• Published 13th Jul 2017
  • 632 Views, 32 Comments

Thomas's Adventures In Equestria. - tseidler2000



Thomas comes to Ponyville for the 1st time and learns about the Magic of Friendship.

  • ...
30
 32
 632

2: The Cupcake Haired Echoala.

Thomas stumbled upon Sugarcube Corner, and entered. "Hello?" He said.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Waugh!" Thomas got a surprise jump scare from Pinkie Pie.

"Were you surprised? Huh?" She said.

"H-hi. I was v-very surprised." Thomas was shaking due to anxiety. But something got his eye.

Thomas saw a Cupcake Haired mare, named Mrs. Cake. Thomas has always wanted to say hello to her in his dreams.

Mrs. Cake was making a cake, she squeaked like something had touched her.

"H-h-hello Mrs. Cake."

Mrs. Cake saw his adorable puppy like face and said in awe. "Why look at this cute and cuddly customer. He must love me for some reason. Pinkie, go get him some cupcakes!"

"Roger that Mrs. Cake!" The pink pony said.

Mrs. Cake sighed and said. "Now let's get you seated at a table Mr."

However, something Thomas saw was on his mind, it was Pound Cake. Playing with his sister Pumpkin Cake.

"POUND CAKE!!!!" He said in excitement and hugged the Pegasus colt with all his might.

Pound Cake got a little confused and wanted to cry, but he knew that some friends must be loved. He hugged Thomas back saying. "I wove you!"

Pumpkin crossed her hooves and said. "No Faiw!"

"Oh! Be so careful with Pound Cake please, he's just a baby." Mrs. Cake said in worry.

Thomas responds and heads to his table.

Pinkie Pie comes back with the cupcakes. "Wow, is this pony alright or something? He seems to be anxious or something, can I get Nurse Redheart?"

Mrs. Cake shook her head. "No, Pinkie, he'll be fine. He's just anxious and I know how he feels."

Thomas ate his cupcakes and said. "You must be a great mom, Mrs. Cake. My mom is good too, and she is like my Koala."

Mrs. Cake agreed. "Why yes, honey, she does."

After he finished his cupcakes, he knew it was time to leave. "Oh, I must be going to Twilight's Crystal Library, that's where I'm going to live."

Pinkie Pie came up and said. "Can I come with you, it'll be fun."

Thomas said. "Why not, let's go!"

Author's Note:

Next Thomas gets to meet Twilight and her friends. :twilightsmile: