• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 1,235 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond Gold - Super Spike



Diamond Tiara goes to Twilight to apologize for disrupting her Twilight Time sessions, but accidentally gets turned into a colt in the process.

  • ...
5
 26
 1,235

Mother

As Diamond Gold opened his eyes, he saw a magenta-colored face with a purple mane looking right at her. Diamond Gold rubbed his eyes to see if what he was seeing was true. As he looked with now better vision, he saw what he believed was true.

“Mother?” he responded. “Is that you?”

“Yes, it’s me,” Spoiled Rich responded. “I came to see if you are okay. I heard about what had happened to you and I just want to say that I’m…sorry for how I have treated you for all of those years.” Spoiled Rich hugged her son and began sobbing. “I don’t know what I would do if something worse had happened to you.”

“There, there, Mother,” Diamond Gold said. “Everything’s fine. Twilight is doing all that she can to fix this.”

“I know that,” Spoiled Rich said. “Your father told me about that. I just want to tell you that no matter who you are, you’ll always be my foal.”

“Thanks, Mother,” Diamond Gold said.

Spoiled Rich released her grip on her son.

“How about we have some breakfast?” Spoiled Rich requested.

“Okay, Mother,” Diamond Gold responded, as he got out of his bed.

The two of them walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Sitting on a chair next to the table was Filthy Rich. He seemed calm and happy.

“Can you two take a seat?” he asked. “I would like to hold a family meeting if that’s okay with both of you.”

Diamond Gold and Spoiled Rich did so as Filthy Rich cleared his throat.

“I understand that the two of you are going through a rough relationship,” he said. “So I was wondering if the two of you can go out and do something for each other.”

“Uh…” Diamond Gold stammered.

“That’s fine with me,” Spoiled Rich answered. Diamond Gold looked at her in shock. “I’m willing to take our child out to try improving our relationship with each other.”

“Alright then,” Filthy Rich said. “When the two of you return, I would like to hear what you guys have done and I want both of you to be honest.”

“Yes, dear,” Spoiled Rich responded. “Come, Diamond Tiara.”

“Well actually, I go by the name Diamond Gold,” Diamond Gold said. “But you can call me Diamond Tiara if you like.”

“Fair enough,” Spoiled Rich responded.

The two of them walked outside. As they walked throughout Ponyville, they came across the Ponyville Day Spa.

“How about we get a spa treatment?” Spoiled Rich asked. “My treat.”

“Okay, Mother,” Diamond Gold responded. “I can sure use a message after that river rafting trip that I went on yesterday.”

The two of them opened the door into the spa. The moment they walked inside, the receptionist saw them.

“Hello, how may I help you?” she asked.

“Um, hi,” Spoiled Rich said. “My son and I would like to have a massage treatment. Do you have any open times?”

“Of course,” the receptionist said. “We have an opening for two right now. What type of massage would you two like?”

“Just a normal one,” Spoiled Rich responded. “For both of us.”

“Very well, then,” the receptionist said. “That’ll be thirty bits.”

Spoiled Rich pulled her purse out of one of her saddlebags and placed the bits on the receptionist’s desk.

“Thanks, ma’am,” the receptionist said, as she placed the bits in the cash register. “Please, right this way.”

Diamond Gold and Spoiled Rich followed the receptionist down the hall where they met Aloe and Lotus Blossom.

“Hello, Spoiled Rich,” Aloe said. “What brings you here?”

“My son and I would like to have a regular massage,” Spoiled Rich responded.

“Very well—” Aloe began. “Wait, did you say that you have a son? I thought you only had a daughter. I’ve seen her come here at times with her friend, Silver Spoon.”

“Well,” Diamond Gold began. “I may as well tell you what had happened. All of my classmates and my teacher know about this anyway, so why not? I am Diamond Tiara.”

“Wait, you’re Diamond Tiara?” Lotus Blossom asked rather confusedly.

“Yes, but I go by the name Diamond Gold because of the fact that I’m a colt now and I just don’t think ponies should refer to me with a girly name as long as I’m a colt.”

“I think it’s all making sense now. You do look a lot like Diamond Tiara. I recognize the colored fur, mane, and tail. But your tiara and cutie mark are gone now and your mane and tail are shorter.”

