• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 1,234 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond Gold - Super Spike



Diamond Tiara goes to Twilight to apologize for disrupting her Twilight Time sessions, but accidentally gets turned into a colt in the process.

  • ...
5
 26
 1,234

Asking For Forgiveness

The next morning, Diamond Gold grabbed his saddlebags, walked downstairs, and had breakfast. As he took his seat, he thought about what he was going to say to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

What am I going to say to them? I don’t really have a good relationship with them. I don’t even have a good reputation.

Diamond Gold sighed as he began eating his breakfast. Once he finished, he began heading out the door when his father walked toward him.

“I hope you have a great day,” he said. “I’m sure that everything will be all right.”

“Thanks, Daddy,” Diamond Gold responded.

With that said, Diamond Gold walked out of the mansion and began heading towards Ponyville Elementary. As he walked, Silver Spoon joined him.

“Everything all right?” she asked.

“I’m not sure,” Diamond Gold responded. “I just feel like I should try to reconcile with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.”

“Really? I wanted to do the same thing.”

“Then let’s do it together.”

The duo walked to school and saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders swinging on the swing set. As they approached the three fillies, Diamond Gold began sweating.

“Are you all right, Diamond Gold?” Silver Spoon asked.

“No,” Diamond Gold replied. “I’m scared. What if they don’t accept us? What if they haven’t moved on with the Twilight Time incident we pulled last week?”

“Don’t worry so much. Didn’t they tell you that they would help you if you just ask them?”

“Well, yes. But I turned them down and I don’t know if they will help me after I did so.”

“I’m sure they will. Come on, let’s try.”

“Okay, Silver Spoon. I trust you.”

The duo approached the Cutie Mark Crusaders, whom just got off the swing set.

“Um, may I have your attention,” Diamond Gold said nervously. “I’m sorry to bug the three of you, but I have something to tell you all.”

“So do I,” Silver Spoon said.

“Uh, okay,” Apple Bloom responded.

“This better not be making fun about us not having our cutie marks,” Scootaloo said. “Or me being unable to fly.”

“No,” Diamond Gold said sternly. “I came her to apologize for all of my behavior towards all of you.”

“Really?” Apple Bloom responded.

“Yes,” Diamond Gold said. “I’ve come to realize that there’s nothing wrong with being different ever since I’ve turned into a colt. I just wish there was someway for me to make up for all of the bad stuff that I’ve done towards all of you.”

“Yeah,” Silver Spoon continued. “I’m just as responsible for all of the bad things that have happened toward all of you.”

“Well, except for the Gabby Gums incident,” Diamond Gold corrected. “You had nothing to do with that.”

“I know,” Silver Spoon said. “I just wanted to point out all of the stuff that I did was also bad. And I should be considered just as guilty.”

The Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at each other for a second, then they turned toward Diamond Gold and Silver Spoon.

“Diamond Gold and Silver Spoon,” Apple Bloom said. “We forgive you. If you want to join us, we’d be happy to welcome you to the group.”

“You really mean it?” Diamond Gold asked.

“Of course we do,” Sweetie Belle responded.

“Uh, yeah,” Scootaloo said sarcastically. “We forgive you.”

Just then, Spike walked up to the group.

“Is everything all right?” he asked.

“Uh, yes,” Diamond Gold said. “We’re just making amends. We’re all becoming one.”

“You are?” Spike responded. “Can I join?”

“Of course, Spike,” Apple Bloom responded. “All right everypony, on the count of three, we shout out Cutie Mark Crusaders’ friendship, yay.”

“Wait, we already have our cutie marks,” Diamond Gold said.

“That’s okay,” Sweetie Belle responded. “You can still join.”

“All right, ready?” Apple Bloom asked, as the six foals each placed a hoof on each other’s. “One…two…three!”

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS’ FRIENDSHIP, YAY!” the six foals shouted, as they rose their hooves up in the air.

Right after the foals made their declaration, the school bell rang. The six foals walked inside as class began.

****

Meanwhile, back at Golden Oak Library, Twilight Sparkle looked through her spell books in hopes of finding a reverse spell to revert Diamond Gold back to Diamond Tiara.

“Levitating spell,” Twilight read. “Size spell, speed spell, floatation spell, cleaning spell...oh, that’s the tenth time I’ve gone through this spell book. Spike, can you fetch me the next spell book on the top shelf?”

No response came.

“Spike?” Twilight called out, but then realized that Spike was now in school and wasn’t there to help her at the time. “Oh, right.”

As Twilight continued browsing through the library, she heard a knock on the door.

“Come in,” she said.

The door opened and it was none other than Spoiled Rich.

“Oh uh, hello, Spoiled Rich,” Twilight said. “What brings you here?”

“Hello, Princess Twilight Sparkle,” Spoiled Rich said. “I came here to see if you found a spell or antidote to change my daughter back into a filly. By the way, just call me Mrs. Rich, if you don’t mind.”

“Oh, of course, Mrs. Rich. I’m actually getting close to finding a reverse spell.”

“I see. So how did your teleportation spell actually cause my daughter to change into a colt?”

“Well, you see, the spell went a bit faulty.”

“How so?”

“When I cast the spell, Diamond Tiara was a bit disoriented due to the fact that I accidentally dropped a few books on her. I didn’t want her to have to go home feeling dizzy, so I cast the spell while she was still a bit in a daze. Right before I cast it on her, Diamond Tiara said to stop, but I was in the middle of casting it when I tried to stopped, so I must have accidentally cast that spell along with another one at the same time—the Gender Switch spell.”

“The Gender Switch spell?”

