• Published 7th May 2017
  • 7,118 Views, 200 Comments

Cell Vs The Rainbooms #CellGames - Dawn Flower



In the days leading up to the Cell Games, Cell faces off against his latest challenger(s).

  • ...
27
 200
 7,118

Cell vs. Wallflower Blush

Cell stood in the centre of his ring for the Cell Games (Presented by Hetap), surveying the wasteland around his arena. “You know, it’s funny,” he said to himself. “I’ve just been standing in this one spot for almost a week, but I’ve never really taken the time to appreciate the serene beauty of the scenery around here; so quiet and peaceful.” He then took in a breath. “It must be the Piccolo in me.”

As he was looking around the arena, he suddenly spotted a girl already standing in the ring with him. “Whoa, Jesus!” Cell shouted out in alarm, and his eyes going wide. “Where’d you come from?”

“My name is Wallflower Blush.” The girl responded in a deadpan tone. She had green skin, with large, unkempt green hair, wearing a woollen jumper and blue jeans. Overall, she had a very plain appearance. “I’ve been standing here for the last three hours.”

“Oh,” Cell began, looking a bit awkward. “Sorry about that. I didn’t even notice you.”

“Yes, I know,” the girl responded casually, as she began rooting for something in of her bag.

“So then,” Cell continued. “What’s your reason to come out here to meet Mr. Perfect Cell? Are you a hero come to try and stop me and save the world – the operative word there being ‘try’? Or are you a villain who wants to join me in conquering the universe, and/or to try and save yourself from extinction? Or are you maybe something different that I haven’t seen yet? I am just bursting with anticipation.” He said in a faux-excited tone.

The girl wasn’t really paying attention to what he was saying, and just pulled a strange glowing stone out of here bag and held it up between her and Cell.

“Oh, what have you got there?” He asked, semi-intrigued. “Mysterious glowing rock, huh? Kind of cliché, but…”

The stone then started glowing brighter, and Cell was transfixed by its aura. A moment later, a stream of green-coloured ribbons emerged out of his forehead and flowed over, into the stone.

Once the process was over, the stone stopped glowing, and Cell suddenly snapped back to reality. “What? Wait, where am I? What’s going on?” He said as he rapidly looked around at where he was, not recognising the area. He then looked down at his hands, and suddenly his eyes went wide. “Holy shit, what happened to me?! Am I already in my Perfect form?! When did that happen?! Am I dreaming?! I am freaking the f*ck out!”

While Cell was freaking said f*ck out, the girl across from him simply smiled. “Well, I guess I just saved the world.” She said to herself. She then suddenly looked dour a moment later. “Not that anyone will remember.”

With her task done, she simply put the stone back in her bag, and then turned around and began walking away again. She made it to the very edge of the arena before she stopped.

“Hey, girlie,” Cell called out from behind her, though he didn’t sound freaked out anymore, and instead like he did before. “Erasing my memories, huh? Good plan; interesting way of getting around my strength, regeneration and all-around perfection. I definitely didn’t see that coming.”

Suddenly, the girl’s eyes went wide, and she spun around quickly to face him. “Wait, you remember me?”

Cell quickly caught on to her confusion. “Oh, yeah,” he began, looking at his hand, as if introspectively. “It turns out that every one of my cells has a memory of its own, so when you took my memories, I was able to quickly replace it.” He then looked up at her again. “Weird, huh?”

Wallflower just blinked. “Uhh, yeah. Weird…”

Cell then raised his arm, smiled, and obliterated her with a Ki blast.

Once she was gone, Cell lowered his arm once again. “Well, I guess that puts an end to… uhh… oh, shoot, what was her name again?”