“Well for my tiara, I don’t want ponies staring at me. I don’t want them to think I’m a boy who likes to wear girly accessories. As for my cutie mark, I think it may have disappeared because of the fact that I’m a colt now and it would probably not fit for the gender I am now.”

“I see. Well then, just lay on the massage table.”

Diamond Gold did so and relaxed. As Lotus Blossom began massaging him, Diamond Gold thought about back when he was a filly and how he missed those times. But at the same time, he wondered if he would go back to being a bully if he was changed back. The thoughts made him feel uncomfortable for a bit, but then he stopped feeling that way when he felt his back being massaged.

For the rest of the session, Diamond Gold relaxed and felt that he was in paradise. Towards the end of the session, he thought about the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I feel like I’ve been on the wrong all of this time, he thought. Maybe turning into a colt was a wakeup call. Tomorrow, I’m going to reconcile with them.

Before long, the massage session ended and Diamond Gold was led out of the massage room.

“Man, that felt great,” he said. “I just wish that it didn’t have to end.”

“I know how you feel,” Spoiled Rich said, as she walked toward the exit. “Going to the spa is like paradise.”

The two of them walked out of the Ponyville Day Spa. They then walked around Ponyville, trying to decide on what to do next.

“How about we get some lunch?” Spoiled Rich asked.

“Okay, Mother,” Diamond Gold said.

The two of them walked inside a fancy restaurant. While there, they had some spaghetti and water. Before long, Spoiled Rich spoke up.

“So, how was the river rafting trip?” she asked. “You’re not hurt, are you?”

“No, Mother,” Diamond Gold responded. “It was fun. I loved going down the rapids. It was a bit hard at times, but it was safe nonetheless. So, how was your business trip?”

“It was okay. Kind of uneventful though.”

“I’m sorry to hear about that.”

“That’s no problem. You had nothing to do about it.”

Once the two of them finished lunch, they decided to go see a movie.

“So Diamond,” Spoiled Rich said. “What movie do you want to see?”

“Well, I already saw A Mare to Remember,” Diamond Gold responded. “How about we see Celestia’s Spring?”

“Whatever you want to see, Diamond.”

“Oh thanks, Mother.”

The two of them purchased two tickets and went inside the theater. After the movie, Diamond Gold and Spoiled Rich began walking home.

“How did you like the movie?” Spoiled Rich asked her son.

“It was awesome,” Diamond Gold responded.

“I’m glad you liked it.”

“I liked the part where Celestia was able to stop the creature that was trying to destroy spring.”

“You mean the Mutated Cloud? I liked that part, too.”

As they walked back home, the sky was growing dark.

“How about we head home?” Spoiled Rich asked. “Father has a great meal that he’s making. Besides, you have school tomorrow.”

“Okay, Mother,” Diamond Gold responded.

Once the two of them made it home, Randolph greeted them at the front door. As they walked inside, Filthy Rich walked towards them smiling.

“So, how did it go?” he asked.

“It was fun,” Diamond Gold responded. “Mom and I went to the spa, had lunch at a fancy restaurant, and watched the movie, Celestia’s Spring.”

Spoiled Rich was amazed to hear her child call her ‘mom’.

My daughter called me ‘mom’? She often calls her father ‘dad’ or ‘daddy’. I want to be called ‘mom’ and ‘mommy’ more often! Seriously! Maybe I should try being a better mother to my little Diamond Tiara.

“So Spoiled,” Filthy Rich said, causing her to snap out of her thoughts. “What did you think about taking our child out for some quality time?”

“It was fun,” Spoiled Rich said. “I enjoyed going to the spa with her, as well as eating at a beautiful restaurant and going to see the movie with her. As we were spending quality time together, I started feeling that I should’ve taken care of our child more kindheartedly.”

“Well maybe next week we can go to a show together,” Filthy Rich suggested. “All three of us.”

“You got it,” Diamond Gold said.

“Now I think it’s time to get some rest,” Filthy Rich said. “Tomorrow’s a school day after all.”

“Okay, Daddy,” Diamond Gold said. “I’ll see you both in the morning. By the way, I had a great time with you, Mom.”

“I did too,” Spoiled Rich said.

Diamond Gold walked up to his room and smiled as he got in his bed.

What a great day, he thought. I’m glad to have a better mother.