• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 3,751 Views, 117 Comments

Zoroark in Ponyville - Viper Pit



after a storm things on the apple farm get weird with weird claw marks and other phenomenon

  • ...
10
 117
 3,751

chapter 8 a contest of emotions part 1

In a town on the edge of equis sits a small town and in that small town a terrifying cry can be heard.

That cry woke up a purple pink unicorn with a equal sign for a cutie mark from her slumber.

"What was that noise?" She asked as a bright pink light appeared in the sky if only for a moment. After rubbing her eyes and taking a moment to process what just happened she gets a big smile on her face. "That must be a sign so I must be on the right track soon all of equestria will know what equality is." she says before going back to bed with a smile on her face.


"Hello everypony I thank you for coming here this morning." Twilight says as she enters the friendship council room.

"Moring sugercube." Applejack noddes.

"Morning Twilight."Says a pink pony with a slightly darker pink mane

"Why do we have to be here so early? I wanna go back to bed." complained a rainbow maned cyan Pegasus.

"Now, now Rainbow I'm sure Twilight has a good reason for calling us here isn't that right Twilight." Fluttershy gives a simple smile at her friends electing a nod from Twilight.

"She's right darling I understand you like you sleep as I do but you simple must have some patients." says a light grey almost white unicorn with a deep purple mane and tail.

"Ah have to agree with Rarity and Fluttershy here Rainbow now why don't you take a seat and wait til Twi comes and explains everything."

"Fine I will but I won't like it ." Rainbow said as she sat down in a seat that had her cutie mark on it as did the rest that where standing. No sooner when the last one sat down did Twilight come in the room caring what looked like a small pile of papers with a smile on her face.

"Thank you all for coming this morning I have some news regarding are fox friend." Twilight informed her friends as she handed each of them a small stack of papers from the pile she brought in.

"Um Twi I'm sure this could of waited until later to tell us." Rainbow said as she let out a yawn. This got a couple of the others to chuckle much to Twilight's expense.

" Actually no it couldn't Luna informed me about a string of nightmares Zoro has been having, and from what she has told me they are memories." Twilight informed rainbow with a slight hint of smugness in her voice.

"Oh my why hasn't he told me about this." asked the buttercup Pegasus." I mean I know he still misses his old pack and all But I thought we where making great strides with his issues." She lookes like shes been stabbed in the back. She honestly thought they where getting closer after He joined Discord and herself for their weekly tea.

"I don't know Fluttershy but what I do know is that what ever magic brought him here its still out of control." This got everyponies attention. Twilight went to sit down in her seat as soon as she did a table sprang out of the ground with a map of all of equis on it.

"What in tarnation is this thing?" Applejack asked rubbing a hoof on her chin as she looked at the map, but before anypony could answer A image of all their cutie marks appeared on the map and started floating over a small town at the edge of the map.

"I don't know but what every it is I think we will get our answers there lets get packed up and ready to leave." Twilight said as the rest all nodded in agreement as it was still early and they had some time to set up places for for the cmc and pets under spikes care.


After the meeting Fluttershy went back to her cottage to pack up and let her animals that she would be gone for a while.

"I'm home everyone." she said as she walked through the door it was a little before noon at this point and she didn't have to be at the train station until two thirty. She received a plethora of happy animal noises when she walked into the kitchen to feed some of the baby animals that had yet to learn how to fend for themselves.

"I can't stay long how ever as I been called away for a very important mission." she got a bunch of sad looks but they knew that Fluttershy was a important mare who had a lot of responsibilities."Have any of you seen Zoro I need to talk to him?" They pointed her to the back yard where she caught a glimpse and a black tornado that suddenly exploded int a bunch of tiny black embers. She insistently ran to see what was happening. When she got there she saw a very Tired Zoroark and scorch marks all over the place. Once she saw the marks she knew what was happening.

"Zoro why do you do this to yourself you don't have to preform anymore." She asked as Zoro used his ability to take on the form of a pony.

"I want to get this last routine down it was the last one my old trainer was teaching me for the contest."He let some tears slip as Fluttershy sighed. she knew couldn't stop him but she could help him but she had to leave and she couldn't take him with her.

