• Published 25th Mar 2017
  • 1,915 Views, 122 Comments

The Alien Warriors: Journey to Equestria - Texas Style Brony



A team of human college students who are bronies and hardcore Nerf warriors find themselves traversing a portal into Equestria, leading them to find some of their favorite characters

  • ...
7
 122
 1,915

Saving Private Summers

Los Pegasus Train Station

Smith and McLaughn looked on in shock as Ramirez and Parker showed them Summers' slime-covered weaponry. They could not believe that the changelings were capable of capturing a human.

"How come they didn't take his guns?" McLaughn asked.

"How do y'all know that he'll be in Las Pegasus?", Smith interjected.





Back at the site of Summer's kidnapping

After regaining their senses and realizing that Summers did not follow them out, Ramirez, Parker, and Shining Armor turned and ran back into the building. They came into a room covered in slime, and there were two changelings who picked up Summer's weapons and began laughing.

"Oh boy! The queen will be very pleased that we caught a human and his weapons!", one changeling cackled.

"Yes, and as soon as we get him back to her, we can suck the love out of him as much as we want!!!", The changelings kept laughing until they heard that one sound that all changelings learned to fear.

The changelings soon spun around to see the humans and unicorn staring them down through the doorway, and they suddenly aimed Summers' guns at them, or at least they thought they did. They were actually levitating the guns so that they pointed back at them, and the changeling holding the shotgun pulled the trigger.

Once the other changeling saw this, he dropped Summers' Cycloneshock and raised his hooves in surrender. Suddenly, Ramirez stomped his way over and picked up the bug horse by the neck.

"WHERE IS NEWBIE???!!!!!!", he yelled in the changeling's face while slapping him like the penguins of Madagascar would do. The changeling started muttering something under his breath.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!", Ramirez yelled while still slapping the lights out of the changeling. The changeling soon let out something in a confused babble.

"ENGLISH BUGHORSE, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!?!" Ramirez yelled while still slapping the changeling.

"WHERE." slap "IS." slap "SUMMERS?!?!?!?!?!" Ramirez kept slapping the changeling senseless until Shining Armor used his magic to hold his hand back.

"Sergeant! Maybe you should give this bug a chance to speak", Shining said, trying to calm the human down.

"Please, no more! He's being taken to Las Pegasus, ok?! He's being taken to the place called Gladmane's since that side of town didn't fall! Now leave me alone!", the changeling desperately told the pony and men. His face was now covered in cuts and bruises, since Ramirez was wearing a ring from his world on his slapping hand. Suddenly, Ramirez slammed the changeling against a wall and put his Strongarm to it's head.

"I swear to Celestia, I'm gonna kill you right now", Ramirez said while the changeling began crying. Shining Armor soon grew uncomfortable with what was unfolding before him.

"Sergeant! Stop! He's given up! This is going too far!!!", he yelled.

"This insect has kidnapped your wife, enslaved you, recaptured you, your family, your princesses, and your friends, tried to kill all of us, kidnapped one of our men....."

"And prevented you from having a kid," Parker interjected. Ramirez looked back in confusion.

"Shining told me that after he was freed from Chrysalis the first time, he and Cadance tried to have a foal a month after their wedding, but they couldn't. It turned out that part of the love aura that changelings fed off of was the victim's fertility. He was sterile for a year and a half before they got Flurry Heart", Parker explained.

"Even more reason to end this bug right now!" Ramirez said as he spit on the ground. Shining Armor stood his ground and fervently defended the changeling.

"If you kill him right now, what would be the difference between you and Chrysalis? You would just prove to them that you're monsters that feed off of something worse than love! Hatred!" The room went silent, except for the crying changeling. After ten seconds, Ramirez looked at his bloody hand and muttered a Bible verse that was engraved on his ring under his breath.

"...... Vengeance is mine........ I will repay......... says the Lord....." Ramirez relented and put away his pistol, while lowering the changeling to the floor. Before Shining Armor took away the changeling, Ramirez told something to the traumatized bug.

"Just so you know, if anything happens to Newbie, I'm gonna chop the wings and tails off of every changeling I find." The changeling gulped at this statement as Shining Armor escorted him out.





"Wow, that was intense", Smith responded to the story.

"Yeah, but now we know where to find Newbie. Unfortunately, the pegasus guards won't fly us to Las Pegasus in the dark, but they will fly us to the city tomorrow morning at 0500. Shining Armor will come with us. Parker and I are gonna shower and get some rest. Y'all should too. We're gonna need that energy if we're gonna find Newbie", Ramirez told the team.

"Roger that." McLaughn said. Soon, everyone turned in for the night.





In the morning, the guys got up and met Shining Armor at the chariots. After boarding and taking off with the pegasus guards, Shining Armor explained the situation to them.

