• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 1,234 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond Gold - Super Spike



Diamond Tiara goes to Twilight to apologize for disrupting her Twilight Time sessions, but accidentally gets turned into a colt in the process.

  • ...
5
 26
 1,234

New Colt in School

The next morning, Diamond Gold woke and got ready for school. He seemed rather sad.

“Everypony’s gonna laugh at me,” he said.

“No they’re not,” Filthy Rich said. “Miss Cheerilee knows.”

“WHAT?!”

“It’s okay, Diamond. If anyone makes fun of you, she’ll be there to protect you sweetie. Now go out there with a smile.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Diamond Gold walked to school and saw other fillies and colts playing in the playground outside of the schoolhouse. The second he got to the playground, the other foals stared at him. Some of the foals smirked, while others looked at him in shock. Apple Bloom looked at her nemesis in confusion.

“Did Diamond Tiara just get a makeover?” she asked herself.

Diamond Gold walked to Silver Spoon, who looked at her best friend in shock.

“Hey, Silver Spoon,” Diamond Gold said.

“W-what happened to you?” Silver Spoon stuttered. “Your voice is so masculine and you look like a…a….a…”

“A boy,” Diamond Gold answered. “Twilight accidentally turned me into one yesterday.”

“Wait what? But how?”

“I had to apologize for exploiting her popularity to all of the other foals at school. As I apologized, Spike gave some books to Twilight, but she accidentally dropped the books on me, and then teleported me back to my house.”

“Wait, did the teleporting spell do it?”

“I don’t know.”

“I think that might have been the case. Maybe it was a botched spell.”

The bell rang and Miss Cheerilee walked outside of the schoolhouse.

“Okay class, time for school,” she said.

The colts and fillies ran into the classroom and took their seats.

“Now, before we begin, I have two announcements,” Cheerilee announced. “We have a new student joining us today.”

Spike walked inside.

“Wait, Spike?” Apple Bloom questioned.

“Yes,” Cheerilee confirmed. “He is now a student in Ponyville Elementary.”

“I’m so glad that I can be like everypony else,” Spike said. “I hope to make some more friends.”

Other colts and fillies were murmuring about some stuff. Spike then sat down next to Diamond Gold and Silver Spoon. He heard the other students talking about Diamond Gold’s appearance.

“And now,” Cheerilee resumed. “I’d like to tell you all that Diamond Tiara had a little bit of an accident involving Twilight Sparkle. She was hit by a spell and was turned into a colt.” She pointed to Diamond Gold. “Therefore, that colt that you’re all whispering about is actually Diamond Tiara.” The other students gasped, except for Spike and Silver Spoon. “I do not want any of you making fun of his misfortune. You got it?”

“Yes, Miss Cheerilee,” the entire class responded, except for Diamond Gold.

“According to his father, Filthy Rich, he’s feeling very depressed and calls himself Diamond Gold,” Cheerilee continued. “Now I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again: do not make fun of him. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Miss Cheerilee,” the entire class, except for Diamond Gold, responded.

“Good,” Cheerilee said. “Now, let’s begin class.”

* * * *

When the recess bell rang, everyone walked outside. Spike walked up to Diamond Gold and Silver Spoon to see what was going on.

“So what are you going to do?” Silver Spoon asked her friend.

“Nothing,” Diamond Gold said. “All I can do is wait, I guess.”

“Hey man, you’re still my best friend no matter what.”

“Always.”

They did their secret hoofshake.

“Bump! Bump! Sugar-lump rump!” they both chanted.

“Hey guys,” Spike said. “Is everything alright?”

“Of course,” Diamond Gold responded.

Spike looked a bit confused. Normally, they would yap at him, just like they do to everypony else. But the two of them seemed rather happy.

“How are things holding up?” Spike asked.

“Not good,” Diamond Gold responded. “I’m still trying to get over the fact that I’m now a colt.”

“Don’t worry,” Spike said. “Twilight is working on a spell to change you back.”

“So, what do you want to do now?” Silver Spoon asked.

“I guess just talk,” Diamond Gold responded.

