• Published 25th Mar 2017
  • 1,912 Views, 122 Comments

The Alien Warriors: Journey to Equestria - Texas Style Brony



A team of human college students who are bronies and hardcore Nerf warriors find themselves traversing a portal into Equestria, leading them to find some of their favorite characters

  • ...
7
 122
 1,912

Breaking News

Ponyville Schoolhouse

"Oh my gosh! Those fillies and colts are going to love you guys!" Lyra was bouncing happily the same way Pinkie Pie would on an average day. The humans were unarmed and wearing the new clothes that Rarity made for them.

"I hope so, I wouldn't want to frighten them", Summers replied.

"Are you crazy? You're now the most popular heroes in Equestria now!", Lyra replied, holding up a copy of the Foal Free Press' latest article of the heroic humans who saved the Princesses and who were always ready to kick some bug-butt. Soon Cheerilee opened the door, and signaled for the humans to come in.

"Good luck guys!" Lyra waved as the humans crouched into the small school house.





"Okay class!" Ms. Cheerilee said, "I am sure that all of you have heard the news lately about alien heroes walking among ponies, and when Ms. Lyra told me that she knew them personally, we thought that this would be a great learning opportunity for us all. So, without further ado, here they are!" The humans walked in with all the young ponies clapping and stomping their hooves at the sight.

"Howdy kids, I am Sgt. Ramirez, and these are my men, "Yankee" McLaughn, Will Parker, Jeff Smith, and Newbie Summers. What would y'all kids like to know about us?"

"Oh oh!" a young colt named Rumble exclaimed, waiving his hoof in the air. "Why are you guys so tall?"

"Well we think that we are actually the size of ponies, but since we only walk on two legs, we look taller than ponies." Smith replied.

"Why do y'all walk on two legs?", Applebloom asked.

"Well our bones are structured differently than those of ponies. Even though our arms are pretty strong, our legs are even stronger, and our center of balance is well focused above them. That's why we walk on only two legs." Ramirez answered.

"Hey! What are those cool weapon thingies you guys usually carry around? Can we see one?", a chubby colt named Snips asked.

"Oh, those are guns, and I'm afraid we can't simply pass those around. They can be dangerous when not used properly. Besides, we didn't bring them anyway.", Parker replied.

"Aw man!", Snips said to himself.

"Did you guys come in a spaceship?" a cute filly named Peachy Pie asked.

"No, we found a portal one day, and Smith here decided to drag us through!", Summers answered.

"Don't listen to him kids, he's just butthurt that he couldn't have the sense of adventure that I do!" Smith replied. The fillies and colts giggled at this.

"Where do you live now? Under a bridge?", a snarky filly named Diamond Tiara inquired.

"No, we actually live in Twilight's castle, a place that makes your house look like a bridge.", Summers replied.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The whole classroom roared at Summer's epic burn. Suddenly, the door burst open, and a frightened Starlight Glimmer ran in.

"Ear scratchers! Come to the castle quick! It's an emergency!" Starlight yelled, much to the class' confusion.

"What's going on?" Ramirez asked.

"The changelings took over Los and Las Pegasus!"





Twilight's Castle

The humans and unicorn ran into the map room where the Mane Six and Royal Sisters were waiting.

"We came as soon as we heard. What happened?" Smith asked, panting from the long run.

"Early this morning, before I rose the sun, changelings disguised as ponies captured most of the royal guard in both cities. At dawn, two massive changeling armies attacked them from the North and the South and conquered both. A wonderbolt who was based at Las Pegasus named High Winds flew here to give us the warning." Princess Celestia explained.

"Do you plan on sending us with a relief force?" Ramirez asked.

"Yes, we are sending you with 10,000 of our Royal Guard. Prince Captain Shining Armor will also be joining you. His wounds have mostly recovered and he should be of some assistance to you." Princess Luna replied.

"Where do we start?" Summers asked, cocking his atlas shotgun.

"Some chariots and the Royal guard relief force with BBBFF will show up in a few minutes", Twilight replied.





Sure enough, after thirty minutes, the Royal Guard showed up in front of Twilight's castle. Shining Armor went to see the humans, who now wore their full uniforms and had blasters in their hands, ammo on their chests, and pistols on their hips.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming to help us again. We brought some chariots to help you carry your supplies along with extra weapons and armor for our troops, The plan is that while our pegasi and some of our unicorns try to retake Las Pegasus, you will be with our earth ponies and the rest of our unicorns to retake Los Pegasus."

"Alright, let's move guys.", Ramirez commanded. Before they could leave, however, Fluttershy and Rarity came running up to McLaughn and Ramirez. They hugged them around their legs. The guys crouched down and hugged them back.

"Please come back safe guys", Fluttershy told them, in her extremely soft and soothing voice.

"Don't worry Flutters, we will," McLaughn replied, hugging the adorable yellow pegasus tighter.

"Don't worry Rare, we will come back," Ramirez comforted Rarity while also hugging her tighter.

"You better", Rarity teased back, tickling him in the side. The guys got up and turned around to see the other three and Shining Armor giggling amongst themselves.

"Well, what are y'all laughin at? Let's move!" Ramirez ordered. Soon, the massive convoy boarded the train, and rode it until they came upon tracks cut apart by the changelings just past the Ghastly Gorge. Everyone unboarded and marched toward the smoke rising in the distance. Ramirez activated a new song.

"Let's do this", he said, loading a magazine into his Stryfe.

Author's Note:

Here's the new chapter guys! How do you think this battle will go? Will the humans and their pony allies be able to liberate Los Pegasus and Las Pegasus? Stay tuned and find out next week!