• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 7,597 Views, 650 Comments

Kamen Rider Unicorn - Michael_Ravencroft



Items of power thought destroyed have found their way to a parallel world. And the only one who can stop the coming danger, is a masked rider.

  • ...
11
 650
 7,597

PreviousChapters Next
N: Nobody's Perfect / Wings of Freedom

“This is not a good idea,” said Sunset.

Rainbow Dash looked herself over in Sunset’s mirror, having donned her “street gang” clothes. “What do you mean?”

“I mean this whole infiltration thing…and more so, you doing the infiltrating.” Sunset rubbed the back of her head. “I…I think I should be the one to do it.”

Twilight adjusted her glasses and cleared her throat as she said, “I kind of agree with Sunset, as much I dislike the idea of either of you two being in a street gang without proper protection, Sunset does have that…ahem…air about her.”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. “What? I can pull off bad girl just as much as Sunset.”

Twilight glanced to Starlight and Sunset, and then back to Rainbow Dash. Every cell in her brain stated that she ought to just placate her friend and spare her ego, because if anyone in this room oozed bad girl vibe, it would be the two Equestrians in the room. For some reason that gave Twilight goosebumps thinking of them. Oh great, I do have a type…bad girls, I’m such a cliché…

“Earth to Twilight Sparkle, you there?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight shook her head, a blush on her face as she nervously chuckled. “Never mind. I will have R0V3R, Hawk, and Dillo on standby. If you get into trouble, flash a peace sign and they’ll move in.”

“A ‘peace sign’?” Sunset asked.

“It’s the only nonthreatening thing I can think of that won’t make them shoot her, and is easy enough to make if tied up or otherwise,” said Twilight.

Starlight, Sunset, and Rainbow thought that over for a moment before all uttering, “Good point.”

***­­____________\\\N///____________***

Rainbow stood before the leader of the Talons, her subordinates all on edge and ready to pounce should Rainbow Dash show any signs that she was tricking them. The relief she had was in the form of a large bird flying overhead, and the knowledge that two other mech-animals were lying in wait close by to rescue her should this go south. With that in mind, Rainbow stood confident and proud as she gave a cocky smile.

“You got a lot of balls coming here, I’ll give you that. Not just anyone can be in the Talons,” said Greta.

“I’m not ‘just anybody’, I can handle anything you dish out.” Rainbow glanced about the surroundings and cracked her knuckles. “So, who’s the toughest guy you got?”

“That would be her.” Gilda stepped forward, but Greta raised her hand and looked to the girl in question. “Use it, the Memory.”

Gilda narrowed her gaze at Greta. “Seriously?! I can take this punk without changing, that’s just overkill!”

“I don’t take on anyone who can’t live up to what they preach. RD says she can take anything we dish out, if she can’t, then we’ll just toss her into the garbage bin,” said Greta. “Now do it!”

Gilda walked until she was standing between Greta and Rainbow. The girl from Griffonstone pulled out the Utopia Memory and rolled up her sleeve.

< UTOPIA! >

Gilda pressed the Gaia Memory into her arm, and immediately her body transformed into that of the Utopia Dopant, creating a shockwave of force that threw almost everyone onto their rears, with the exception of Greta and Rainbow. Utopia took another step forward and flared her metallic wings, eyes glowing as she glared down at Rainbow Dash. Utopia reached out with her hand and grabbed a fist full of Rainbow’s shirt, bringing her close to her face.

“You shouldn’t have come here,” said Utopia.

“Heh, as if I’m passing up a chance at some green!” Rainbow stated.

Utopia growled and threw Rainbow Dash to the ground, she then raised her right fist and thrust forward. Rainbow rolled out of the way in time to miss the gold talons digging into the dirt, the prismatic girl then gave a swift kick to Utopia’s face and backed away. She knew that it wouldn’t hurt, annoy, yes, but not hurt.

Rainbow Dash hopped into her bike, revved the engine, and began doing donuts in the dirt. A dust cloud was kicked up, obscuring Rainbow from view. The bike and Rainbow suddenly broke off and headed back down the alleyway she came from.

“She’s runnin’!” yelled one of the guards.

Greta chuckled. “All bark, no bite.”

Utopia growled with anger that her target had fled, but at the same time, was relieved that she did. As Utopia turned her back, the sound of the bike had stopped, but then resumed. Only, instead of getting further away, the sounds were growing closer and closer at a rapid rate. Utopia turned around at the last second and found herself getting tire punched in the face, the speed of the bike, combined with the fast rotation of the tire caught Utopia off guard and sent the Dopant flying backward.

Rainbow Dash managed land the bike perfectly back to the ground and did one donut to stabilize herself before stopping. Greta and the rest of the Talons were shocked at the tactic the new girl had used, RD knew she was no match for the superior power of Utopia, so she used the bike as a weapon. Greta smiled in both excitement and intrigue. Utopia picked herself up, eyes glowing red as her right hand burned with golden energy. But before she could make a move, Greta raised her hand in a halting motion.

“I’ve seen enough, that was the most reckless, and awesome thing I’ve ever seen anyone do. That was gutsy, but I like that you weren’t afraid to take on a monster like her. Okay, you’re in, but on probation, if you step out of line…well, let’s just say we’ll find other uses for you.” Gilda powered down, taking out the Utopia Memory and putting it back in her pocket. Greta walked up to Gilda and clasped her on the shoulder. “Show the newbie around, and make sure she knows her place.”

Gilda glared at Rainbow Dash as she walked to her friend, the prismatic girl chuckled nervously under her gaze, but Gilda just sighed and told her to follow her. Gilda and Rainbow walked around the hideout, with Gilda pointing out different things about the Talons’ home base. Gilda led her into a private room, and locked the door. There was a sofa, a desk off to one side of the wall, no windows, and a minifridge. Before Rainbow could utter a word, Gilda tackled Rainbow to the couch.

“Hey what the hell are you do –!”

Gilda slapped Rainbow across the face, silencing her. “Shut up, newbie, and take what’s coming to you!” Gilda gripped Rainbow’s throat, and lowered her head until she was right by her ear. “You are such an idiot, you know that! And…sorry, they expect me to rough you up a little, so just scream and shout for a couple of minutes, and we’ll hit the wall, and then we can talk.”

Once Gilda and said that, Rainbow did as Gilda said. They threw one expletive after the other at each other, hit the wall with their bodies to make it sound like struggling, and at the end there was silence. Gilda and Rainbow sat on the couch, with Gilda holding her hands as she sighed in frustration. “Why did you come here, Dash? I told you I don’t need your help.”