"Ok guys, so far we have retaken half of Las Pegasus. However, there's a gap between the clouds that drops down to Los Pegasus where the changelings have set up a defense. We're gonna join a large force which is supposed to cross that gap and carry us on through into the rest of the city. Summers should be on the other side," the pony explained. The humans understood. Within ten minutes, their chariot had joined others which were flying over the retaken part of the city. The other chariots were carried by pegasus guards while unicorn guards rode on them.

Soon, the fleet of chariots began crossing the gap that divided Las Pegasus in half. However, halfway across the gap, changeling magic beams began to fire upon the fleet. Many pegasi who were hit plummeted along with their unicorn comrades down to their deaths among the ruins of Los Pegasus. Some chariots made it through, however, including Shining Armor's and the humans'. The chariots landed on the other side of the gap carrying the other half of Las Pegasus, the same cloud that was filling the air with green magic lasers. Before running out the back of the chariot, Ramirez blasted a new song from his phone.

The rest of the team looked at him.

"What? This feels like Omaha beach right now!" The guys shrugged and charged out of the chariot and began charging out of the chariot and shooting at the windows where the lasers were coming from. The unicorn guards who made it to the other side of the gap began to return fire as well.





An hour and a half later

The royal guards and humans finally secured a foothold onto the other half of Las Pegasus. The fighting went on for a long time because they had run into Queen Chrysalis' own royal guards. These changelings wore dark armor that proved effective at stopping magical blasts. In fact, the armor was so effective, the humans had to double-tap multiple changelings when they found that their darts failed to penetrate the armor the first time.

"Dang, these changelings had some tough armor!" Ramirez said, as he pulled out a dart that was lodged in a piece of helmet on the ground.

"Yeah, maybe we should look into developing more mega-based weaponry." Parker noted. During the battle, he noticed that he could one-tap armored changelings with his Cycloneshock revolver, which used the much larger mega-darts.

"Well, what are we waiting for now? Let's find Newbie!" Smith said.

"Hold up, I got an idea", Ramirez said. He then went to talk to Shining Armor.

"Captain?"

"Yes Sergeant?"

"My team is ready to go looking for our guy. We are going to Gladmane's to go get him. Can you send your guys to the other half of this cloud to distract the changelings?"

"Sure thing. We think that they are very thinly spread across this town. Even with their armor, they aren't going to last very long."

"Thanks." Shining Armor then had his stallions form up and move toward one side of the cloud while the humans began creeping through the streets on the other side.





After about thirty minutes of stealthily moving through the streets of Las Pegasus, the men found their target. There was a large building with a large courtyard which had the word Gladmane's on it, and there were two armored changelings standing guard at the door. In front of the building was what looked like a worn-down statue of an Elvis-impersonator pony, similar to the ones seen in Las Vegas. Ramirez then pulled out some binoculars to look inside the building, and sure enough, there were multiple cocoons with ponies in them, including an unusually large one, one that could be used to hold a human.

"Ok guys, here's the plan", Ramirez began explaining.





Inside Gladmane's a few minutes later

Two changelings were standing guard at Summers' cocoon. They just took over for the last guards who were going to get lunch by feasting on some other pony prisoners. Suddenly, one started talking to the other.

"Hey"

"What is it?"

"Since we captured a human, do you think that the other ones will come looking for him?"

"Of course they would, but there's nothing to worry about. There's at least fifty other guards in here."

"Yeah, well I heard that fifty changelings is nothing for these creatures!"

"Well we have one of them now, they probably won't be as effective as they were before!" Suddenly, the lights in the building died out. The rides and arcade games, which were dead the whole time, suddenly flashed to life. The changelings started getting nervous.

"What in the queen's name is going on?! Who deactivated the lights? How are those things coming to life??" one frightened changeling yelled.

"Everybody calm down! This is probably some sort of weird power failure!" the changeling in charge yelled. He soon started walking to the back of the building to check on the magical breaker box when the most terrifying sound known to changelings began broadcasting on all the speakers in the building.

The crushing sound of Tony Iommi's guitar saturated with the almost unholy sound of Ozzy Osbourne's vocals began to frighten all the changelings in the building.

"Demons!! These humans have to be demons straight from Tartarus!!!!!" one terrified changeling yelled above the music. Suddenly, the changelings looked toward the open-window office on the second floor of the building to see two bipedal silhouettes starring them down. As the guitar solo began, these silhouettes began shooting at the changelings. Some of the changelings began to run while others stood frozen in fear of these powerful beings.

"Everybody! Hold your --!!!!!!!!!!!!" The changeling in command was cut off when multiple darts ripped through his armor and body.





