• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 1,234 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond Gold - Super Spike



Diamond Tiara goes to Twilight to apologize for disrupting her Twilight Time sessions, but accidentally gets turned into a colt in the process.

  • ...
5
 26
 1,234

Return

As soon as Spike knocked on the door, Fluttershy opened it within just three seconds afterwards.

“Oh, hi Spike,” she said. “What are you and everypony else doing here?”

“We’re here because of the trip,” Spike responded.

“Oh yeah,” Fluttershy said. “Come on in, everypony.”

Everypony did so and were amazed to see the entire kitchen all set up for dinner. Several were also amazed to see how many animals Fluttershy had. Rumble looked a bit scared when he saw a bear inside.

“Uh,” Rumble said nervously. “Fluttershy, what is a bear doing in your cottage?”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Fluttershy responded. “It’s just Harry. He’s totally harmless and kindhearted. He would never harm a fly.”

“Oh, well that’s a relief,” Rumble said. “I get scared a lot when it comes to big and wild animals.”

“It’s okay,” Fluttershy said. “I have a lot of fears. So you’re not alone.”

“Man, this food is great,” Diamond Gold said. “How did you make it?”

“Well, I got a little help with my animal friends to make it,” Fluttershy responded. “I actually trained them to cook. Don’t worry, they all have been trained well.”

“Oh, uh, okay,” Diamond Gold said. “I’ll trust you on that.”

As everypony was eating, Spike saw Diamond Gold looking happy.

So Diamond Gold,” Spike spoke up. “How did you like the river rafting trip?”

“It was awesome!” Diamond Gold exclaimed. “I loved seeing the wildlife and it was fun traveling through the river and seeing where it took us. It’s interesting how it took us all home.”

“I know, right?” Spike responded. “Now then, we should continue eating. I’m starving. Are you?”

“Of course I am,” Diamond Gold responded. “I’m also tired, are you?”

“Oh yeah,” Spike responded. “Those rapids were tough, but they were fun to ride.”

“They sure were,” Diamond Gold said.

As the two of them resumed eating, Angel Bunny hopped his way toward Silver Spoon, who smiled upon seeing him.

“Aw,” she said. “Aren’t you the cutest animal I’ve ever seen in my life?”

Silver Spoon picked up the rabbit and began petting him. Angel Bunny then saw Spike. Despite of what had happened to them a month ago, Angel Bunny still smiled.

“Aw, I think he likes you,” Silver Spoon said.

“Well,” Spike began. “We kind of had a rocky start about a month ago when I took care of him along with my other friends’ pets. But after a few mishaps, we resolved our differences and now were friends.”

“Oh.”

“So how about you? Did you like the river rafting trip?”

“It was so fun. Going through the rapids was a blast and I also liked the hills that we passed by. I also liked how they parted at the end and revealed civilization.”

“Me too. I also like how it ended right outside of Fluttershy’s Cottage. It’s pretty interesting to realize that the river got us closer to home as we progressed. Now we don’t have to worry about heading back such a far distance.”

“I know, right? My house is only about half a mile away from Fluttershy’s Cottage.”

“So what are you going to do for the rest of the weekend?”

“Well, I plan on just resting for tomorrow. My muscles hurt from all of that rowing I did today. Besides, I still have some homework to complete. I can’t forget that.”

“I understand. I also have homework to complete. But right now, we should enjoy Fluttershy’s dinner.”

“Of course.”

Before long, dinner was finished and Fluttershy placed the dessert, key lime pie, on the table.

“Mmm…key lime pie is my favorite dessert,” Pipsqueak said.

“I’m glad you like it, Pip,” Fluttershy responded.

After dessert, the foals began packing up to go home. Once they finished, Thunderlane guided them out of Fluttershy’s Cottage. By then, it was dark and the moon had risen.

“Thanks again, Fluttershy,” Thunderlane said. “Well kids, what do we say to ponies that serve us for dinner?”