“You’re wrong, G. You do need my help, friends don’t let friends do something dangerous like this, we help each other. You’re my friend, and always will be, I won’t let that bitch make you do this anymore,” said Rainbow. “We’ll save Gabby.”

“How? I don’t know where she is?! Greta teleports her to a different spot every time! Even if I knew one of them, I have no guarantee she’ll be at that particular spot, or if I’ll be there when she does!” Gilda stated.

“That’s why, we have friends who can help out.” Rainbow pulled out a small device from her pocket, it was circular in design, and looked like a small battery. “This something that Twilight made, if I can get near Greta long enough, Twilight can hack her phone and track her. Also, Sunset and Starlight are driving around Griffonstone to try and get a lock on the energy that Greta’s using to teleport Gabby around.”

Gilda raised an eyebrow. “They can do that?”

“Magic, G.”

“Right.” Gilda stared at the floor for a while, but then said, “Look, I appreciate what you’re doing, but you can’t. I’m close to getting Gabby back, one or two more of these heists and that’s it. Afterward you and Sunset can go hero and bust them up, hell, I’ll even help you! But, I can’t risk Gabby’s safety right now.”

“You won’t, I’m the one who’s going to be doing the undercover work, just treat me like you do any new guy!” Rainbow suggested.

Gilda shot her a sideways glance. “You really don’t want me to do that. If I did…well…ahem…” Gilda’s face got a little red. “J-Just no, alright! If anyone asks, I did things to you! So, when we leave this room, look violated.”

It was now Rainbow Dash’s turn to turn red. “Jeez, your gang is kinky.”

“Have you met Greta?” Gilda stood up, her right hand hovered over the pocket that contained the Utopia Memory. “All I have to do is knock over two more banks, at the most, and she’s safe. That’s all that matters right now.”

Rainbow stood up as well, and placed a reassuring hand on Gilda’s shoulder. “Hey, we’ll save her. But there’s one thing I need you to do.”

“What’s that?” Gilda asked.

“You gotta convince Greta to let me come with you on your next heist,” said Rainbow.

Gilda’s eyes widened. “WHAT! No – oh hell no! You don’t want to be in on that! Those crazies can wield a gun and do whatever, I have this Gaia Memory, but you?! Have you ever held a gun?!”

Rainbow’s eyes darted around the room as she said, “Well…No…but does a mechanical bird that transforms into laser shooting bow count?”

Gilda had to take a minute to let that sink in. “Okay, I mean a traditional gun, the kind that only shoot bullets?”

“Then, no.”

“Exactly! If you go, you may end up using it!” Gilda clenched her fist at that thought. “I don’t want you living with that kind of regret, nor do I want see you get shot by some cop or one of these psychos!”

“Then I can be the getaway driver!” Rainbow suggested.

“You ever driven a van, or even a car?” Gilda asked.

“Yeah,” said Rainbow in a matter-of-fact tone.

Gilda didn’t like this, not one bit. “I’ll think about it. For now, act the way I said, and I’ll tell Greta I sent you home. Come back early tomorrow.”

“Got it.”

***­­____________\\\N///____________***

The one good thing about having parents who know of your superhero side job, you don’t have to do much in the way of explaining why you looked roughed up. Seeing as being a Kamen Rider involved Rainbow Dash getting into fights, it wasn’t out of the question that she would walk away with a bruise or two.

The following day, Rainbow had headed out early in the morning to Griffonstone, with Sunset and Starlight hanging back a few yards. Once at the city limits, both diverged and headed on their individual missions. Rainbow drove down the dilapidated buildings and streets, passing by the numerous faces that looked like they were in a constant state of agitation and frustration.

No wonder Gilda wanted out of here, thought Rainbow.

Rainbow drove through the familiar alleyway and found herself at the back entrance of the old warehouse where the Talons had set up shop. The guards took one look at her and nodded, after which they opened the gate and let her pass. Rainbow parked her bike out of the way, and where it was easily accessible to her in case of emergencies. While glancing about, Rainbow spotted a guy eyeing her bike, she quickly reached out and grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt, catching him off guard.

“If I even see one bolt, one part, missing from my bike, your ass is the first one I’m coming after! Got it!” Rainbow threatened.

The boy just nodded his head vigorously.

Rainbow let him go and continued on inside the warehouse, it was almost scary how good she was at that. Once inside, Rainbow immediately spotted Gilda, her friend had a strained smile on her face. Although her friend was happy to see her, Rainbow knew that Gilda wished she wasn’t. However, the faster they found Gabby, the sooner Gilda would be free and Rainbow could go Nasca.

“You sure about that techno doohickey that Twilight gave you?” Gilda.

“I’m sure she’s a genius, so yeah, I am,” said Rainbow.

A bewildered sigh escaped Gilda’s lips as she said, “I talked to Greta, she says you’re in for the next heist.”

“Sweet, how’d you do that?!”

“One of the girls on the team is too damn hotheaded, I just told Greta I needed someone who will take orders and not give me lip.” Gilda’s face went red. “I, um, also may have told her that I made sure you’d be obedient to me, especially after our ‘private meeting’.”

Rainbow face palmed herself, but it was necessary if Greta was to believe that Rainbow Dash wouldn’t disobey. Gilda led Rainbow Dash to the back room where Greta was, in the center of the room was a table with a map of Canterlot City, and a photo of a bank. Once Rainbow was at the table, Gilda made sure to have Rainbow as close to Greta as possible, which put the girl in question on Gilda’s left while Rainbow was on Gilda’s right.

The proximity should have been fine, hopefully.

“Alright, now that we’re all here, we have our next target.” Greta announced. “It’s Rockhoof City Bank.”

The other Talons members looked at their leader with surprise, even Gilda.

“Greta, that place is a fortress! Major armed security, cameras, heavy duty vault, and it’s also a block away from the CCPD!” Gilda stated.

“Yes, but I wouldn’t expect nothing less from a place that also acts as a gold repository.” Greta had a wicked grin on her face. “Time to go big or go home everyone, we pull this off, and the Talons will be the most well financed gang in both cities, we’ll be able to expand further than Canterlot! Fillydelphia, Whinnyapolis, Las Pegasus, Manehattan, and we’ll only grow bigger from there!”

“But…boss, if we’re hitting the gold, that’s stuff’s too heavy to put in a van! And with only us around that’ll take for freakin’ ever to move, even if we make the hostages carry it out,” said one of the boy members.

