• Published 7th Sep 2017
  • 658 Views, 3 Comments

The Scorn of Evil Sweetie Bot - Nightmarity19



Tragedy struck Rarity so she decides to create a robot

  • ...
 3
 658

Chapter 1 Creation

Rarity walked through her home, still recovering that little scuffle back at Metropolis and right now she needed some good old fashioned R&R. She petted a now napping Opal, there was a particular photo of Rarity standing next to her little sister during a baseball game she attended.

She took a lot of hits but all that training was worth it in the end

A single tear ran down her cheek as memories of the tragic 12 car accident that cut Sweetie Belle's life shot. She remembered the police officer coming over to her house, telling Rarity what she didn't want to hear but couldn't ignore it or it would drive her mad.

Setting the picture down back where she found it, a figure of Belle's baseball uniform hanged in the closet with the number 19 on the front and back.

"19 was always her favorite number" Rarity squeaked, holding back tears.

Utter guilt filled Rarity's heart as the sounds of police sirens echoed through her mind that she had to shake her head, just to make those faint yet loud sirens disappear. She set the jersey down and walked away from it, for all it would do is cause more flashbacks for her.

That's when she noticed some schematics for a robot Twilight drew for her after what happened to Sweetie Belle just in case. Rarity couldn't have been more grateful for her friend building this up so now all she had to do was follow the instructions from top to bottom.

I need to give some thought before I decide to recreate my sister Rarity pondered.

She walked over to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water, maybe having a drink would ease her pain a little.

It did no such luck, all it did was increase hurt Rarity's heart was feeling.

~Flashback~

The sound of chattering before a great baseball game as Sweetie Belle jumped out of the car happily. Rarity opened the trunk and gave her little sister her baseball bat, she smiled brightly before giving Rarity a big hug.

"Make sure you knock one out of the park" Rarity motivated.

"I will!" Sweetie smiled.

The last thing she will ever see was Sweetie running to the ballpark.

~End of Flashback~

Rarity cried on her sofa pillow as she felt like Sweetie Belle's death was her fault even though it wasn't. The looks she got at Belle's funeral burned into Rarity's soul, making her tears flow down further onto her pillow. She knew she would never put Sweetie in harm's way, but this was a different time.

I'm sorry Sweetie Belle, I wasn't there to save you

Looking up from her pillow, the schematics from earlier that detailed every aspect of Sweetie Belle from the top of her head to her feet. An idea sparked in Rarity's mind, she got up from the sofa and snatched up the schematics, looking through it thoroughly, making sure she knew what she was doing and not mess up.

"I'm going to bring you back Sweetie Belle no matter what" Rarity proclaimed.

Outside Rarity's house, Lightning Dust sat on a tree branch, watching the fashionista get ready to build a robot version of Sweetie Belle.

"Poor Rarity, she wants her sister so badly that she'll do ANYTHING to get her back. Truly sad to say the least" Lightning pitied her.

"Dust we have no time for poetry, we are here to make sure Rarity builds her sister so we can implant that virus" Rockstar explained through the earpiece.

"Yea yea don;t get your panties in a bunch I got this" Lightning teased.

"Don't make me twist your panties into a knot around your neck!" Rockstar threatened.

Lightning Dust didn't really find Rockstar as a threat or scary when he made threats like this. She just yawned at what Rockstar just said, as if to say 'I don't really care'.

"Anyway Kate I have the power box with the virus inside ready to be deployed" Dust assured Kate, completely ignoring Rockstar's threat.

"Excellent, wait until Rarity falls asleep and when she does infect the robot with the virus" Kate instructed.

"Roger that" Lightning replied obediently.

One last screw tightened as they completed robot Belle laid on the table with its eyes closed, it reminded Rarity of all those nights she would tuck her little sister into bed at night. A single tear fell onto the workbench table top as Rarity placed one hand on Sweetie Bot's cheek and smiled sheepishly.

"You look so beautiful, like a gift from Heaven up above" Rarity complimented.

The touch felt cold in Rarity's hand but for a moment it felt warm, like holding a newborn baby for the first time, it put a smile on Rarity's face that brighten up the mood.

She yawned from all her hard work on Sweetie Bot.

"See you in the morning" Rarity promised, leaving the workshop.

Turning off the light, the robot laid dormant or at least for now. A purple lightning strike hit the ground as Dust looked around to see if she could see where the robot was. Opening her palm, she activated an electric ball of energy as a flashlight and pinpointed to the robot girl laid on Rarity's workbench.

"Found you" Lightning said wickedly.

She walked over to it and opened her central processing unit (her brain) where networks flowed through them, giving off that green glow. Lightning reached in her pocket, pulled out a black chip then inserted it inside Sweetie's brain which sparked her a bit, making that green flash red then back again.

"The virus is in" Lightning announced, lightly tapping her ear piece.

"Excellent work Dust, come back to the mansion and I will explain Phase 2 of our plan" Kate commanded.

Lightning nodded and used her powers to disappear without being noticed.

Sweetie Bot's eye shot open, surveying her current surroundings, scanning every inch of everything inside the workshop.

"What's this?" Sweetie pondered, picking up a photo of her and Rarity at an amusement park when she was younger.

She must be my creator

Sweetie Bot got off the table top and up the stairs, where she saw Rarity sleeping soundly and peacefully. She smiled before crawling into bed with Rarity as she wrapped one hand around the robot sister. Without Rarity knowing, Sweetie's green eyes flashed red then back again.

"Sleep mode activated" Sweetie announced as she shut down for the night.