"I know and I'm sorry but I just don't like seeing you hurt yourself." Zoroark looked down and sighed."Look I promise you if that if you take a break and rest while I'm gone that when I get back I will take you some where nice." Fluttershy did the motion of a pinkie promise. With the promise made Fluttershy explained that Zoro would be taken care of by spike much to Zoro's annoyance tho he didn't voice it. Fluttershy prepared a list of how much the baby animals would eat and she packed up some over night materials like a tooth brush and pajamas. She said her goodbyes and left for the train station.


Later that night Zoro was asleep in his crystal when he was woken up by someone shaking the crystal.

"Who could have guest that this massive thing was just laying around." a slightly raspy voice said. This drew Zoro's attention.

"I know right still tho we should get out of here before the bear wakes up." a higher pitched voice made its self known. Was he being stolen. Zoro thought.

" Yea you're right lets go." The first voice says. At this point Zoro has had enough and leaves the crystal. The crystal glows brightly catching the thieves off guard." Is the crystal enchanted?" The raspy voiced one asked as Zoro Appears from the crystal.

"What is that thing?" the second voice ask as Zoro opens his eyes so he can get a god look at the thieves. the First one appears to be a dark brown earth pony stalion with a blond mane and tail. The second one looks like a Pegasus mare with a grey coat and light blue mane and tail. It's to dark to see there cutie marks.

Zoro then uses his powers to look like a particularly mean Pokemon that he remembers a rough encounter with. In a flash of purple light he looks like a giant snake made out of rocks and a horn on his head. The sight of this alone makes the ponies run away leaving the Crystal behind to save there hides.

With a smile on his face as he drops his illusion. he is almost immediately tackled to the ground by a small orange bullet.

"THAT WAS AWESOME." The bullet says and Zoro recognizes his attacker as Scootaloo."You where all like RAWR and they where all like don't hurt me. IT WAS SO COOL." Scootaloo says while her wings are buzzing in excitement. Zoro then picks up the excited filly and puts her on the ground so he can get in his speaking form.

"Why are you here so late Scoots?" Zoro asked receiving a slight bit of hesitation from the filly. "Well?" he says raising a eye brow.

"I was wondering if you could tell me more about your world? and I was missing my mother. " Scootaloo says tho Zoro didn't catch that last bit.

"Why can't this wait until the morning?" He asked only to receive a baby doll eyes attack combined with fake tears the mere sight almost causes him to hug her on the spot. Luckily his Contest background helps him resist the onslaught if only until she gives her answer.

"Because I really want to know maybe I can get my cutie mark at something from your world."With a sigh and some reluctance Zoroark lets scoots inside. Placing the crystal back on the shelf Zoroark while Scootaloo sits on the couch. " What did you wanna ask me?"

"What did you do before you ended up here?"Scootaloo asked.

"I was a preformer of sorts." Zoro explained.

"Did you do did you sing, dance or what?"

"I did tricks with my trainer." This caught Scootaloo's attention.

"What sort of tricks did you do?"

"A lot of them from simple dances to the more difficult move combinations." Zoro wen on to describe some of the contest he won all while Scootaloo's wings buzzed with excitement with all of the possibilities that might open up to her and her friends." Of course I'm retired now not by choice mind you but can't have pokemon contest with only one pokemon." Zoro rapped up.

"Yea that does make sense I guess." But then she got a brilliant idea." What if we found more pokemon then could we do all those things like in the story." She said with renewed excitement.

"You could but one problem as Far as I have seen I'm the only pokemon here and only the creators could bring more here but two of them are fighting and one is banished and the last one is asleep."

"The creators?"

"Yea they Created my world their is Palkia master of space and Dimensions, Dialga master of time, Giratina the renagade and Arceus the alpha pokemon."Before Zoro could continue Scootaloo went to the little fillies room. As Scootaloo finished up she went to wash her hooves when she saw a big red eye in the mirror naturally she screamed and Zoro bolted to see what was wrong. When he saw the eye he Froze as the eye faded.

"What was that?" Scootaloo asked clinging tight to Zoroark. Who was just as frightened at the sight.

"I t-th-think that was Giratina." Zoroark only haveing old legends to go off of wasn't too sure that wasn't something from Equastria." I think that its time to go to bed." Scootaloo couldn't agree more That night Scootaloo slept in Zoroark's mane. Despite what happened it was one of the better night's She had.

Author's Note:

I have a cross over coming up (I hope) so look forward to that of course that is if all goes well