“He’s right, by the time you even get enough into the van, the cops will be all over the bank! Not to mention Kamen Rider Trigger,” said Rainbow.

Greta still maintained her wicked smile. “True, which is why I’m going with you. Using my Zone Memory will allow me to teleport a large amount of the gold without us having to lift a thing. Also…” Greta walked to the desk in her room and took out something, and brought it back to the table. Everyone jumped back when they recognized what it was. “This is going to be the last score we need, so once we get in, we leave a little present in the van, and I’ll teleport us all out. We’ll be in and out quick before Trigger or a negotiator show up.”

Gilda didn’t like this, yes it would mean she could free Gabby today, but at the same time this meant that Rainbow Dash and herself would be in the biggest danger. Greta wouldn’t hesitate to leave the newbie behind, and saving the senior members. “Greta, could I talk to you in private?”

Greta looked at Gilda, shrugged and followed Gilda outside of the room. “What’s up, G?”

“You’re planning on RD taking the fall, aren’t you?” Gilda asked.

“Wow, was I that transparent to them?” Greta asked genuinely curious.

“No, I just know you well enough to see what you’re planning. That’s why you let her on, so she can take the fall.”

Greta crossed her arms in front of her chest. “More than that, you’ll give her Utopia towards the end, and that way, she can rampage and lead them on a wild goose chase around the city while they battle it out. Meanwhile, we’ll be ready to move. There’s a second base of operations we have, we don’t use it much, and it’s mainly in case this one gets hit by a rival gang. But in this case, only the senior members know about it. So, even if she does get caught, and brings them back here, we’ll be long gone.”

Gilda had to grit her teeth and tighten her fists to keep from throttling Greta. The Utopia Memory in her pocket reacted to her spike in emotions and glowed. Greta saw this and gave Gilda a narrow-eyed glare.

“Careful, Gilda. You’re one heist away from seeing your ‘little sis’ Gabby. What’s worth more to you, some random girl, or Gabby?” Greta asked.

Gilda knew what the right answer should be, except that this wasn’t a random girl, it was her best friend, the first real friend she had ever made. If this plan went through, there was no way for Rainbow Dash to get out, she’d be left to take the blame, and her life would be over. Sacrificing the life of her friend for the life a girl whom she was supposed to look after. It was an impossible choice either way you sliced it. After a minute, Gilda calmed down and the glow from the Memory faded.

“Good girl.” Greta approached Gilda and gave her a hug. “I know I’ve been tough on you, but don’t worry, it’ll be over soon. I’m a girl of my word, after all.”

The rest of meeting was a blur to Gilda, she managed to get the important parts of the plan, and the kept in mind the secret part of the plan between her and Greta. Once the meeting was done, Greta ordered everyone to suit up and get ready. Rainbow Dash ran up to Gilda, having called her name several times and received no response. But, after the sixth time, Gilda was snapped out of her self-induced trance.

“Huh, w-what, what’s up?”

“You okay? You look like you were somewhere else,” said Rainbow.

“I just…I just don’t like this; a lot of things can go wrong.” Gilda glanced at Rainbow’s pocket. “So…were you close enough, did it work?”

Rainbow reached into her pocket and took out the small device. The small red light had now changed to green. “Score! It worked! Twi’s probably hacking Greta’s phone right now!”

“I just hope it’s in time before this gets too out of hand.”

***­­____________<U>____________***

Sunset and Starlight drove the streets of Griffonstone after separating from Rainbow. This was Sunset’s first time in Griffonstone, and it was as bad as she was told it was. She remembered the tales of the Griffonstone from Equestria, how they had a mighty and glorious kingdom, filled with pride and courage. Although she had never been to Griffonstone in Equestria, she hoped it wasn’t as bad as this.

“Starlight?”

“Yeah?”

“Is the Griffonstone in Equestria as bad as this?” Sunset asked.

Starlight looked around to take in the scenery and the people, evaluating the differences between Equestria and Earth. “Well, from what Pinkie and Rainbow described when they first got there, it was bad, but this is probably worse. Those two went on a friendship mission there, and the last time they heard from Gilda, things were kinda looking up.”

Sunset smiled at little at that revelation. Well, maybe there’s hope for this place then. “How’s it going with the trace?”

Starlight gripped her amulet and concentrated. The world faded away, becoming a void of complete darkness. Light began to shimmer in the darkness, faint, but it was there. An energy that was not magic, but not natural at the same time. Starlight reached out with her mind, opening her senses up more to find more the energy. Thankfully, the only other source of magical energy was standing next to her, and Sunset’s was unique and distinct enough that Starlight didn’t need to worry that it would hinder her search.

“I can sense a few places where weird energy has frequented the area, but I also sense some places further away,” said Starlight.

Sunset took out a map of Griffonstone and the outskirts. Placing it on her bike, Sunset guided Starlight’s other hand to rest on it. “This is a map of the city; can you mark the places that the energy spikes appear?”

“I think so, give me a second.”

A glow was emitted from Starlight’s hand, and soon the map was marked with seagreen nodes of light. Sunset took up the map as Starlight opened her eyes.

“We can cross out any places too close to the city proper. If I were her, I’d keep Gabby far from where anyone could accidentally come across, or where her voice could carry,” said Sunset.

“It would also need to be a place where it would be impossible for her escape, or rather, a place so unfamiliar that even if she bothered risking escape, she’d have no idea where to go, making her completely reliant on Greta for food and water,” said Starlight.

Both former Equestrians looked at each other and sighed heavily, realizing that they had to delve into their dark sides to figure out how Greta would think.

“Is it weird that I feel kind of wrong about how easy it is for me to think about this kind of stuff?” Starlight asked.

“I think it would be weirder if we didn’t,” said Sunset. “Guess you can chalk it up to how far we’ve come, from the mares we once were, to the mares we are now. Honestly, when I think about it, I think we’re better off now.”

Starlight smiled, she agreed wholeheartedly. Nearly conforming the world to a way of life that crushed any sense of individualism or creativity, taking away what made that pony who they are, was too extreme. And thusly, she was a hypocrite, as it was her own uniqueness, her own special talent in magic that allowed her to do what she had done. Now she has friends, a mentor who genuinely cares about her, and marefriend.

Suddenly, Sunset’s cellphone went off. “Twilight, what’s going on?”

[Rainbow Dash managed to get me into Greta’s cellphone! I’m currently tracking all her movements over the past seventy-two hours, and cross-referencing with the Griffonstone City area.]