Outside Gladmane's front entrance

The changelings were in full panic mode and were running towards the courtyard to escape the vengeful humans that were shooting at them inside the building. Suddenly, one changeling stopped to catch her breath when she looked down next to her. To her own horror, she saw that one of the changelings that was standing guard outside earlier was dead on the ground with two shots through his head and chest.

"IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!", she yelled shortly before a dart ripped through her skull. Two muzzle flashes erupted from the buildings in front of the fleeing changelings. Multiple changelings were being gunned down by automatic fire from one building while a sniper picked off the rest from another. Suddenly, the changelings stopped in their tracks to try and run back into Gladmane's. Unfortunately for them, the two humans that were shooting at them inside came walking out, weapons drawn. All the remaining changelings saw no other option but to surrender.





Since Parker had the full-auto Rapidstrike, Ramirez had him escort the changeling prisoners back to Shining Armor's base camp at the gap. The Lunar Nightwatch had captured thirty changelings during the brawl, and the other team members began cutting out pony prisoners along with Summers.

"Oh man! You guys have no idea how gross that was!" Summers exclaimed as he was assisted out of his cocoon, covered in slime.

"You're welcome Newbie", Smith replied sarcastically, helping Summers out of the cocoon.

McLaughn was helping Ramirez cut out the ponies who were trapped in cocoons. They did not like seeing such sweet and adorable creatures in such filthy condition.

"There you go, stay with us until we get everypony else free," McLaughn gently told a small colt whom he had just freed. The colt saw his parents, who were also freed, nearby and ran up to hug them. The parents then walked over to McLaughn and Ramirez, who were still cutting out other ponies.

"Thank you so much for helping us! We thought that they were going to eat our internal energy!" the mother told the humans.

"Yes! Thank you! I thought I would never see my family alive again! We're all still breathing because of you creatures!" the father told them.

"Don't worry about it, helping ponies is our prime directive!" McLaughn replied to the grateful ponies.





After a couple of hours of cutting, the guys had rescued Summers along with about 150 ponies, including 12 families with fillies and colts. Unfortunately, some of the ponies whom the changelings had feasted on were too weak to walk. They were either helped out by other ponies or they were carried by the humans.

'Damn savages,' Ramirez thought to himself as he carried a filly that was about the Cutie Mark Crusaders' age. The filly had been fed on multiple times, and her parents were walking next to Ramirez. Suddenly the filly began speaking.

"Mr. Human?"

"Yes?"

"Why did those monsters attack us? What have we ever done to them?"

"I don't think that ponies have ever done anything to provoke the changelings. They just have a voracious, unnatural appetite which they satisfy by feeding on pony love energy. What's your name little filly?"

"Daisy Hearts"

"Well Daisy, you can just call me Daniel. ok?"

"Ok Mr. Daniel." The parents looked up to see the human talking with their daughter, and the father tapped Ramirez on his leg.

"I think your parents want to see you right now."

"I want to see them too." Ramirez lowered the little filly onto her father's back.

"Thank you so much, are you sure that the royal guards will be able to help us?", the mother asked.

"I think they would be able to help her more than we could. We humans have no idea on how changeling feeding works," Ramirez replied.





Shining Armor's camp

The Battle for Las Pegasus was over. Shining Armor's force had wiped out all remaining changeling resistance in the city. Now, the pony guards had begun the long process of gathering the bodies, hauling away prisoners, and helping out refugee ponies who were now liberated. Shining Armor looked at the humans who were sitting next to their ammo cart.

"You guys did a great job today. Not only did you save one of your men, but you saved a bunch of ponies as well. Some of these ponies who were fed on could have died without medical attention right now," the young captain told the creatures.

"Thanks. Where to next?" Ramirez replied.

"This was a very rough battle for all of us. I thought that you guys would like some time to recharge in Ponyville before getting into another huge fight. Princess Luna sent me the map that the changeling prisoner from Canterlot showed us. I will take royal guard forces to deal with the remaining hives. If we need you again, we'll just send for you." Shining Armor replied. The guys were relieved that they would get to take some more time off.

"Thanks Captain." Ramirez replied.

"You're welcome. I'm pretty sure my sister and her friends are looking forward to seeing you again," Shining Armor replied.

Later, as the guys were preparing to leave back to Ponyville again, Ramirez had a sudden realization and went and told Shining Armor.

"Captain?"

"Yes?"

"Today we fought some of Chrysalis' royal guards, but did you actually see her anywhere during the battle?"

"No, did you or your men see her?"

"No, she wasn't here during the battle. She's still out there, probably preparing her next move. Be careful when you go to those hives."

"I will Sergeant." After that, Ramirez turned and went back to join his men in the chariot which flew them back to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

So the Battle of Los and Las Pegasus is finally over. The heroes are all set to take it easy, but is that really a good idea? Where is the evil queen? What is Chrysalis' next move? Find out when we come back next week!