• Published 13th Jul 2017
  • 632 Views, 32 Comments

Thomas's Adventures In Equestria. - tseidler2000



Thomas comes to Ponyville for the 1st time and learns about the Magic of Friendship.

  • ...
30
 32
 632

3: Meeting Twilight and Starlight.

Thomas finally made it to Twilight's Crystal Library. He knocked on the door, to see if anypony was home. "Hello?"

Just then, a dragon appeared. "Yes?"

Thomas jumped and said. "Oh, you must be Spike! I'm Thomas."

Spike looked at me happily. "Why hi Thomas, you need something?"

"Well, I came to live here, my parents sent me here to learn more about the Magic of Friendship."

Spike said happily again. "Why sure, come on in."

***

As they walked into the library Thomas saw a unicorn that he always loved when he first saw her on his tablet. "S-Starlight G-Glimmer?"

"Yes?" She said. However, Starlight Glimmer found like she was in love with a very special somepony. "You look very handsome."

Thomas's anxiety started again, and jumped up and squealed with joy! "YEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SHE LOVES ME! AW YEAH!"

Starlight Glimmer was calming him down, and said. "Now, now, no need to get that excited. I'll introduce you to Twilight."

***

As they continued their search, Thomas saw Twilight Sparkle and said. "H-h-h-h-h-h-hi, T-t-t-t-t-t-t-Twilight S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-Sparkle."

Twilight saw Thomas and said. "Very nice to meet you too. I knew you would come, your parents must be very nice to send a very autistic pony to Ponyville."

Thomas was so anxious that his words were mumbles. "I-I-know, I'm j-just a-a-a little anx-ious to meet you. I-" Before Thomas could finish he passed out from anxiety.

Twilight had a worried look on her face. "Thomas?! Are you alright?!" Twilight called Starlight. "Starlight! Find Nurse Redheart and take him to the Ponyville Hospital!"

"Yes mam." She said. As she went to Ponyville Hospital she saw Nurse Redheart at a desk. "Nurse Redheart?"

"Yes Starlight?" She said.

"One of our new friends is in danger! Get an ambulance!"

"Okay! We're on it!"

An ambulance was called, and they quickly took Thomas to Ponyville Hospital.

***

The next day, Thomas opened his eyes, and saw the Mane 6, Spike and Starlight all staring at him.

"Oh, what? OH MY GOODNESS! YOUR ALL HERE! I LOVE YOU! I-"

Applejack spoke up. "Now, now, Sugarcube, there's no need to get so excited."

Pinkie Pie said. "See? I told you he was having this kind of stress!"

I spoke up. "I feel fine, I'm just so happy to see you girls. Hi Rainbow Dash, Hi Rarity, Hi Applejack, Hi Fluttershy, Hi Twilight, Hi Pinkie Pie, Hi Starlight, Hi Spike!"

"HELLO!!!" They all said in unison.

"So now, we are friends?"

"You bet darling!" Rarity said.

And with that, Thomas was part of the new Mane 6 friends, as well with Spike and Starlight Glimmer.

Author's Note:

Thomas may had this anxiety attack, but it was worth it. :twilightsmile: