I sighed out.

"Doom fist?"

“It’s a title for someone dangerous.” I said. “His name Akande Ogundimu, a warrior that’s able to destroy solid concrete, and powerful robots, with his bare hands...he’s tall, strong, and with a massive cybernetic arm that can level building’s in a single punch.” I explained. “And when I say ‘he’s a warrior’...I mean it, where he believes people truly thrive and become better through conflict, even though he was the heir to a very successful prosthetic company...he let his technical genius help his really high strength.”

"Prosthetics? Did these people not have limb regeneration magics?"

“We don’t even have magic.” I started. “Even if a lot of the thing’s from...at least one world seem mystical, it’s all brought upon by technology.”

"Huh. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised. So, what should we do tonight? Celestia is busy with some stuffy nobles party and I tossed my invitation out the window."

“Go on a date?” I suggested. “No harm in that right?”

"Date? Isn't that the same as courting, which we are already doing?" She asked.

“Courting sounds too...formal.” I said honestly. “A date doesn’t have any of the ‘royalty’ or ‘formality’ to it I suppose, now that I’ve actually experienced courting, now dating is just...more of a casual type of thing if that makes sense.”

"It sounds a bit like Changeling courtship."

“How does changeling courtship work?” I inquired.

"Well, usually it involves a changeling confessing a desire to mate and establish a bond to another. The two then brawl to determine who the Alpha in the bond is. And… that's kinda it. Simple, to the point, and like with Equestria should another wish to join the two they must willingly accept their submissive role under the Alpha and beta, beta being the loser of the initial duel."

“Huh…” I started. “So...I won’t be seeing you and Celestia have a mud wrestling match anytime soon?”

"No, Celestia and You are already courting so I'm kinda mixing it together. Celestia is clearly your relationship Alpha so I've already accepted my role as the extra party." She shrugged.

“I won’t make you feel like an extra.” I said simply. “Just uh...need to start feeling prepared on the ‘I have multiple girlfriends’ part…”

She shrugged again. "Honestly, as long as my children and people are free and safe, well fed you can make me your slave for all I care. I actually was one, or rather I was disguised as one for a few years in the Minotaur Kingdom several hundred years back. Wasn't as bad as you'd think and I stole so many crown secrets."

“Huh, neat.” I nodded. “So, got anywhere in mind today or just wing it?”

"Well, I actually did have something in mind. I've been playing other video games of yours, and watching some movies you have saved. I was wondering if you'd rate my shapeshifting of them? I still don't know if there are differences in my shapeshifting in this form compared to before."

“Well…” I started, having a feeling I know where this is going. “Sure, let’s do some testing.”

"Great." She said, pausing the game as she stood up. Her flash of fire wasn't really fire anymore, rather a flash of blue and green light. What stood before me now was the ever iconic Princess Peach. "What do you think?" Chrysalis's voice asked from the Nintendo Princess.

“Spot on actually.” I said while looking over her carefully. “How does your shapeshifting also create clothes if I may ask?”

"Our exoskeleton actually. It's rather durable and when shapeshifting alters to fit the feel and flexibility of our new form, be them organic, clothed or inorganic. The skin and dress look and flow like the normal but it's all just my chitin."

“That’s pretty cool.” I nodded. “So uh...you can probably guess what my next question is…” I said sheepishly, knowing we only started courting for a little bit but might as well ask about the lewd things that could be involved.

"No, what do you wanna ask?"

“Uh...it involves lewd things.” I started carefully. “Basically, how does your shapeshifting work when it comes to sex and stuff like that?”

"Hm? Oh! Oh. Well, for my children they don't actually have a gender per say, rather they need to shift to have the organs needed for sexual reproduction. In my case I am definitely female but I can change that at will as well. I usually don't unless my form requires it. And in case you are wondering, for my children their forms are identical in appearance but their children will always be a changeling. For me however my child will be whatever the form I was shapeshifted as upon… conception or a hybrid if that's the case. With the only exception being my normal form. If I breed in that I will produce a clutch of normal Changelings."

“Fair enough.” I nodded. “Didn’t expect all of this...but it’s a welcome bit of knowledge.”

She nodded. "Also, if I specifically take the form of another who, well, already exists, like Celestia or you, the… child, would genetically be yours or hers. The only relation the child would have to me is that I birthed them. No genetic relation at all. Something I still find very strange."

“Huh...that is strange indeed.” I nodded. “But...I suppose given you’re shapeshifting affects you on the genetic level I suppose it makes sense.”

"I suppose. Anything else?"

“Well, what do you think of your new form at the moment?” I inquired.

"It's… normal. Holding it isn't difficult at all and it's not uncomfortable." She admitted.

“Fair enough.” I nodded. “What other forms do you have in mind to show me?”

With a flash she changed again. This one surprised me. Before me stood Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy. Big ass Buster Sword and all. "Pretty cool huh?" Chrysalis spoke, only their voice was a spot on Cloud.

“That is pretty cool.” I agreed. “The sword is apart of your chitin as well?”

"Actually." They started, grabbing the handle and picking it up in their hand. "No. It's a new perk of this form I learned. I can shapeshift other items or craft simple replicas from magic alone."

“That’s really cool.” I said.

