• Published 7th May 2017
  • 7,104 Views, 199 Comments

Cell Vs The Rainbooms #CellGames - Dawn Flower



In the days leading up to the Cell Games, Cell faces off against his latest challenger(s).

  • ...
27
 199
 7,104

Cell vs. The Rainbooms Part 2

Cell stood in the ring, using his ability that he got from Piccolo to connect to the internet with his mind, to browse the web. “Oooohh, Dark Souls Remastered is coming out for the Nintendo Switch. I should get that.” He thought with a smile. However, his smile fell again once he read the article further. “Oh, but it’s not coming out in the next few days; never mind.

Suddenly, Cell sensed seven presences approaching the ring, six of which were familiar. “So, we have people coming back now?” Cell wondered aloud to himself. “And just who would be so suicidal?” He asked, as he turned around to see who it was.

It was the Rainboom gang that he had met previously, except now; they were all dressed in colourful outfits, with a crystal theme, that revealed quite a lot of their bodies.

“Wow, really playing up that whole Magical Girl angle, aren’t we?” Cell deadpanned.

He then turned around fully to face them, sweeping his gaze across them one by one. They all stood proudly and confidently in a straight line, with their arms crossed, ready for their next fight with the android; except for Fluttershy, who simply stared back at him flatly, whilst rubbing her still-sore cheek. “Bastard.” She uttered quietly.

Cell, meanwhile, simply smiled back at her. His smug attitude shifted to confusion, however, when he noticed the purple-skinned girl in the centre of the group, who looked just like the scientist who had almost defeated him before, except she didn’t have glasses and she wore her hair differently.

“Hold on, didn’t I already kill you?” Cell wondered. “What? Have Goku and his friends already gathered the Dragon Balls?”

“Not exactly,” she explained. “My name is Twilight Sparkle, but I’m from Equestria; you killed the Twilight Sparkle from this world.”

“Equestria? I’m gonna have to look into that later?” Cell whispered to himself.

“Dragon Balls? I’m gonna have to look into that later.” Twilight whispered to herself.

Once introductions were over and done with, Rainbow Dash stepped forward. “Alright, Cell!” She screamed out, pointing hard at him. “Now that we have Princess Twilight helping us, you don’t stand a chance.”

Sunset Shimmer gave Rainbow Dash a weird look after she said that, but didn’t respond to it.

Cell, meanwhile, just arched an eyebrow in contemptment. “Really, Pride Parade? Two failed attempts that ended with you leaving this ring in bruises and/or tears and you’re still this confident. Well, I do have to give you credit for it, at least.”

Rainbow Dash, however, just stood tall and confident. “You don’t stand a chance now, Cell. Our powers are even stronger than before.” She then turned her head to the side. “Show him, Rarity.”

“Right,” the white girl announced. She then projected a diamond shaped shield around the seven of them. “Ha, just try and break this, Perfect Ce…”

However, before she could finish, Cell fired a simple Ki blast from his fingertip and shattered the shield instantly. “That’s Mr. Perfect Cell,” he corrected.

“Uhh…” Rarity stuttered, instinctively taking a step back, her confidence starting to lessen a bit.

Trying not to let her friend dwell on this, Applejack stepped forward, ready to take her turn. “Alright, Ah’m up next.” She said, getting into a fighting stance. She then immediately charged at Perfect Cell, slamming her fist into his gut.

When her fist made contact, Cell suddenly jerked from the force of the punch, not expecting her to be that strong. Looking down at her, she had a smug expression on her face – knowing that she had caught him off guard with her strength – which made Cell adopt a similar expression. “Not bad; I actually felt that one.” He then smiled in anticipation.

“My turn!” He quickly shouted out, punching Applejack, and sending her flying over the horizon, like during his first meeting with this group.

Seeing Applejack dispatched so easily was another blow to the girl’s morale, but they still tried to remain strong.

“Don’t worry, girls,” Pinkie Pie spoke up, taking a step forward herself. “I’m up next.” She then reached into her pocket, took out some sprinkles, and threw them at Cell, where they exploded on contact. “Yes, direct hit!” Pinkie cheered.

Once the dust cleared, Cell was standing there, completely unfazed. “Exploding sprinkles? Really?” He then let out a sigh of disappointment. “I expected better from you, pinky.”

In response, the girl just stood there, still in the position with her arm stretched out from throwing the sprinkles, and blinked. “Actually, it’s Pinkie.”

“Whatever!” Rainbow Dash screamed out, now standing behind Cell, causing him to turn around to see her. “You may be stronger than the others, Cell, but right now, I’m faster than you could ever hope to be.”

In response, Cell simply turned to her and smiled. “Oh, really?” Suddenly, there was another Cell standing right next to the first one.

“Wh-what?” Rainbow Dash stuttered.

“Don’t mind me…

“…I’m just occupying multiple spaces at once.” Cell explained.

“What? How?”

“With my speed,” he continued. “There’s also a third one over there, giving pinky a noogie,” he said, gesturing to the side, where a third Cell had the pink girl in a headlock.

“Actually, it’s Pinkie,” she said as she struggled in his grip.

Rainbow Dash was now fuming at how much Cell was worfing them. “Okay, that is just impossible!” She screamed.

“No.” Cell quietly cut her off. “You’re just too slow.” He added, flicking her on the forehead.

This just made the rainbow-haired girl fume even more.

“Don’t worry, Rainbow Dash. I’ve got this,” Fluttershy announced, taking a step forward, looking and sounding supremely confident in herself. Everyone in the ring turned to face her.

A moment later, she suddenly looked from side to side. “Uhhmm, are there any animals around here?”

“Nope, they all ran away when I built the ring.” Cell responded.

Suddenly, all of Fluttershy’s bravado disappeared and she simply stepped back again.

The sight made Cell grin smugly.

“Got you,” Sunset said, grabbing Cell by the shoulder, catching him by surprise. “Now, let’s see your story.” She said, activating her magic to view his memories.

She then saw visions of Cell, though he looked different than he did now - kind of like a teenage version of this Cell – strangling a boy with purple hair, using his tail, and stealing some sort of vehicle from him; him literally drinking people to death with his tail; absorbing two particular people through his tail whole, which caused him to change form – twice – into his current form. Then she saw visions of him engaging in big battles with other people, using planet-destroying beams of energy, even tanking one directly, and then healing instantly a moment later, all the while with a smug grin on his face, and using only a fraction of his power.

Coming out of her visions, she let go of Cell, and instinctively took a step back as the full weight of the situation suddenly hit her like a two tonne freight train, traveling 200 mph. “Uhhmm, girls. I think we’re in over our head, here.” She uttered quietly.

“Strategic withdrawal!” She then suddenly yelled out, before quickly running away, with Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie following after her, and Rainbow Dash using her super speed to run in the other direction.

“Wait, girls, come back! We can still do this!” Twilight called out, turning in the direction that most of them had fled, pleading with them to remain. “As long as we believe in our friendship, we can overcome any…”

Cell then obliterated her with a Ki blast while her back was turned.

Once the deed was done and the android was alone once again, he breathed a sigh of contentment. “Ah, you know, killing somebody a second time is very therapeutic. Maybe once the tournament’s over, I’ll use the Dragon Balls to bring everybody back so that I can kill them again; make things twice as fun.” He then folded his arms once again.

“Now then, what was that they said about this ‘Equestria’?”