“Great, we managed to narrow down some places where there were energy spikes.” Sunset took a picture of the map. “I’m sending it now.”

[Got it! I’m overlaying the images now………Okay, based on these marks, and cellphone activity, Greta’s frequented a few places in the last seventy-two hours.]

“Can you narrow it to today?” Sunset asked.

[Done, sending you the addresses now. Good luck you two!]

In no time, Sunset’s phone pinged and five different addresses popped up, each marked by recent activity. “Let’s move out –!” Sunset’s phone pinged again, and this time it was a message from Rainbow Dash. After reading it over, a grim expression befell Sunset’s face. “Crap…!”

“What’s wrong?” Starlight asked.

“We have to find Gabby, now! Get on!” Sunset ordered.

Starlight did as Sunset requested and mounted the bike. In less than a second, both girls were peeling down the road, heading to the first destination on the list.

Hang on Rainbow Dash! Celestia, please let us find her in time…

***­­____________\\\N///____________***

Rainbow Dash sat in the back of the van, with Gilda sitting beside her, and Greta across from her. In her hands she held a shotgun, Rainbow had to fight off the urge to tremble. Holding her sword, or even the other mech-animal weapons, wasn’t the same as holding this kind of weapon. This was something meant to take a life, and now she going to have to hold it to someone’s face and threaten their life.

“Let me guess, never held anything bigger than handgun, right?” Greta asked.

Rainbow looked up and nodded her head. “Y-Yeah, but it’s no problem.”

“Ya sure? Say somethin’ now, ‘cause if you can’t handle that then use something you can.” Greta took out one her handgun from her holsters and gave it to Rainbow. “Sling that other one over your shoulder, and use that for now, but I expect you to use the bigger gun when I tell you.”

“Got it,” said Rainbow.

Gilda stole brief glances at her friend, Rainbow didn’t know what Greta had in store for her. No idea what was on the line, the choice was still there, save Gabby or save Rainbow Dash. A girl who was like her little sister, or her childhood friend. Save the one good soul of Griffonstone, or save a hero who is a good soul.

“We’re almost there!” the driver spoke.

“Alright, boy and girls, get ready. I’m going to port us in there, take them by surprise. Gilda, the moment we’re in, you change and take out the guards. They’ll focus on us since we’ll be in our monster forms, and the rest of you round up the hostages,” said Greta.

Everyone nodded their affirmation.

Greta took out the gray T2 Gaia Memory, and pressed the button.

< ZONE! >

Greta lifted her shirt and pressed the blue connector against her stomach. The Gaia Memory melted into her body and suddenly her body shimmered, transforming into her Dopant form. Compared to other Dopants, this was distinctly different. It had no humanoid form, it was a single floating eye. The iris was gold in color, but slit like a dragon’s eye. On either side of the eye, was a crystal pyramid, as well as two more floating above and beneath it. The pyramids had groves etched into them, along which energy pulsated through.

The Zone Dopant’s eye shifted to Gilda. “Get yours ready, when I get us in there, you’re on.”

Gilda reached into her jacket pocket and took out the device.

< UTOPIA! >

“We’re here,” said the driver.

“Set the charge and get back here.” The driver did as Greta instructed, setting the timer on the IED. Once he’d done that, he filed into the back with the others. The Zone Dopant’s pyramids began to glow, and soon a large square opened beneath them. “Hang on, you might get a head rush.”

All nine of them disappeared once the square rose up and engulfed them. Inside the bank there were three floors, first was the ground level, which had the normal bank vault with money, tellers, and the bank customers. In the lobby were multiple guards, each fully armed. The upper floor had business offices, and the third was the basement level, there in which held the gold that they sought.

In the lobby, a white square opened in the middle, and from it emerged the Zone Dopant. Right behind her were the rest of the Talons, each pointing a gun in a different direction. Gilda exited last and quickly connected the Utopia Memory to her arm. Her body glowed and in no time, she had transformed into the Utopia Dopant. Screams of terror echoed in the lobby, along with the shouting of guards for the Talons to drop their weapons.

Zone wasted no time in dispatching the guards, opening portals underneath them and making them disappear. Seconds later there was some screaming as they were dumped outside from a high altitude. Thankfully, from what Rainbow could tell, it wasn’t high enough to kill them, but just enough that the landing would certainly break something.

Utopia flew up and began using her telekinetic abilities to rip the weapons away from the guards, and throwing them into the walls to render them unconscious. In a matter of seconds, Zone and Utopia had completely subdued the security detail, now leaving the people inside at the mercy of the Talons with guns and two Dopants. Two of the Talons rushed to the door and locked it, keeping guard. Two more started rounding up the hostages, and the last three, which included Rainbow Dash, had the tellers moved to a separate area from the rest of hostages.

Once rounded up, and secured, Zone began floating before the bank workers. “This can go easy or hard, how you decide determines whether you live to talk about this day to your grandchildren, or become a name on a memorial.”

The bank personnel all nodded their heads in understanding.

“Good, now, who has access to the basement level? I do mean where all the gold is kept. Come, come, raise your hand.” Zone saw that no hands were raised. “Either the person who does stands now or I will have my partner her incinerate you.”

Utopia brought her hands together and generated a sphere of burning, golden energy that only grew in size with each passing second. Rainbow Dash watched out of the corner of her eye, her body screaming at her to pull out the Nasca Memory and stop this. But doing so now would only endanger Gabby and the hostages, she could trust Gilda though. Gilda had promised no one would die.

After a few seconds, Utopia raised the orb of power over her head and prepared to bring it down. Suddenly, one of the managers shot up and shouted, “IT’S ME! I HAVE ACCESS TO THE BASEMENT LEVEL!”

Utopia quickly released the energy, letting the sphere fizzle out until it was nothing. Rainbow breathed a sigh of relief, thanking gods that that person spoke up. It didn’t take long before the sounds of police sirens echoed in the distance, a sound that was steadily and rapidly getting closer to them.

“Don’t worry, this is the part we planned for. Utopia, give them a show. New girl, come with me!” Zone ordered.

Rainbow hurried over to where Zone and Utopia were, she shared a glance with Utopia before Zone teleported her outside. Rainbow pointed her hand gun at the manager, and immediately the man led them to the elevator at the back. Zone’s form glowed until it returned to that of Greta. Rainbow saw that Greta kept the Zone Memory in her hand, ready for use at any moment.

“Let’s go then.”

After entering the basement, and sending the guards away via Greta’s teleport abilities, they arrived at the most secured vault in the building. Rainbow Dash had seen a lot of things, especially with the magical powers and now super powers of a Kamen Rider.

