• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 3,751 Views, 117 Comments

Zoroark in Ponyville - Viper Pit



after a storm things on the apple farm get weird with weird claw marks and other phenomenon

  • ...
10
 117
 3,751

train of thought

Shortly after leaving Ponyville our heroes are talking about various topics from parties to the wonderbolts to what they might face when there arrive at there destination but mostly about what Twilight wanted to talk about at the castle.

"So Twilight darling what did you wanna tell us back at the castle?" asked Rarity as she flipped her mane out of her face.

"Huh...Oh right sorry i guess i got a bit caught up with the map and getting ready so fast I guess it just slipped my mind." Twilight said sheepishly."But as I was saying back at the castle Luna was been helping Zoro with some nightmares that he has been having. Apparently they are memories."

"Um, Twi not ta sound rude or anythang but how bad could memories be that princess Luna would send a letter." Applejack asked receiving nodes of agreement from the other.

"I was getting to that because it's what the memories contain that worries her." Purple smart put on a small smile while she let the information sink in.

"Oh my". squeaked Fluttershy

"I don't get it." said pinkie

"Allow me to elaborate. Where Zoro mes from it looks like dragons have all of the power there controlling time, space and even there version of tarterus it look like the two that control time and space where fighting for some reason and as a result Zoro ended up here."

"Well that certainly is bad but why are you bringing this up Twilight?" Rainbow dash asked.

"Because if those two are still fighting then they could very well end up here and Celestia knows what would happen then." Twlight finishes taking a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Okay yea that is pretty bad darling, but we have Discord so we should be alright....right?" Rarity said as everyone looked to purple smart for a answer.

"I don't know guys Discord is powerful don't get me wrong but he may not be enough in this case." Everypony cast a worried glance at one another. The mood was so THHICC that you could cut it with a butter knife and use it for toast. In fact Discord did do that and offed Pinkie some.

"Oh thank you Dissy."said the cotton candy mare as she took a bite. "A little bitter but not bad."

"Your welcome pinkie." Said the glorious voice of John delancy. A moment later everypony was surprised to see Discord there.

"Discord why are you here?" asked the buttercup pegasus

"Well it just so happens my ears were burning and I couldn't help but over hear about what might happen." His ears where in deed smoking but he continued with. "So I thought I could take a look and see if those dragons are going to be a problem."

" That's very nice of you Discord." Fluttershy said with a gentle smile.

"Why thank you my dear shy I should have a report ready for you in the next story in the series Purple Smart."

"Aww why do they have to wait dissy." said one bubble gum pink mare.

"Because the author want's to do something else for a while and he doesn't want to put the story on hiatus." And with that discord poofed away leave rainbow dash laughing and Twilight's new nickname for the foreseeable future.

Comments ( 20 )

8791949
Uh, yeah, I think you're remembering wrong. The only Pokemon that went inside a Crystal was Lucario into Aaron's staff, and the was long before Pokeballs were even thought of.

8816626
its my head cannon plus if you look at the inside of a pokeball you can see little blue glass looking things

8978754
Well not sure why but right now i can easily accept that, but i wanted to give my usual reaction to this too.
The part with Applejack was funny and the one with Fluttershy.

HHhhmm not sure if this is your way of telling us there is maybe more in the future, because this ends in a bad way. I mean from what happens in the story it just stops there and that's it. It was a nice read, but so far it looks like the story had no real goal, but I don't mind that normally since I don't know when you decite it's enough with a slice of life story.

I mean it can probably be difficult, but then it looks like there was supposed to be more at some point.

9313286
I ment to write a sequel but no one seemed intrested

9313626
I wouldn't know where to take the story

9313571
That is a lie, I'm shall always be interested in a sequel
derpicdn.net/img/download/2012/6/29/25063.jpg

The 4th wall us collapsing... :raritydespair: were allgoing to dieee :raritycry: ... nice story :raritywink:

10279677
Not you Viper Pit, I was talking to Discord.

10473301
oh I see!,well I wish you good luck! :D
I can still see potential and to many things that can still happen.
creativity and such,this all kinda made my head flow with to many ideas,theories and stuff.
I'm not sure if either this pokemon is a legendary or not.

in the pokemon movie they were considered as such,in the series not really.
as if they were a counterpart of lucario that is just a rare type and just one of then became a legendary in the lucario movie.
I think it can fit in this category that there are one that is legendary and the others are just rare.
I'm not sure about the case for this one that your portraying here though but I'm really interested in what you have stored
or idk really,but it would be interested if it came that this creature was a human before,found that gem pin that this pokemon have on their hair,it glows a weighting light and they feel their body transforming and bam!they are in a new world,I guess those are just some ideas that I had come up with but I'm not this much confident into writing a fanfic yet because I'm quite scared if I get some people to much out of character,since it had been a time since i watched the mlp show.
but it could also be very cool to have this all to also pass through equestria girls maybe

10473929
Well ill let you know when it comes out

10474177
:0
ooo thank you!!

Login or register to comment