• Published 25th Mar 2017
  • 1,921 Views, 122 Comments

The Alien Warriors: Journey to Equestria - Texas Style Brony



A team of human college students who are bronies and hardcore Nerf warriors find themselves traversing a portal into Equestria, leading them to find some of their favorite characters

  • ...
7
 122
 1,921

We're not in Kansas anymore!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WE'RE TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Summers suddenly yelled.

"DUDE! THAT WAS IN MY EAR!" McLaughn yelled back.

"WHAT THE HECK JEFF?! WE'RE PROBABLY GONNA DIE OUT HERE NOW!" Parker yelled at Smith.

"COME ON! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD CLOSE ON US!" Smith rudely replied.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! NOBODY IS GONNA DIE!" Ramirez yelled over the others. Everybody fell silent.

"Now, nobody panic, we can figure this out. We're still in a forest at night, it's probably the same one in some parallel universe", Ramirez reasoned.

"If we are still in the park in another dimension, then why is the trail wider?" McLaughn pointed out. There was more space between the trees and the trail now had more grass on it.

"Hmm.... I guess this universe isn't so parallel after all", Smith stated. Suddenly, there was a low growl and the sound of bushes moving.

"Oh crap, it looks like the UT guys found us", Summers stated unsurely, not wanting to get eaten by some bear or something. When the creature came out, however, he wished that it was a bear.

The creature was a lion with devil horns, dragon wings, and a scorpion tail. All the guys had seen the second episode, so they knew what this was.

"MANTICORE!!!!!" They all yelled in unison. They immediately turned and ran as the beast chased them. The chase went on a good five minutes when Ramirez got an idea. He jumped into the bushes out of the manticore's sight and aimed his Stryfe right at the beast, which was passing him to chase the others. Ramirez then revved the motors up and pulled the trigger three times.

What happened next was astounding.

Instead of popping darts like it normally would, the nerf gun shot the darts out at high velocity with a loud bang like a real firearm. The darts went straight at the manticore, which was far outside the range of a normal nerf blaster, and went straight through it's head and neck. The beast collapsed dead in front of the team, who looked on in awe.

"Dude, how did you do that?!" Smith inquired.

"After we started running from the creature I realized it was the same one from the first season of MLP, therefore I figured we were in Equestria. Suddenly I thought 'hey, if the Hasbro-created land of Equestria is real, does that mean that these Hasbro-created guns will work here?', and apparently they do!" Ramirez replied. The others nodded positively when they got the gist of his theory.

"So we have real guns now, and we're in Equestria??????" Summers asked.

"Yeah I guess", Ramirez replied.

"This.......is........AWESOME!" Parker exclaimed excitedly, the rest of the guys also got excited.

"I'm guessing that we're in the Everfree forest, and therefore if we find out where north is, we can find Ponyville!!!" McLaughn deduced. Everyone immediately got excited about getting to meet their favorite ponies in this strange new world.





Twilight's Castle

Twilight was fast asleep with Spike laying in his little bed nearby when all of a sudden, random popping noises came from outside.

"Huh? what?!" Spike jumped from his bed, startled. Twilight also heard the noises and got up.

"Spike, what was that?", She asked.

"Fireworks?", Spike answered questionably.

"It can't be, there are no holidays this month, and Trixie is out of town with Starlight", Twilight replied.

"Whatever it was, I'm pretty sure it can wait till morning, it doesn't sound dangerous", Spike replied, before curling up back to sleep.

"I don't know about that, but it does sound far off", Twilight guessed as she also went back to bed.





Canterlot Castle

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were both pacing around the throne room. They both had some startling feeling in their bodies when the portal had opened and closed. Luna was the first to guess that it was because of a great disturbance in Equestria.

"Sister, whatever just happened to both of us, I think it is because of a very powerful outburst of magic in our land, something which has never happened before", Luna told her sister.

"I think you're right Luna, but the only creature with the kind of power to do that would be Discord, yet if it were him, you would have seen it in his thoughts" Celestia replied. Luna confirmed that Discord had no plans or thoughts on this upon seeing his dreams.

Suddenly, Discord popped into the throne room wearing pajamas decorated with Celestias and Fluttershys.

"Ok before you two go jumping to any conclusions, I have no idea what that was." Discord announced, having also felt the sudden magical outburst. The princesses looked at him annoyingly and he soon snapped his fingers and the pajamas dissappeared.

"My apologies Cay Cay and the other one", Discord bluntly apologized. Luna rolled her eyes.

"Discord, can you at least tell us what the outburst was?" Luna inquired.

"I tried to find out, but it's some form of magic that isn't chaos magic, it's something far more powerful", Discord replied.

"It's time for me to raise the sun. When I'm done, I want you two to come with me to Ponyville, I bet Twilight will be able to help us figure it out", Celestia stated as she walked toward the window to begin. The other two nodded in agreement and prepared a chariot to take them.

Author's Note:

So our brave nerf troops just discovered that they're in Equestria, Twilight hears something go bump in the night, and Celestia, Luna, and Discord are going out to find out what's out there. What will happen next?? Stay tuned!