All of a sudden, the Cutie Mark Crusaders walked over to the conversation between Diamond Gold, Silver Spoon, and Spike. Diamond Gold looked at them with a flat face.

“What do you blank flanks want?” he asked.

“We just wanted ta know what’s goin’ on,” Apple Bloom responded.

“Well it’s none of your business,” Silver Spoon scowled.

“We’re just concerned,” Sweetie Belle continued.

“Well this is only between me and Diamond,” Silver Spoon responded.

“Fine,” Apple Bloom said.

The trio left feeling disgusted that they were turned down. Spike felt a bit annoyed with what Diamond Gold and Silver Spoon just said to them. But, nevertheless, he quickly got over it and the three of them resumed their conversation.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” Spike asked.

“Not really,” Diamond Gold responded. “Right now, all I can do is just wait. I mean, there’s nothing I can do right at the moment to fix this.”

“I understand,” Spike said. “Anyway, I should probably get going. The bell’s going to ring in about two minutes and I need to be prepared for the next period.”

“All right then,” Diamond Gold said.

“See you back in class,” Silver Spoon said.

With that said, Spike walked back to the classroom as Diamond Gold and Silver Spoon continued talking.

“So, what now?” Silver Spoon began.

“Want to hang out at my place after school?” Diamond Gold asked.

“Okay,” Silver Spoon responded.

* * * *

After school ended for the day, Diamond Gold and Silver Spoon walked to Diamond Gold’s mansion and hung out for the afternoon.

“So, Diamond Gold,” Silver Spoon said as soon as they arrived. “What do you want to do tonight?”

“Watch some TV,” Diamond Gold responded. “I don’t know what else to do.”

“We can always play dress-up,” Silver Spoon suggested.

“I don’t know about that. Based on the state that I am, I don’t know that it’ll work.”

“Oh come on. Didn’t you say that you’re just a boy in the outside earlier?”

“You know what, you’re right. After all, my cutie mark is a tiara anyway.”

“Uh, Diamond. You might want to check your flank.”

Diamond Gold looked at his flank and saw that his cutie mark was, indeed, gone.

“Wait, what happened to my cutie mark?!” he shouted in shock. But then, he realized that now he was a colt, it wouldn’t fit for him. “I guess that makes sense.”

Silver Spoon put on a calico dress while Diamond Gold, who put out the thought of his cutie mark being gone, put on a pink one.

“What do you think?” Silver Spoon asked.

“I don’t know,” Diamond Gold responded. “I just don’t know if others would appreciate it.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because I’m not a girl anymore, I’m a boy now.”

“I know it feels hard. But try not to dwell on it. I’m sure Twilight will be able to change you back.”

“I guess. How about we watch some TV to put my mind off of this?”

“Okay.”

The two of them went to the living room, where they watched the movie “Daring Do’s Battle Against the Thieving Gold Digger”. While watching the movie, Diamond Gold thought about himself. He wondered about how long he would have to be what he is now and whether or not he would ever change back. As he thought about this, Silver Spoon nudged him.

“Are you okay?” Silver Spoon asked.

“Uh, yes,” Diamond Gold responded. “I just needed to take a deep breath.”

“Oh, okay,” Silver Spoon responded. “If you need any help, I’ll always be there for you.”

“Oh, thanks, Silver Spoon,” Diamond Gold said. He cried a bit and hugged his best friend, who smiled.

“It’s all going to be okay,” Silver Spoon said.

The two of them resumed watching and for the rest of the movie, both foals were silent. After the movie, Silver Spoon got up and packed her saddlebags.

“Well Diamond, I’ve got to go,” Silver Spoon said. “My parents will be wondering where I am if I’m not back by seven.”

“Okay, Silver,” Diamond Gold said.

Silver Spoon removed her dress and then walked out of the mansion and back to her house. Diamond Gold just looked at himself, unsure of what to do next. So, he removed his dress, walked into the kitchen, had some dinner, and then quietly went to bed. While lying in bed, he kept on thinking about what Silver Spoon said to him when they played dress-up.

“Am I really becoming a boy?” he asked himself.