• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 1,234 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond Gold - Super Spike



Diamond Tiara goes to Twilight to apologize for disrupting her Twilight Time sessions, but accidentally gets turned into a colt in the process.

  • ...
5
 26
 1,234

Alternate Ending: Staying as a Colt

"I'm staying as a colt," Diamond Gold said.

"Are you sure?" Zecora asked. "You'd have a lot to endure.

"I'm fine," Diamond Gold answered. "Besides, I've learned a lot as a colt. I want to continue learning and expanding my boundaries. I might change back sometime in the near future. But for now, I'd like to stay as is."

"Very well then," Zecora responded. "I hope to see you again."

"Thanks, Zecora," Diamond Gold said.

"Of course," Zecora responded. "Now then, what are you going to do you young horse?"

"I'm going to throw a party for having a great adventure," Diamond Gold answered. "I've learned quite a lot about tolerating others and that it doesn't matter who or what you are." He turned to his friends. "All that matters is how they treat others. I've learned to tolerate several ponies and even a dragon."

Spike blushed, knowing that he no longer was one.

"Well, I'm not really one anymore," he said.

"I know that," Diamond Gold responded. "I just wanted to point out when you were."

"That's totally fine," Spike said.

"So, are we ready to go back home?" Silver Spoon asked Diamond Gold.

"Oh yeah," Diamond Gold answered. "I'm ready to head back."

"Then let's go," Apple Bloom said.

The six foals walked out of Zecora's hut.

"Thanks, Zecora," they all said in unison.

As they began heading back, Silver Spoon turned to Diamond Gold.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked her.

"I'm sure," Diamond Gold answered. "I feel that this is who I am and I want to learn from the perspectives from both fillies and colts."

"I understand," Silver Spoon responded. "By the way, who are you going to invite to your party?"

"I'm inviting the entire class," Diamond Gold answered. "I want everypony to be included, no matter who or what they are. When I get back home, I'm going to ask my parents about this to have a house party tomorrow at 2:00 PM."

"I'm so happy for you," Sweetie Belle said happily. "You've really improved with your behavior."

"Thanks, Sweetie Belle," Diamond Gold responded. "I'm glad to have friends like you."

Within a few minutes, the six foals were out of the Everfree Forest, where Filthy and Spoiled Rich were waiting for them. Upon seeing their son, they smiled.

"I see you wanted to stay as a prince, sweetie," Filthy Rich said.

"Well we're happy for you," Spoiled Rich said. "I'm glad that you made a choice on your life. Regardless of who you are, we still love you."

Filthy and Spoiled Rich both gave Diamond Gold a hug.

"Thanks, Mommy and Daddy," he told them. "By the way, I was wondering if I could throw a house party for the entire class."

Her parents thought for a moment as they ended the hug and then smiled.

"Of course, Diamond Gold," Filthy Rich responded. "If that's what you want us to call you, that is.

"That's fine," Diamond Gold said. "I'm still a colt anyway.

"Well we're happy to make you happy," Spoiled Rich said.

"Now then, let's get those invites out," Diamond Tiara said. He turned to her friends. "See you tomorrow, everypony!"

With that said, Diamond Gold walked back home with her parents. The five other foals then began walking home once Diamond Gold and her parents were out of sight.

"I'm so glad that Diamond Gold made his choice," Silver Spoon said.

"Hey, I'm glad for him too," Spike said. "I think that he's a great friend, regardless of what gender he wants to be.

"Well I'm glad we're all friends now," Apple Bloom said.

"Well isn't friendship magic?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Of course it is," Scootaloo said. "Friendship is made by our bond which is magic that is made by all of us."

"Agreed," Apple Bloom said. "Now then, let's head home. We've got a big day tomorrow."

"You got it," Spike said. "By the way, I have one question to ask before we part. I know that I was once a dragon, but I'm now a pony. Since I don't have a cutie mark yet and am friends with all of you, is it possible to fit one more crusader in your group?"

"Can I join too?" Silver Spoon asked. "I know that I already have a cutie mark, but I want to help all of you."

"Of course you can, you two," Apple Bloom answered. "You can join us. We'll have a ceremony to have both of you entered tomorrow morning."

"Alright," Spike said. "Well girls, I got to go now. Mom is expecting me home in ten minutes."

"I have to go too," Sweetie Belle said.

"So do I," Scootaloo said.

"Me too," Silver Spoon said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, everypony," Apple Bloom said.

With their conversation complete, the six foals went their separate ways.

* * * *

Diamond Gold sat on his bed. As he watched the moonrise from her window, he smiled.

I'm glad that I got to decide what I want to be, he thought. Maybe one day, I'll ask Zecora to change me back into a filly. But even if she can't change back, I wouldn't mind. As long as I have friends, life is fun.

A minute later, he heard his mother calling him from downstairs.

"Dinner time!" she called out.

"Coming, Mother!" Diamond Gold answered, as he trotted downstairs.

This may be the end of one adventure, he thought. But I believe that another one will happen very soon.