“Yes. The spell is supposed to switch a pony’s gender two minutes after it is cast.”

“I see. But if you cast the spell, can’t you just use it again to change my daughter back to normal.”

“If that were the case, I would have done that a long time ago. Unfortunately, the spell can only be used once on the target. It only turns the target’s gender one direction, not the other way. In other words, a colt can be changed into a filly with that spell, but not back. The same that goes for a filly to be changed into a colt. That’s why I’m trying to conduct a spell that can go both directions.”

“How long do you suppose it will take for it to be completed?”

“Maybe two or three days if I’m lucky.”

“Can I help you? I know your dragon, Spike, is not available right now. Maybe I can be of great help toward you.”

“I appreciate your offer, Mrs. Rich. But I need to do this alone as I don’t want anypony to be hit by any spells that may go haywire, especially since Diamond Tiara got turned into a colt. I don’t want to accidentally turn you into a stallion.”

This got Spoiled Rich a bit worried.

“I see your point,” she said. “Well then, I must go now. I must be home before Diamond Tiara is, as I have to prepare for dinner tonight. Thanks for doing what you can to fix my daughter.”

“No problem, Mrs. Rich,” Twilight said.

With that said, Spoiled Rich walked out of Golden Oak Library and back home.

****

As the school bell rang at three o’clock, Diamond Gold, Silver Spoon, Spike, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders got out of their seats and walked out of the school grounds. While walking around Ponyville, they pondered about what to do for today.

“Hey, how about we go to Sugarcube Corner?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Okay,” Diamond Gold said. “What do you want to get there?”

“How about we get some milkshakes?” Silver Spoon asked, as she looked directly at Diamond Gold. “As long as you don’t try stealing mine like you did last time.”

“Don’t worry, I won't,” Diamond Gold said. “By the way, I’m sorry for doing that in the first place.”

“That’s okay, Diamond Gold,” Silver Spoon said. “The past is the past.”

Happy that they’re friends now, the six foals walked to Sugarcube Corner. As they walked through the entrance, they were greeted by none other than Pinkie Pie.

“Hey you six,” she greeted the Cutie Mark Crusaders. “What can I get you all?”

“We would like six milkshakes,” Spike said.

“Okay, Spike,” Pinkie Pie responded. “What flavors would you all like?”

“Banana,” Spike answered.

“Apple,” Apple Bloom answered.

“Vanilla,” Sweetie Belle answered.

“Peach,” Scootaloo answered.

“Raspberry,” Silver Spoon answered.

“Uh, strawberry,” Diamond Gold answered.

“Okay, everypony,” Pinkie Pie said. “Coming right up!”

Pinkie Pie went into the kitchen and began working on the shakes, while the six foals took a seat.

“It feels so great to be in Sugarcube Corner,” Diamond Gold said. “I really like the cupcakes and milkshakes that they offer.”

“Well Ah’m glad that you like it,” Apple Bloom said. “We go here all the time after school. I like that Sugarcube Corner looks like a gingerbread house from the outside.”

“Well I like it because the milkshakes are tasty,” Sweetie Belle said.

“I like it because of the ice cream that they serve,” Scootaloo said.

“I like it because of the flavors that they offer,” Spike said.

“I like it because of the cupcakes that they offer,” Silver Spoon said.

As the foals finished their discussion about what they like about Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie came back with the milkshakes and the bill.

“Order up!” she shouted.

The foals paid separately and then drank their milkshakes. Once they were done, they walked outside.

“Well, Ah better get back home,” Apple Bloom said. “Ah have homework to complete for tomorrow.”

“So do I,” Sweetie Belle said.

“I think we all do,” Scootaloo said. “We’re all in the same class, after all.”

“Well, see you all,” Spike said. “I have to be with Mom for tonight.”

“I have to get some work done, too,” Silver Spoon said.

“Well, thanks everypony,” Diamond Gold said happily. “I’m glad to be hanging out with more friends.”

With their meet-up complete, the six foals went their separate ways. Diamond Gold smiled as he walked back home.

I can’t wait to tell my family about what I did today, he thought. I just hope Mother approves whom I’m hanging out with.

As he made it home, he saw his father greet him.

“Hi Daddy,” Diamond Gold said.

“Hi sweetie,” his father said. “I’m glad that you’re back home because dinner will be ready soon.”

“Okay,” Diamond Gold said.

He walked up to his room and smiled as he went through his homework. By the time he was about halfway through, his father called out to him from downstairs.

“Dinner time!” he shouted.

Diamond Gold rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, immediately taking a seat once he arrived.

“So, how was your day,” Filthy Rich asked.

“It was great,” Diamond Gold answered. “I made more friends.”

“Oh, who are they?” Spoiled Rich asked.

“Uh,” Diamond Gold stammered. “Spike and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I decided to make peace with them.”

“What?” Spoiled Rich responded. “You mean those ‘blank flanks’?”

“Now, honey,” Filthy Rich said. “If our child wants to make peace with them, that should be fine.”

“Ugh, fine,” Spoiled Rich responded. “I’ll allow you to hang out with them.”

“Thank you, Mommy,” Diamond Gold said.

Once Diamond Gold finished his dinner, he walked back upstairs and into his room to finish his homework. After doing so, he brushed his teeth and climbed into his bed to get some sleep. While laying there, he thought about what his mother told him.

Thank you, Mommy.

Author's Note:

Happy Spring, Everypony! What do you think about Diamond Gold and Spoiled Rich's characters so far? Let me know on the comments section if you want me to make any changes on them, as well as any of the other characters! Thanks!