It was a ten-foot-tall, five feet wide, reinforced, steel door. On the right side of the wall was a keypad and a scanning device. Greta manhandled the manager, making him go towards the keypad and scanner, once there the manager entered a series of numbers and placed his other hand on the scanning device. After a few seconds there was a clicking and clunking sound coming from the vault. The large metal door rose up and slid off to the side, revealing cages filled with mounds of gold bricks, sparkling in the light shining down from the ceiling.

Rainbow’s jaw dropped, she’d never seen that much gold in all her life. Cartoons and movies, yes, but in real life, no way.

“I-I don’t know why you want to steal the gold like this? It would take more people than you’ve brought to move all of it,” said the manager.

“You let me worry about that.” Greta walked up behind the man and hit him with her other pistol in the back of the head. “Now we can move onto the real business.”

C’mon, Sunset, Starlight, make a miracle happen so we can end this!

“Drag him up to the elevator and come back down, I’ll need you to watch my back while I’m teleporting this stuff,” ordered Greta.

Rainbow did as she said, she could technically transform into Nasca now that the man was knocked out, but fighting in this cramped space would get him caught in the crossfire. Rainbow managed to drag the man back to the elevator, and went up with him. Once back up, she took a look around. There was no one around, thankfully the elevator was in a spot away from the main lobby, and away from the eyes of the other Talons members.

Rainbow brought the man into an adjacent room and began slapping at his face to make him wake up. It took a minute but the man finally came to, and immediately went stiff as he saw Rainbow with her guns.

“I-I did what you wanted, please don’t kill me,” he pleaded.

“Shh! I’m not going to hurt you, but those psychos will if you don’t keep quiet!” Rainbow peeked about to see if they were heard. There was no one. “Is there a back way out of here that doesn’t take you through the lobby?”

“Y-Yes, around the corner and down the hall.”

“Take it, and leave. Tell the cops that she’s planning on teleporting all that gold to somewhere in Griffonstone, there’s also a hostage over there, an innocent girl, she’s being held and making the other monster fight for her,” said Rainbow.

“W-Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I need you to find Kamen Rider Trigger and tell him what’s going on! If he busts in and starts fighting that other monster he’ll be fighting someone innocent, while the real monster down there gets away!”

The portly man gave Rainbow a suspicious look. “Why should I believe you?”

“Because if I was like them, I would’ve just shot you, now go!” The manager wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. He nodded his agreement to her plan. Rainbow took one more look outside the room and waved to the man to move. “Oh, and make sure to tell the cops that the van is boobytrapped with a bomb! Don’t let anyone near it!”

Rainbow wasn’t sure if he heard her, but for now she was able to save one life. Now there were two others, plus twenty to thirty more that needed saving. Rainbow felt her cellphone vibrate, she quickly ducked into the same room she was in, once inside she turned on the screen, and then smiled.

***­­____________\\\N///____________***

Gilda was standing guard outside the building, watching the many cops surround the area, while onlookers recorded the whole thing with their cellphones. There was a surge of energy that flew off from her wings, making everybody stand back. Gilda had to remain still, and focused, the Utopia Memory was different from when she had the Violence Memory. It was…addicting, powerful, it had so much power that it was urging to use it on anything and everything around her.

For a moment, she contemplated going back down and wringing the truth of where Gabby was out of Greta. But she couldn’t, Greta was tougher than that, and more sadistic. Greta would rather die and let Gilda live with the guilt of knowing that Gabby would die because she couldn’t follow her commands, a twisted way of coming out on top even if Gilda killed her.

Rainbow Dash…I’m trusting you, you, and your friends…

Suddenly, a white square appeared underneath her and rose up. Gilda wasn’t surprised, she knew this was Greta summoning her back. In less than a second she was back inside, but this time she was in a different room. Gilda turned around and saw the vault door, and beyond that large mounds of gold, and Greta in her Zone Dopant form.

“Plan’s almost done, once we give the newbie your Memory, I’ll have her wreak havoc up top. While’s she’s doing that, I’ll teleport everyone down here and I’ll take the gold with us.”

“And then you’ll let Gabby go? That’s it, we’re done?” Gilda asked.

“I’ll be teleporting it to where she is, so that way you take her, and I’ll send you two far away so that you’ll never see us again,” said Greta.

Gilda clenched her fists, at this juncture there was no choice, she would have to sacrifice her friend. No, there just had to be another way, something that she hadn’t thought of?

Just then the elevator dinged and from it walked out Rainbow Dash, sporting a very smug grin.

“Ah, right on time, we have a new job for you, newbie, that I think you’ll like,” said Greta.

“Yeah, before that, Gilda, I think you need to check this out,” said Rainbow Dash.

Gilda glanced to Greta, the floating eyeball gave a nod. The Utopia Dopant walked over to Rainbow Dash, and from Rainbow’s pocket she showed her cellphone. On the screen was a picture of Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer, both smiling and throwing up peace signs. And between them, was a girl, Gabby. She had a warm gray complexion, with her hair tied back into wolf tail. Her teal eyes, despite having been held captive for so long, still held that bright, optimistic spark, and Gabby had a wide smile across her freckled face.

Gilda looked back at Rainbow Dash, her Utopia Dopant form didn’t allow her to make facial expressions, but Rainbow didn’t need to see the expression to know what Gilda was asking her. “She’s safe, they’re getting her out of that place now.”

Upon hearing that, Gilda whipped around and roared out with fury. A wave of golden energy rushed out of her body, sending Rainbow to fall flat on her rear, and buffeted the Zone Dopant a bit. “GILDA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

“Gabby’s safe, which means your ass is grass, Greta!” Gilda declared as she rushed towards Zone.

Zone initiated a teleport at the last second, taking both Dopant’s out of the vault. Rainbow Dash looked around, waiting to see if they would reappear, but they did not. It took all of a minute for her to figure out that Greta may have taken them to where Gabby was. Rainbow Dash took a look around the room, noticing that Gilda’s energy burst had fried all the surveillance cameras.

“G’s gone berserk, and trashed all the cameras in here. Good, and bad, need to stop her.”

Rainbow threw the guns to the floor and summoned her N-Driver, and from her other pocket pulled out the Nasca Memory.

< NASCA! >

“HENSHIN!”

> NASCA! <

A blue electrical field formed around Rainbow, donning her in the armor of Kamen Rider Nasca. “Better take this to the next level!”

