• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 1,233 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond Gold - Super Spike



Diamond Tiara goes to Twilight to apologize for disrupting her Twilight Time sessions, but accidentally gets turned into a colt in the process.

  • ...
5
 26
 1,233

Apology and Accident

Diamond Tiara looked out of the window of her bedroom. It was a rather beautiful sunrise. It seemed like a perfect day to go outside to have some fun. Only, she couldn’t. She had to apologize to Twilight for exploiting her attention to all of the other foals in school. The Cutie Mark Crusaders have already done so, but now she has to do it, too.

“Are you ready to go, Diamond?” her father asked.

“Yes,” she sighed.

Seeing the sun shine above her, Diamond Tiara ran out of her mansion and trotted to Twilight’s tree house.

This better be quick cause I want to go hang out with Silver Spoon, she thought.

As she continued walking, she came across the Cutie Mark Crusaders, who were now rock climbing, apparently trying to get their cutie marks.

“Losers,” Diamond Tiara muttered to herself under her breath.

She soon saw Silver Spoon playing with Snips and Snails.

Seriously, Diamond Tiara thought. Why them?

She then came toward Twilight’s home and saw Derpy delivering mail to her. After the mailmare left, Diamond Tiara walked to the tree house and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” said Twilight inside.

Diamond Tiara opened the door.

“Diamond, what are you doing here?” Twilight asked with an annoyed tone. “This better not involve anymore foals coming to see me.”

“No,” Diamond Tiara responded. “I came here to apologize. I shouldn’t have brought all of those foals to your place. You were just, like, awesome. I thought everypony else would like you because you are a princess.”

“I understand,” Twilight responded calmly as Spike walked inside the main hall with a load of books.

“Hey, Twilight,” he said. “I got your spell books.”

“Whoa, Spike,” Twilight responded. “You shouldn’t carry all those books at once.”

Twilight used her horn to remove the books from Spike’s grip.

“Let me just place them right th—” Twilight began.

As Twilight dropped her books to the ground, she forgot that Diamond Tiara was still there.

“Umpm!” Diamond Tiara grunted as the books landed on her.

“Uh, Twilight,” Spike said worriedly. He pointed at where the books landed.

“Oh my gosh,” Twilight said in shock. She panicked and moved the books out of the way using her horn.

Spike ran to Diamond Tiara, who was now at a daze, and helped her up onto her hooves.

“You okay, Diamond?” Spike asked.

“I guess,” she responded. “I just feel a bit dizzy. Can I go home now?”

“Of course, but maybe I should help you by sending you back home via teleportation,” Twilight said.

“Wait, what if this doesn’t work?” Diamond Tiara asked. “What if I disappear into nothing?”

“Don’t worry,” said Twilight. “I tested it out on objects and used it on Spike when I had to get him to places. It’s worked every time. Just hold still and you’ll be back home in no time.”

“Wait, I—” Diamond Tiara began. But it was too late. Twilight shot the spell at Diamond Tiara and then she disappeared.

“Twilight, are you sure that was okay?” Spike asked.

“Don’t worry Spike,” Twilight responded. “It works every time. Besides, you have school to attend to tomorrow. I want you to branch out more.”

“I know,” he said. “I can’t wait to make some new friends.”

* * * *

A few moments later, Diamond woke up right outside of her mansion. She walked inside and felt a bit pale. Filthy Rich walked up to her daughter, looking rather concerned.

“So, how’d it go?” he asked.

“It went well,” Diamond Tiara responded. “Twilight took it rather lightly.”

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yes,” Diamond Tiara responded. “Just need to get to a bathroom.”

Diamond Tiara ran to the bathroom and threw up. After throwing up and flushing the toilet, she looked at the mirror, still looking pale.

“Ugh, what’s wrong with me?” she asked herself.

All of a sudden, Diamond Tiara felt something happen to her eyes. Her eyelashes began to fall off, one by one.

“What the—” she began. “What’s happening to my eyes?”

As she kept pondering about what was happening to her, her head began to suffer excruciating amounts of pain.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” Diamond Tiara screamed. “MY HEAD REALLY HURTS!!”

“Are you okay, Diamond?” Filthy Rich asked downstairs.

“NO!” Diamond Tiara screamed. “MY HEAD REALLY HURTS!”

“I’m coming!” Filthy Rich responded.

Diamond Tiara then saw that her muzzle began to stretch a couple of inches. Her mane and tail began to shrink. Chunks of them also fell off of her until they looked like the shapes and sizes that a colt usually has.

“My mane and tail,” she said in a rather boyish voice. Upon hearing her voice, she covered her mouth with her hooves. “Wait, what? Why do I sound like a boy?!”

After her mane and tail shrunk a few more inches, all of the pain completely stopped. Diamond Tiara looked at the mirror and saw not a filly, but a colt with pink fur, a purple and white striped mane and tail. She touched the mirror to see what happened to her was true. The colt in the mirror did the same thing. She—or really, he—was now a colt.

“No, I’m a colt,” Diamond Tiara sobbed. He looked at the mirror one more time and began bawling afterwards.

Filthy Rich bucked the door down and ran to his daughter—or rather, his son. He saw chunk’s of Diamond Tiara’s mane and tail on the ground.

“Diamond, what happened?” Filthy Rich asked.

“Don’t look at me, Daddy,” he responded. “I’m not Diamond anymore.”

“Of course you are sweetie,” Filthy Rich said. “You’re always my prince—”.

Diamond Tiara revealed his face.

“Oh, sweet Celestia!” his father shouted. “Diamond, you’re a—”

“Colt,” Diamond Tiara interrupted and began sobbing. “I just turned into a boy. But I don’t want to be one. Please don’t disown me!”

“Diamond, why would I ever disown you?” Filthy Rich asked. “I don’t care whether you’re a boy or a girl. You’ll always be my sweetie.”

Diamond Tiara let out a few more tears and then hugged his father.

“Oh, Daddy,” he responded. “Thanks. I love you.”

“I love you too, sweetie,” Filthy Rich said. “Now let’s go see Twilight and see if she can fix this.”

The two of them walked out of the mansion and headed to Golden Oak Library.

* * * *

Once Diamond Tiara and his father arrived, they explained everything to Twilight.

“I don’t understand, Filthy—” Twilight began. “I mean, Rich. I was just trying to send your daughter home because she got dizzy after I accidentally dropped some spell books on her and I just wanted her to be safe. I’m so sorry.”

Twilight Sparkle looked at the ground in disbelief.

“I don’t know if there’s a spell that can reverse this,” she continued. “I sorry, but until I can find one or a cure, Diamond Tiara is now your son.”

“Well this is just great,” Diamond Tiara sighed.

Diamond Tiara walked outside to get some fresh air.

“I’ll do everything I can to find either an antidote or a spell that can fix all of this,” Twilight assured Filthy Rich.

“Thank you so much, Twilight,” Filthy Rich responded.

He then walked out of the library and toward his son.

“Everything’s going to be all right sweetie,” he said. “Twilight’s working on a cure.”

“Oh thanks, Daddy,” Diamond Tiara responded. “I’m going to thank her right now.”

Diamond Tiara went inside and did so. Within a few moments, he was back outside a bit happier.

“I know everything’s going to be fine,” Diamond Tiara said. “But until I change back, I don’t think Diamond Tiara suits me for a name.”

“Then what does, Diamond?” Filthy Rich asked.

“Diamond Gold,” he responded.