• Published 7th Sep 2017
  • 658 Views, 3 Comments

The Scorn of Evil Sweetie Bot - Nightmarity19



Tragedy struck Rarity so she decides to create a robot

  • ...
 3
 658

Chapter 3 Spark

The front doors creaked from not being active for what seemed like ages. Rarity looked around but saw nothing but broken parts and loose wires dangling above her, showing how old this place is.

"Where could you have gone Sweetie?" Rarity wondered.

A shadow moved past Rarity silently, making Rarity look over the corner to see nothing was there. Something wasn't right, she walked up to an elevator she could tell didn't work but tried again. Pressing the up button did nothing, just as Rarity thought.

Guess I'll to take the stairs Rarity began to walk up the stairs.

Rockstar and Dust watched from the mansion computer back in Alaska, watching all the security cameras inside the facility Rarity was searching around, trying to locate her robotic sister.

"So she's just going in there, knowing full well her sister could reduce her to nothing in say a few minutes" Dust pondered.

"She must care that much" Rockstar guessed.

Rarity was on the 10th floor to notice Kate standing next to Sweetie Bot with a devious smirk spread across her face. This was the first time Rarity and Kate have met each other but one question lingered: What was she doing with her sister?

"Miss Radiance the fabulous fighter of the Power Heroes" Kate started.

"What are you doing here Kate? What do you want from me?!?" Rarity demanded.

"It's not what I want from you my dear, simply put it like this: Sweetie Bot is going to destroy you then possibly your group of heroes" Kate explained.

Her bracelets sprouted a pink staff as Rarity gripped it tightly. Kate disappeared, leaving Bot to kill Rarity.

"Engaging combat mode" Sweetie said, unleashing arm guns and back rocket launchers then began to fire.

Rarity shifted the staff into a shield before she got to some good cover, giving her time to regroup and think of a plan. Sweetie started scanning the area for her so she can destroy her in a fury of attacks. She tapped a few keys on her arm communicator to find a weak spot, from what it said was 'Hit the bottom of Sweetie Bot's head to signal a short circuit'.

Sounds easy enough A pink hand pistol appeared in Rarity's hand.

Jumping out of cover, Rarity fired a single bullet that curved off of a wall then into a security camera's armor plate before finally hitting Sweetie's neck which like the computer said, triggered a short circuit inside Bot.

She dropped to one knee before looking up at Rarity pointing her gun at her. As much as the voices told her not to fire the gun, Rarity had to do something to make sure she didn't escape. A purple lightning energy ball shocked Rarity, causing her to fall backwards as Dust moved past her smirking.

"No..." Rarity tried to say.

She tried to stand up but Rockstar sat on her chest to prevent her from moving.

"Do I eliminate the target?" Sweetie asked, looking at Kate.

"No my dear but you may come with me" Kate responded.

Rockstar eventually got up from Rarity's chest and disappeared with the others, leaving Rarity on the ground.

Kate was in her lab, checking over Celestia's vitals and seeing that her brain waves are responding to the countless shock tests she has performed on her. Rockstar and Dust were making some last minute changes to Sweetie Bot.

"Make sure she's combat ready" Kate reminded them, while at the same time jotting down some notes on her clipboard.

Sweetie Bot was no longer a sweet, kind, and loving robot sister. She was now a killer hacking machine, who's only function is to serve Kate.

Comments ( 3 )

Are you planning a sequel? It's a bit too fast paced for my liking.

She will make a return in the near future so don't worry

8418405
Yes she will make a comeback

Login or register to comment