"Thought you'd say that. Been wondering how far this new ability could go. Gonna experiment with it later." With another flash Chrysalis changed form. Now they were a perfect replica of Celestia. "Not bad huh?" She asked, her voice also an exact copy. "I'm betting Celestia asks me for help one of these days. Hold a court with me like this and we can confuse the Fuck out of the nobles "

“That would be hilarious.” I chuckled.

"Plus it would make for some interesting… bedroom exploits~" Chrysalis purred as she pressed hers/Celestia's cheat against mine. Yup… those feel… right.

“Well...you got the...feeling correct.” I gulped at the sudden feeling of soft goodness.

"I figured. We do have the same general body type. Though I will admit hers are way squishier." She said, stepping back and grabbing her shapeshifted breasts. "Mine are more firm and not as… moldable." She stated as she shifted back to normal. Still holding her breasts.

“Well...good to know.” I nodded. “And I get to grab both of them...what a life.”

That made Chrysalis blush, but she quickly gained a mischievous grin. "Care to try them out then?" She asked, actually holding them up to me. "We are courting after all, and as the submissive in this relationship I am sworn to… satisfy my Alpha and Beta's needs~" she purred as she stepped closer to me.

“Yes please.” I said with a growing grin, reaching up and grabbing one of Chrysalis’s titties.

"Uhh…" Chrysalis and I froze, turning to see Celestia entering the room at that time. She was also blushing a bit. "Am I… interrupting something?"

"... That depends, you want in? He's your male too after all." Chrysalis said with a smirk.

"... After a night of 'partying' with nobles? Sure." She nodded, closing the door as she walked in and locked it.

Oh… wow…


Last night was great. We didn't do… much. Just some fondling and nudity. I can happily say I've seen them both nude and it's a lovely sight.

I was making my rounds around the castle when I noticed something. Graffiti? Who the Fuck is dumb enough to graffiti the royal castle? Actually, how did they even do this? Guards walk though here every five minutes.

I looked over the vandalism. It displayed a red hand with a single finger raised up. Is it pointing up or is it a number one? I looked up but saw nothing of interest. Must be a number one then.

“Well...red for Talon at least…” I frowned. “And...there’s only one person that would want to have that little bit of being number one…”

A quick run and I put in a request with the guard to look out for more of these special graffiti tags.

"Chris!" I turned, spotting Celestia rush into the room. "We have trouble!"

"What kind of trouble?" I asked quickly.

"I just received word from the Minotaur lands. The king has been dethroned." She explained.

"By who?" I asked carefully.

"One of the ones you were worried about coming here. His name is Doomfist."

"Mother fucker." I growled. "No wonder why it was taking them forever...so he now rules an entire country, which is really bad…"

Celestia nodded. "The Minotaur Lands are much like Equestria, ripe and rich in resources both above and below the ground. They are expert craftsman and metal workers. While they don't use magic like Ponies do, they can enchant and perform alchemy and Transmutation magics as good as any Unicorn."

"Well...shit." I frowned

"And he sent an announcement for his arrival In one week."

"So either one of two things are going to happen…" I sighed out. "He's either going to declare war, or try and set up a gladiatorial colosseum."

"This… will not bode well for the future we hoped for, will it?"

"Doomfist...you'll learn it when he shows up, but he is a Warrior...he thinks combat helps people progress more."

"Then it's definitely… a declaration of war…" Celestia shuttered. "Equestria hasn't been at was since…"

"I'll make sure it doesn't come to that." I said carefully. "Even if I have to blow his head off to do it."

She shook her head. "That would only solidify a war. If he comes and does declare war, by law he is to return to his country unharmed. If he is slain then the people will declare war for vengeance, and Doomfist will have been a martyr in their eyes."

“Crap…” I sighed out. “Fine fine...I’ll play along here.”

"This will not end well either way…" Celestia sighed.

“It won't, sadly…” I sighed out. “Wish it was someone like Sigma or Sombra...at least they’d possibly be friends.”

"... I'll… send word to the guards, send letters to allies and… give them warning." She sighed.

“That would be for the best.” I nodded. “Now...is there any rules or regulations when it comes to war? Like a Geneva Convention or something?”

"It depends on the rulers. When one declares war… Doomfist and I will be placed within a conference room and… discuss the lengths of… this conflict. How… cruel and where the lines are drawn. If one or both sides breaks one of these laws, then it will devolve into what we call a Deprived War. A war without rules."

“He’s a warrior, not a monster.” I started. “Even if he’s apart of a very dangerous terrorist organization...hopefully he won’t think ‘scorched earth’ is a good idea…” I sighed out. “And one thing I most definitely don’t want to see is what happens when you piss off the Sun itself.”

"I just worry about his… other allies."

“Now are you talking about Talon agent’s or whatever region is allied with the Minotaurs?” I asked carefully.

"At this point… both."


"Winston, this is Zenyatta. We have a development."

"What is it Zenyatta?"

"It would appear that Doomfist has arrived."

"Christ. Has he made contact with Reaper?"

"Negative. It appears the two are on the oppostsides of the planet for the moment, though rumors within the castle suggest that Doomfist has dethroned a monarch and taken over that kingdom."

"And Reaper?"

"... I will need more time to confirm, but it would seem Reaper is… aiding, this Kingdom."

"What?"

"There is something more going on here Winston. I will report back with more data."