< ACCEL! >

{< ACCEL! MIMETIC DRIVE! >}

Red flames engulfed Nasca, transforming her into Nasca Full Throttle. Nasca knelt down before the guns and summoned the heat of her body to melt the weapons into molten slag. Rainbow had seen enough cop shows to know that they’d be able to pull something off of the weapons, despite having worn gloves.

“First take care of the mess upstairs, and then go after them.”

***­­____________\\\N///____________***

Sunset and Starlight carefully walked Gabby out of the place she had been held captive. It was a factory at the edge of Griffonstone. Spires of metal and concrete, rusted or cracked from years of neglect, from a time when the city was booming, now a forgotten ruin. A perfect place to hide a kid. When the former unicorns found Gabby, she was locked in a room, with only a mattress, a small blanket, and a tray of food. It was a windowless room, so Gabby had no idea where she was until they had brought her outside.

“Thank you, both you, for saving me! B-But what about Gilda?” Gabby asked.

“Don’t worry, my friend should have gotten the message to her. With any luck, they’re plan should have fallen apart by now, and Greta’s probably getting her butt kicked,” said Sunset.

Suddenly, a square of white light opened in the sky, and from it two creatures fell out. One was Utopia, and the second was the Zone Dopant. Zone teleported again, narrowly missing a claw swipe from Utopia. Zone reappeared a few meters away, the left pyramid shifted and pointed its tip at Utopia. The pulsating grooves increased their frequency until the tip of the pyramid shined and fired a concentrated particle beam. The beam flew through the air and struck Utopia right in her back, sending her flying into one of the smoke stacks. The speed and force that Utopia was sent into the stack caused it to crack around and crumble.

Starlight quickly grabbed her amulet and summoned a barrier spell. The dome of seagreen energy took the brunt of the dust cloud that washed over the area from the collapse of the tower, along with several small pieces of debris that were flying at fast speeds due the gust that was kicked up from the fall.

Sunset didn’t need to guess who it was that was fighting, but with Gabby around she couldn’t transform into Unicorn.

Utopia burst free from the destroyed stack, her body glowing with golden light, and fiery energy as she formed a sphere of light and hurled it at Zone. The eyeball Dopant opened a large white square, big enough that it swallowed the sphere whole. Utopia flared her wings and shot straight for Zone, but before she could get within five meters of Zone, another white square opened, and from it flew Utopia’s earlier attack.

The sphere of power exploded on impact, sending Gilda into tailspin. Utopia landed against the ground, hard enough that it left an impact crater that was five feet wide. Zone hovered over the spot where she landed, her pyramids all pointed in that direction, and fired a barrage of particle beams down on Utopia, creating multiple explosions on impact.

“I’m going to make you regret turning on me like this, Gilda! Once I get that Memory back from you, I’m going to kill that little brat you care about so much!” Greta threatened.

Golden fire erupted from the crater, pushing the beam barrage back as it roared towards Zone. The eyeball Dopant quickly ported away, just as the column of fire reached her location. Utopia flew up and waited, knowing that she was nearby. Suddenly, a beam shot out at her, Utopia brought up her arms to block, the beam struck her, exploding on her armor and sending sparks flying.

Soon more portals opened and many more beams were fired off from them. Zone was firing her particle beams from within the space between dimensions. Utopia took notice of all the squares that were opening up, and began building up energy. A bubble of fiery golden light surrounded her, Utopia released a battle cry and fired beams of fiery light straight at the portals in a death blossom attack. The beams disappeared into the white space, and for a minute nothing happened.

After another minute had passed another portal opened, but this time an explosion roared out of the opening, and following from it, Zone. The eyeball Dopant staggered, its pyramids visibly damaged by Gilda’s earlier assault. Zone didn’t have time to react as Utopia closed the distance between them, her right gauntlet talons flared as three long energy claws appeared. Utopia gave one mighty swipe, and struck Zone. Sparks ignited from the Dopant’s crystals and even the eye itself. The force of the blow made Zone fly across the sky and into the prairie area outside of the factory.

The Zone Dopant released its form, with Greta lying on the ground beaten and bruised. The Zone Memory lied on the ground next to her, Greta saw it and feebly tried to reach for it, but Gilda came down on Greta’s wrist with her armor-clad foot, making Greta cry out in pain.

“No more teleporting, no hostage, and no options left for you!” Gilda growled.

“G-G, I-I give up, a-alright! I’ll go to the police, I-I’ll confess to the heists and kidnapping!” Greta pleaded.

Utopia’s red eyes glowed fiercely as she looked down at Greta. “You’re not going to jail! You don’t deserve to rot in a cell, you deserve to rot in the ground!”

Utopia grabbed Greta by her shirt collar and hoisted her up as she cocked back her right arm, preparing to deliver her fatal blow.

“NO! G! PLEASE, I’M SORRY! I’M BEGGING YA, MERCY!”

“Sorry…ALL OUT OF MERCY!”

Before Utopia could land the blow, she stopped. Something was moving in the distance, and coming towards them really fast. In a blur of red and blue, Utopia was swept away, leaving Greta to fall onto the ground in a heap.

Utopia was slammed against the side of a building, and held there by Nasca. “Gilda, what the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

“Making sure she never hurts anyone I care about again!”

“It’s over, I stopped the Talons back in Canterlot, and you beat the crap out of Greta! That’s it, we’ve won, let it go G!”Nasca stated.

Utopia’s eyes shined, and at the same time, her body blazed up. Nasca jumped back from the intense heat and power that Gilda was releasing.“We’ve won when she’s dead, and the Talons too! In fact, all of Griffonstone! This cesspool needs to be burned to the freakin’ ground!”

Crap in a hat, that T1’s messing with her head! “Gilda, you need to calm down, that street cheap Memory is messing your head! Concentrate, you’re better than this!”

“NO, I’M NOT!”

Utopia charged for Nasca with blinding speed. Before Nasca could even put up a defense, Utopia had struck her in the abdomen. A burst of golden energy erupted from behind Nasca, and sparks ignited all over her armor. The punch, as if by delayed reaction, sent Nasca skipping along the ground like a rock in a pond. She rolled around on the ground for a minute before finally coming to a stop.

Nasca coughed and wheezed, getting up on hands and knees, while using her right arm to clutch at her stomach. Her Full Throttle form dispelled, no longer able to remain intact from the intense amount of damage she took, but thankfully her default form was still active.

I’m not losing you, I didn’t lose you to that Violence Memory, I damn sure won’t lose you to this one! Rainbow glanced back at Utopia who was roaring into the sky as she released energy flares. But she’s way too strong…Ugh! If only I could use Sunset’s Shining Memory…!

