• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 3,772 Views, 117 Comments

Zoroark in Ponyville - Viper Pit



after a storm things on the apple farm get weird with weird claw marks and other phenomenon

  • ...
10
 117
 3,772

chapter 6 a chaotic day

"Honey I'm home."A black and white Discord yells as he walks threw the front door. When Fluttershy didn't answer he pulled out a over sized clock to see if he was early, and indeed he was by about half a hour."Hmm well this isn't good maybe I could read some fan fictions those are always good for a laugh." He said as pulled out a scroll and began reading." Oh My life as an Eldritch Horror this should be a good one" Once he started reading however he noticed the faint snoring caught his attention. After some looking around he found the source

"Well, well, well, What do we have here." Discord said while eyeing the strange creature that lay on Fluttershy's couch. No really he made one of his eye's to the size of a watermelon and zoomed in with a magnifier glass. "Hmm interesting this creature's coat seems to be highly resistant to unicorn magic. Now why would such a creature need defense that specific?" Discord poofed in a tea set with some sandwiches witch he ate while he thought and thought and thought and the more he thought the more curious he got.

It was at this point the creature began to awaken from its slumber, with a mighty yawn it wakes up to find Discord who was not in the best of moods do to his thinking. As the creature got it's bearings he noticed Discord and instantly disguised itself as Fluttershy, Discord was stunned to say the least.

After a moment of silence Fakershy spoke "Umm this isn't what it looks like."

"And what is it supposed to look like Fluttershy."Discord said trying to put together what he was looking at along with why this thing needed a unicorn magic resistant coat.

" I'm not Fluttershy she needed to go to town to pick up some carrot for angel bunny." Fakershy said."tho between you and me hes more like a devil then a angel."

"So why are you here and why do you look like Fluttershy." Discord snapped his claw and the room changed to a police interrogation booth complete with doughnuts. Discord was in a officers uniform with a badge that said made in griffonstone.

"My name is Zoroark and I look Like Fluttershy so I can talk with everybody."said Zoroark."It part of my illusion powers so I can hide better clearly i need to work om the hiding part."this seems to satisfy discord for the moment as he got a brilliant idea, with a snap of his fingers everything returned to normal.

"Illusions you say." Discord said then he thought to himself "The ability to create chaos without harming anypony oh I cant pass this opportunity up."With a snap of his paw a collar appeared around Zoroark.

"Whats this?" Zoroark looked at the device around his neck. "Whats going on?"

"Why its all part of the game we're going to play Zoroark was it?"Zoroark nodded."you see im not allowed to spread chaos so with your help i can and not get in trouble."

"And why would I help you?"the answer to this was the collar started tickling Zoroark until he yielded., which invloved him rolling on the floor for about 5 minutes."Okay, Okay i'll help you just make it stop." The collar stopped and Zoroark was able to catch his breath. He then looks over to see Discord hide a over sized controller behind his back.

"I'm glad you can see it my way now run along and go spread some chaos." Discord was not prepared for what happened next tho instead of leaving Zoroark touched a crystal that was on the shelf and disappeared inside of it with a smirk on his face."huh, I did not see that coming."


A few minutes later Fluttershy came home with some tea boxes and some food for her animal friends. She noticed Discord sitting on her couch with some finger foods staring at Zoroarks crystal with thinking cap on.

"Oh, Discord your here early. If i had known you would of come this early I would of had some tea ready." Fluttershy said as she goes to drop off her groceries in the kitchen.

"Oh don't worry about it Fluttershy." Discord then takes a bit of a tiny sandwich." say what manner of creature lives inside that crystal?"

"Oh, that's Zoroark he says he's something called a Pokemon what ever that is."

"huh never heard of a Pokemon before."

"All I know is that he got lost from his pack during a storm is what I believe is what he said."Fluttershy explained.

"Aw, well that doesn't explain why he's in a crystal of his own will I think I like your new friend Fluttershy." AS Discord said that the crystal began to glow white and shortly after Zoroark came out WITH the collar still on him.

"Aww, ask and you shall receive." Discord took a sip of his tea only to spit it out when he saw the in Zoroark's eyes.oh, this won't end well for me.He then sighed as he put the tea down.

"Zoroark why is that collar on you?" Fluttershy asked, and zoroark simple answered by pointing at Discord. After a moment Fluttershy didn't say anything she just looked at Discord with a sad look in her eye, and she just stared making discord feel worse the longer she stared.

"Why are you not chewing me out or yelling or something say something just stop the staring."Discord began to plea as Fluttersy took a deep breath.

"Discord I shouldn't have to say anything to you be cause you should no better by now then to do something like the." she waved a hoof over the collar." Now if you would so kindly take it off of him."With a snap of his talon the collar was off of Zoroark who had a slight smirk on his face because you can't out trick a trickster. After Discord apologized the rest of the tea party went off without issue tho Discor had a new found respect for Fluttershy's new friend.

Author's Note:

sorry for the delay and the short chapter i been feeling super lazy its like regular lazy but i get a cape also i have a semi big project in the works.