“Thank you, Fluttershy,” all of the foals said.

“Oh, you’re welcome,” Fluttershy responded.

With that said, Thunderlane and the foals began heading home.

“Okay, kids,” Thunderlane said. “Let’s stay together as I lead you all home. After all, it’s dark outside and I don’t want anything bad to happen to any of you.”

As everypony began walking home, Diamond Gold looked at Silver Spoon delighted.

“Man, that was a fun trip!” Diamond Gold said excitedly.

“You said it!” Silver Spoon responded.

“You got anything going on tomorrow?”

“Yeah. I have homework to do. But I’ll be done hopefully by early afternoon. What about you?”

“I have homework to do…and…uh…”

“What's wrong, Diamond?”

“Well, my mom’s coming home from a business trip that she went on last week and...oh, she’s going to disown me if she sees me like this.”

“No she won’t. Your father will tell her what had happened to you and that it was an accident. I’m sure she’ll understand.”

“Thanks for supporting me. But my mother is a perfectionist. She wants everything the way it should be. If she sees that I have turned into a boy, she’ll kill me!”

“I know you’re father will keep you safe and I will too.”

“Thanks, Silver Spoon.”

As Chipcutter was dropped off, Spike walked toward Tender Taps.

“Hey Tender Taps,” Spike said. “I heard that you’re a great dancer. How do you do those moves?”

“Well, it takes practice,” Tender Taps responded. “I’ve been taking dance classes for about three months and my dance instructor had taught me a lot about them.”

“Cool.”

“If you want to try it out, you can join.”

“Well, I would probably have to ask my mother about that.”

“Hey, no problem.”

Eventually, all of the foals had been dropped off except for Rumble, Diamond Gold, Silver Spoon, and Spike. As the four of them approached the Rich Manor, Diamond Gold started worrying again.

“Everything alright?” Silver Spoon asked.

“I’m still a bit scared,” Diamond Gold responded. “I’m worried about what Mother will think about what had happened to me. Father understood, but I don’t know if Mother will. She’ll be coming home tomorrow morning and I’m still worried that she’ll disown me.”

“Relax, your father will deescalate the situation,” Silver Spoon said. “He’ll tell her that it was an accident.”

“Thanks again, Silver Spoon,” Diamond Gold said, as they arrived at his house. “Well, this is my stop. Thanks for all of your support, everypony.”

“Hey, no problem,” Spike and Silver Spoon responded.

Diamond Gold walked to the gate and entered a code. Within just a second, the gate opened. He waved bye to his friends and then walked to the front door of the Rich Manor. He knocked on it three times and the door was subsequently answered by his father, Filthy Rich.

“Hi, sweetie,” Filthy Rich said. He looked at Thunderlane and the remaining foals. “Thanks for taking care of him and bringing him back safely.”

“No problem,” Thunderlane said, as he, Rumble, Spike, and Silver Spoon left.

Diamond Gold walked inside and into the kitchen with her father.

“So, how was it?” he asked.

“It was awesome!” Diamond Gold exclaimed. “We went on some awesome rapids!”

“Was everypony safe?”

“Of course, Daddy.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“I’m just worried about Mother.”

“Don’t worry, sweetie. I told her everything. She understands.”

“She does?”

“Yes. We’re going to make sure that everything will be fine soon.”

“Oh thanks, Daddy.”

Diamond Gold hugged his father and then began yawning.

“Is my princess tired?” Filthy Rich asked.

“Oh yeah,” Diamond Gold responded. “Those rapids exhausted me.”

“How about you get some rest?”

“Okay, Daddy.”

Diamond Gold got out of his seat and walked upstairs and into his room. Once inside, he fell on his bed. Before he fell asleep, he once again thought about his mother.

I really hope Mother doesn’t hate me for what I had become. I really hope Daddy is telling me the truth about her.

Wanting to get what he just thought about out of his mind, Diamond Gold decided to drift into dreamland.