Just then, Rainbow heard the screech of a hawk, but it sounded more mechanical. Rainbow looked up and watched as Hawk flew down and landed right before Nasca. The robot bird’s back opened and revealed two items. The first was the Rocket Memory, and the second was a rocket that had some tribal designs on it, and on the other side of the rocket was an open port.

“What the heck is this?” Nasca asked.

Hawk opened its mouth. [This is Nasca’s trump card! You’re strongest form!]

“Twilight?! Wait, my strongest form?!”

[Place the Booster into the Mimetic Drive port, and then insert the Rocket Memory, and hang on.]

Nasca didn’t question it, she trusted Twilight, and right now she needed the power to stop Gilda from making a grave mistake. Nasca took the Booster and placed it into the Mimetic Drive port.

/^\ BOOST! /^\

Nasca glanced at the Rocket Memory, and nodded her affirmation. “Let’s rocket!”

< ROCKET! >

{/^\} ROCKET BOOST! ULTIMATE DRIVE! {/^\}

Blue-green light shined from Nasca’s body as she was engulfed in a vortex of power. Utopia paused to watch the spectacle, feeling a building power that her instincts were screaming at her not to turn her back on. From the far side of the factory, Starlight, Sunset, and Gabby were able to exit, still in the full protection of Starlight’s barrier. Once to a relatively safe location, Starlight dropped the shield and panted from having to keep up her forcefield against such powerful forces. Sunset felt the surge of power and turned to see the tornado of swirling energy.

The tornado began to take a different form, that of two large feathered wings that sparkled and shimmered as if the very stars were captured in them. All that power was drawn in back to the center, taking on a humanoid shape, and in a flash of light, Nasca’s ultimate form was revealed.

Nasca’s chest was incased in green armor, with a sapphire blue jewel at the center. Her legs were covered in the same green armor, but on it were yellow-gold lines that formed the shape of a bird’s legs and talons. Nasca had gauntlets on both arms, with wing frills coming out from the top. The shoulder pauldrons were segmented, with green for the top segment, and blue for the last two. The helmet had sharp, angular frills on the sides, the visor was blue to match the jewel on the chest. Another jewel was at the helmet’s forehead, surrounded in a yellow-gold metal and rose up to form a single horn. Those same yellow-gold lines that formed the legs and talons on Nasca’s armor legs rose up along the chest, diverged at the jewel, rounded her back and joined at the forehead crest.

On Nasca’s back were folded wing-like thrusters, the yellow-gold lines outlined each fin, forming a perfect condor. Nasca felt so much more energy flowing through her body compared to using the Accel Memory, she felt as if she could fly around the world in ten seconds flat if she so wanted. But that was thought for another day.

Nasca Star Chaser!

Utopia’s eyes glowed as she flew across the ground at break neck speeds, closing the gap between herself and Nasca. The Dopant prepared to strike Nasca, but before she could cock back her fist, Nasca disappeared, leaving only sparkling blue-green dust from where she once was. Utopia ended up striking nothing but air as she came to a halt, digging her feet into the dirt to stop her forward momentum.

Utopia looked around, but could not find Nasca, but then she heard a crash and looked behind. There she saw Nasca, upside down, her rear in the air, stuck in the wall of a building. Utopia cocked her head in confusion, and Sunset face palmed herself.

Okay, that was faster than I was expecting…jeez! Nasca managed to get herself out of the undignified position she was in and stood back up. Gotta be more careful, I’m way faster than I normally am, one more wrong step and I’ll end up in Manehattan.

“Stop screwing around! Either fight me or get out of my way! But nothing’s stopping me from killing her and – Wait, where the hell is she?!” Utopia growled.

Nasca and Utopia looked around and saw Greta slinking off while the two of them were otherwise occupied. The leader of the Talons froze when she saw Utopia in front of her, and then Nasca standing behind her.

“Um…I just thought…you know…I’d get out of the warzone, heh, heh…”

Set your ass right here, and don’t move!” Nasca and Utopia stated at the same time.

“OKAY!” Greta confirmed as she indeed sat down.

“Tch, now, where were we?!”

Both Utopia and Nasca disappeared, the air vibrated with the thunderous concussive force of their blows, kicking up the dust on the ground that allowed some to follow their movements, if not for a brief moment.

In the accelerated space, Utopia and Nasca were trading blows. Utopia came with at flying roundhouse kick, but Nasca dodged it and countered with her own spin kick to Utopia’s face. The Dopant spun for a few seconds, but soon recovered and began sending a flurry of punches at Nasca, each one appearing as a streak of golden light.

Nasca’s wing-thrusters opened up, fanning out and displaying all eight fins between them. From the gaps in the fins, energy gathered, and ignited. Blazing blue-green energy shot out, creating large light wings that sparkled and shined. Nasca’s visor glowed, and in that instant, her speed increased drastically. She weaved through Utopia’s punches so fast that she was leaving an afterimage in her wake. Nasca managed to get behind her and summoned forth a sphere of condensed energy.

Utopia managed to see the attack coming and whirled around, creating her golden energy talons and piercing through Nasca’s body. But upon doing so, Nasca’s body dispersed into particles of blue-green light, and then reappeared behind Utopia, striking her in the middle of her back. The energy ball exploded and sent Utopia flying as her back released sparks.

Let’s finish this G, said Nasca.

The golden yellow lines on Nasca’s body began to rise up off the armor, along with the crest horn on her helmet. The horn and lines formed the image of a condor, and then melded together until they were now a sword. The hilt was blue, with the pommel formed by talons, six in total to form a circle. The sword’s guard was in the shape of flared green wings, and connecting them was a blue jewel surrounded in gold metal. The blade was also golden, reaching a length of four feet.

Nasca took the Rocket Memory from the left port, and inserted it into the right hip port, pressing down on the button.

}/^\{ ROCKET! MAXIMUM DRIVE! }/^\{

The light wings shined brighter Nasca as she zoomed off after Utopia. Faster and faster she flew, her body becoming less physical and more ethereal. Utopia managed to get her bearings, after seeing the attack coming, Utopia gathered all the energy she could and fired in column sized beam of fiery golden light straight at Nasca.

By this time, Nasca’s entire body had become sparkling blue-green and white light. The beam attack approached, and Nasca pierced through it. The beam divided like a fork in the road as Nasca drew closer, Utopia poured more of her power into the attack, but it did nothing to impede the superhero from her target.

Shooting Star Breaker!

