• Published 7th Sep 2017
  • 658 Views, 3 Comments

The Scorn of Evil Sweetie Bot - Nightmarity19



Tragedy struck Rarity so she decides to create a robot

  • ...
 3
 658

Chapter 2 Monster Inside

The birds chirped their morning song, signaling that morning has come to start the day. Sweetie turned on, looking around her surroundings before she realized she was still in Rarity's arms. Her grip was tight but snug nonetheless, Sweetie exchanged a loving kiss to Rarity's nose which made her open her eyes.

"Good morning sister" Sweetie said sweetly.

Rarity looked up to see her robot creation come to life right before her eyes. She became speechless as Sweetie blinked smiling happily and as bubbly as before.

"You want me to make breakfast for you?" Sweetie asked.

"Uhh...sure" Rarity finally said after standing like a statue.

Who could blame her? All of a sudden, after creating this machine sister, Rarity did not expect it to come alive let alone ask to make breakfast but all that doubt was pushed aside and Rarity embraced Sweetie. That sudden happiness that sealed the deal for Rarity, seeing her sister alive even though she was a machine didn't matter.

Maybe having a robotic sister isn't as creepy as most people think Rarity said to herself.

Outside the mansion was a bitter cold Alaska style blizzard but none of them we're outside, instead they were all inside; the big supercomputer in the living room along with some sofas and 2 loveseats.

"So what's this Phase 2 of your plan that you keep talking about?" Rockstar questioned.

"Phase 2 is activating the flash drive data to turn Sweetie Bot into a killing machine and kill Rarity" Kate explained partly.

"Hmm it sounds pretty farfetched considering that Rarity can just phone Sparkle at a moment's notice" Dust reminded, holding up a cellphone.

"I jammed the signal, so they won't be calling each other" Rockstar blurted out.

Lightning Dust gave a bit of an irritated look on her face, Rockstar only smiled which pissed off Dust more.

"Enough you two! We have bigger things we have to focus on other than you having a petty fight with each other" Kate growled, gripping the table which made it bent.

Dust and Beats looked over at the bent piece of metal underneath Kate's hand, signaling that if they don't stop right now, she was going to stop it permanently.

"Beyond that, once Sweetie Bot's virus takes full effect then we shall pick up the remnants of Radiance. Our victory is assured, I hope this time we do our job right" Kate said looking at Rockstar and Lightning Dust.

"You have no problems with me, those heroes are as good as dead" Rockstar proclaimed.

"Pit me with Dash and they only thing that will be left of her will be that lightning pendant she wears all the time" Dust vowed.

Kate flashed an approval smirk before turning her attention back to the screen.

Rarity let out a satisfied sigh after a big and wonderful breakfast, surprisingly nothing got burned or looked like a fire was about to happen. That sent a tear to flow down Rarity's face.

"Sister I am detecting a hint of sadness. Did I overcook the pancakes?" Sweetie asked, trying to conclude the care of Rarity's sadness.

Rarity wiped a single tear and shook her head. "No no darling, it's just that..." Rarity trailed off, trying her very hardest to get the proper words out.

Sweetie tilted her head, slightly confused at Rarity's hesitation but quickly started to understand.

"You are experiencing sadness over the fact you lost Sweetie Belle" she assumed.

Rarity gave a silent nod. "She meant the world to me in every way. When she passed away, I became the now famous Radiance, all the fights that I've been involved in...have been for my sister. There is nothing I would rather do than help anyone in need" Rarity proclaimed.

Sweetie's mind swirled, trying so hard to contemplate what she just said. The reason was she doing all this hero business was that her past sins could one day be atoned. Maybe one day she could understand but for now she embraced her sister.

"Thank you Sweetie Belle" Rarity thanked her for an embrace.

All of a sudden Sweetie sparked a bit, causing a shockwave knocking Rarity into a wall then sliding down to the ground. Rarity opened her eyes to see Sweetie Bot was gone, leaving behind a big hole in the wall.

Her vision was a little fuzzy when she tried to stand up. Just trying to stand up was a challenge considering she was blown back by a sudden shockwave.

What on earth was that? Rarity pondered.

She was able to get up from a blast that was caused somehow by Dust and company, they put a virus inside Sweetie Bot when Rarity was finishing creating her.

"They are going to pay!" Rarity growled.

The fashionista opened the door to the garage and hopped on her motorcycle and sped off. Whizzing past traffic along with passerby's was difficult but Rarity wasn't thinking about that now, all she wanted to find her robotic sister. Unknowing to her, a bunch of drones followed her and fired lasers at her, with one hitting the tire, causing Rarity to do a back flip transformation into Radiance before landing on her feet.

Her bracelets glowed bright into a pink turret gun and destroyed those drones. The turret gun faded away, walking over to one drone to see a small chip inserted on the back of it.

"Maxford Industries? The toy company!" Rarity realized.

Maxford Industries was where she helped create toy doll dresses in time for Christmas, making it the one stop shop for holiday shopping. After their founder Henry Maxford passed away, it discontinued it's product but the building is still standing to this very day. Looming in the distance laid that very building, Rarity began to run towards it, pink roller skates appeared on her feet to make the trip a lot smoother.

Dust looked through her binoculars to see Radiance skating by.

"Well well well look at what we got here, the hero in heading in the direction of the Maxford Industries" Dust assumed, smirking wickedly.

"Get back to base Dust, I don't want any interruptions during this fight" Rockstar commanded.

"Roger that" Dust responded.

Kate watched from the security camera that was placed at the front door to see Radiance walk up.

She smirked, then placed one hand on Sweetie Bot's shoulder as to say 'She's here'.

Sweetie's eyes glowed bright red.