• Published 7th May 2017
  • 7,104 Views, 199 Comments

Cell Vs The Rainbooms #CellGames - Dawn Flower



In the days leading up to the Cell Games, Cell faces off against his latest challenger(s).

  • ...
27
 199
 7,104

Cell vs. Sci-Twi

As usual, Cell stood in the exact centre of his ring, with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, waiting for time to pass until the Cell Games (Presented by Hetap) were here.

Alright, now if I stick to the Round Robin format that I said I would use in my announcement, I get my fight with Goku right off the bat, and then afterwards, I can have one or two more decent fights before I blow up the planet. But if I make the tournament a Battle Royale, even more people can compete; and you know what they say: the more the merrier.

Oooohhh, maybe I could even add prize money to attract more ordinary fighters, and then watch them try to futilely fight Goku and his friends to try and win; that would be hilarious.” He thought, with a maverick smile on his face.

Of course I’ll need a bigger ring…

Suddenly his inner monologue was cut off when he sensed a presence approaching him from behind. Turning around, he saw a teenage girl, with purple skin, and pink and purple striped hair, wearing a white lab coat and a pair of glasses.

Seeing her approach, Cell then turned around fully to face her. “So, another teenage girl comes all the way out here just to get a glimpse of Mr. Perfect.” He said, with a smug expression on his face. “What, am I currently the hottest trending topic on – I don’t know, what are teenage girls all about today? Like, this day in particular?”

The girl didn’t respond to what he said and merely looked down at a small monitor in her hand.

“What’s the matter, run out of quips? Cat got your tongue? No more words to fail?” Cell asked her. “Why does that sound familiar?” He suddenly wondered to himself.

“Perfect Cell,” the girl finally spoke up. “Created by Dr. Gero of the now-defunct Red Ribbon Army, from the cells of the greatest fighters on Earth and aliens from beyond, for the express purpose of murdering Son Goku, in revenge for the murder of his son.” She recited off casually.

Cell suddenly looked surprised. “Wait, how did you…”

“I’m a scientist.”

“Of course.” Cell deadpanned.

Once they had gotten passed the awkward first impressions, the girl took a step forward. “My name is Twilight Sparkle, and I’m going to stop you.” She stated calmly, looking confident with herself.

“Oh, really?” Cell smiled. “You’re going to stop me? And exactly what genius method do you have planned to put a stop to the mighty Ce…”

Before Cell finished speaking, however, Twilight pressed a button on her monitor, and a small beam shot out of the top, creating a light across Cell’s body, almost like it was scanning him, before quickly vanishing. “That,” Twilight stated simply.

“Scanning me?” Cell wondered, with a slight chuckle in his voice. “Well, I have to give you credit, you are the first person to try that particular method. You hoping to try and find some sort of weakness or some…” Suddenly a huge hole opened up on his chest, cutting him off mid-sentence once again.

Now looking down at the large, empty space in his torso, which continued to expand as he disappeared – all while still with a mostly-straight face – he then simply looked back up at her. “Explain now.”

“I was able to analyse you’re genetic composition and cellular bonding procedure from your broadcast, and then crossed-referenced that with my notes on bio-mechanical genetic engineering and DNA splicing, and then combined that with the harmonic energy boosts and chaotic dampening effects of Equestrian Magic, to create a device that would destabilise your cellular structure, and break down your bonds in small increments, without splitting the cells directly, in order to ensure complete cellular distortion across the entire spectrum.” Twilight explained.

After hearing the girl’s explanations, Cell’s face was completely stoic; all the while he continued to break down even more. “Wait, so you’re saying that in the span of just a few days, you managed to discover a simple, sure-fire way of instantly defeating the most powerful being in the universe – something the likes of which you have never seen or even comprehended before – without ever actually meeting me personally and with only the resources that a teenage girl of upper middle class would have?”

“Yes,” Twilight responded casually, looking up from her monitor once again.

As more of his body started to break down, Cell simply stared back at her with his stoic expression. “Oh, you are such a Mary Sue.”

While he was in the middle of being broken down on a cellular level, suddenly a soccer ball came out of nowhere and hit him in the head. Turning his head in the direction that it had come from, he saw a familiar rainbow-haired girl standing on the edge of the arena.

Seeing her here now, he actually cracked a smile, despite his situation. “Oh, hey, Pride Parade. What are you doing here?”

Standing tall to try and act tough, with one hand on her hip and an arrogant look on her face, Rainbow Dash simply said, “I told you I’d have the last laugh.”

Cell just stared back at her for a moment before saying, “You realise you never actually told me tha…” However, before he could finish, his disintegration reached his mouth, preventing him from speaking further. Instead, he simply gave her flat look before he was completely disintegrated.

Once Cell was completely gone, Rainbow Dash simply said, “Well I totally won that fight.”

“Yes, Rainbow, good for you,” Twilight remarked dryly, as she knelt down on the spot where Cell had been standing a moment ago. She then took out a small cotton swab and began swabbing the ground.

Seeing her friend do this, Rainbow asked, “What are you doing?”

“Well, I made sure that my device would destabilize Cell on a cellular level, but I also specifically programmed it so that it would leave one cell behind so that I could study it.” She explained. Her face then lit up like a raving anime fangirl. “Oh, just think what I could learn from studying the advanced…”

Suddenly, there was a bright flash from the tip of the cotton swab, strong enough to knock both girls back. When the light faded, Cell was standing in front of them once again.

Upon the android’s return and apparent survival, Rainbow Dash’s confident façade immediately dropped and she began sweat-dropping, while Twilight simply stared back in disbelief that her invention had failed.

“B-but how…” Twilight stammered out.

“Lucky for me, you left one cell behind.” Cell explained, in a completely calm tone. “It turns out that I can regenerate from just that – who knew?”

Twilight’s face was blank. “Uhhmm, well, I…” However, before she could say anything else, Cell immediately raised his hand and fired a Ki blast at her, engulfing her completely.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Twilight screamed as she was consumed by the blast.

Once the blast had faded, and the purple skinned girl was gone, Cell then turned his head to the side, towards Rainbow Dash, and simply stared back at her. The two of them held this silent staring contest for about ten seconds before Rainbow Dash then suddenly just turned around and started running away at top speed.

With a smile on his face, Cell decided to let her go.

Once he was on his own once again, Cell looked down at his arm, introspectively. “Hmmm, I suppose I’m rather OP as well.” He said, flexing his fingers on his right hand for a moment, making sure that every cell in his body was back where it should be.

“I’m okay with this.”