Nasca struck the center of Utopia’s chest, and in that instant, a column of that same sparkling light engulfed Utopia, and from it appeared Nasca, landing on the ground with her sword still gripped. The column of sparkling light shattered in to particles, and from it Utopia fell from the sky. Nasca’s wings flared once again as she sped towards her friend, catching her before she could hit the ground. Nasca laid her down, and after a few seconds she reverted back to her normal form. The Utopia Memory rose out of her body and shattered the moment it hit the ground.

Gilda, you alright? Rainbow asked.

“Ugh…I feel like I got ran over by a train, hauling a tank, and that’s before the freight ship landed on me…” Gilda responded.

You’ll live.

Gilda looked away from Nasca, shame present in her eyes. “I did it again…I let my anger and rage take control of me and went berserk…!”

It’s not your fault, said Rainbow. These things mess with your head, these T1s are worse than the Violence Memory, they’re like a drug that feeds on your worst parts and brings them out. Considering you could’ve blown up at any time, you managed to keep control longer than most.

Gilda struck the ground with her fist. “That doesn’t mean I didn’t feel that way…I wanted to hurt Greta, and yes, some part of me wants to see Griffonstone burn to the ground!”

Nasca sat down next to her friend and sighed. Nobody’s perfect, Gilda. I’m not, Sunset isn’t, nobody. We just do the best we can, and you were doing the best you could considering the circumstances. Yes, you had those thoughts, but there’s a difference between acting on them, and thinking them. Right now, you have that power back.

Nasca placed her sword in Gilda’s lap.

You want to hurt Greta, then use my sword and do it. Or you can help take her down the right way, which is it? Nasca asked.

Gilda looked at the sword, and the spot where Greta, surprisingly, was still sitting. Her gaze then fell on an approaching Gabby, Sunset, and Starlight. The choice was clear to Gilda. The girl from Griffonstone gave Nasca her sword back and smiled. “I’m not perfect, but I know I’m better than that trash over there. Besides, I can’t help Gabby if I’m in jail, right?”

“GILDA!” Gabby shouted.

Gilda turned back towards surrogate little sister, just in time for the young girl to tackle hug her to the ground, making Gilda release a big “Omph!” in the process.

“I was so worried about you! I mean, I was scared and all from being taken hostage by that crazy monster girl, but when she told me what you were doing to save me, I got really worried and – and – and I’m just glad your safe!”

Gilda could feel Gabby’s warm tears against her chest, the tough girl gave Gabby a light hug and said, “Gabby, I love ya, but I need you to let me go…because everything still hurts from that fight! Ow!”

***­­____________\\\N///____________***

Case Report: Utopia & Zone Dopant(s)

It seems the power of the Gaia Memories never lets anyone go. Gilda had started to make a new life for herself in Canterlot City, but was drawn back into the violence and turbulent life of a gang member, and not by choice.

Thankfully, they were able to get Greta to confess to being the mastermind behind the bank robberies. Unfortunately, that meant telling the police about Gilda’s role in the heists. With the aid of Gabriel’s testimony, they were able to keep Gilda out of jail and counted as cooperating under extreme duress.

Rainbow was able to bring Gilda out of the influence of the Utopia Memory via the power of her ultimate form, Nasca Star Chaser. Her power and performance was far greater than I could’ve imagined! The knowledge imparted to me via the Rocket Memory was just what I needed. And we were able to obtain another T2 Gaia Memory, one less that Equal won’t be able to get her hands on.

The CCPD was able to coordinate with the Griffonstone Police force, and together they raided the Talons, with Kamen Rider Trigger leading the charge. Thanks to that, all Talons gang members were taken into custody, along with all of their illegal paraphernalia.

Gilda was able to take guardianship of Gabby, and she was enrolled in CHS, so come next year, CHS will have one new hyper-energetic Wondercolt.

With the successful use of the Booster for Nasca’s final form, this bodes well for my newest creation for Sunset and her ultimate form as well.

Twilight finished typing the report and saved it, and stored away with the others. She glanced across the coffee table, seeing Sunset with a serious expression. Rainbow Dash sat next Twilight, both having been called here, and with Starlight Glimmer gone shopping with Rarity.

“Okay, Sunset, what’s the big deal that we had to wait until Starlight left?” Rainbow asked.

“I’ve been debating how best to tell you two, before I told Starlight, or the others. The day I went and got Starlight back, I told you I met her double, right?” Sunset saw both girls nod. “What I didn’t tell you, was that when I shook that Starlight’s hand, my Gaia Memory activated. I used that strange power that I used on Delta Vee. I could see her memories, and feel her feelings. And in those memories…I saw her.”

“‘Her’? Her who?” Twilight asked.

Sunset took a steady breath and said, “Equal. Starlight Glimmer of Earth, is Kamen Rider Equal.”

The world seemed to stop for that moment as Twilight and Rainbow took that information in. For Rainbow Dash, it hit her hard, the same girl who helped her when she was knocked out and paid her stay at the hospital, and never left her side. That same girl was the psycho they have been fighting, and caused so much trouble for them and others.

For Twilight, fear gripped her. PhoenEXE Corp. was responsible for funding the police Special Crimes Unit, and the creation of her brother’s Driver that allowed him to become Kamen Rider Trigger. The mastermind behind the Dopant and Gaia Memories, was Starlight’s Earth double.

“You haven’t told Starlight, have you?” Twilight asked.

“No.”

“W-Wait a minute, are we even sure that it’s actually her? I mean, she helped me out when I was hurt, and she helped our Starlight from getting abducted or worse! She can’t be Equal!” Rainbow stated.

Sunset sighed. “I know, and this new power hasn’t been too reliable since I just got it, I’m not sure how much of that was the truth. If I could touch her again, really focus, then maybe I could confirm it. I just don’t want our Starlight knowing about this, seeing as how far she’s come from the mare she used to be, and considering how well they got along, I don’t want to tell her…not until we’re sure.”

Silence prevailed within the room for a while, all three girls taking in the information as best they could. Sunset noticed the somewhat gloomy mood she cast upon the room and decided to lighten things up. “Well, that’s a project for later. Let’s go out and do something fun.”

Rainbow perked up and said, “I heard there’s a new game coming out soon, supposed to pretty cool.”

“When’s it coming out?” Sunset asked.

“Next week, and it’s called –!”

Author's Note:

Get ready…For Revenge…

Kamen Rider X Kamen Rider Unicorn & Ex-Aid: Tirek’s Revenge

Coming Soon

PreviousChapters Next