• Published 13th Mar 2017
  • 1,945 Views, 131 Comments

Swords, Guns and Skills - SShonix



Christopher Plainfield, A college student who is in love with Guns, Swords, Anime and most of all, My Little Pony! Gets teleported into Equestria and BOOM! He makes a mark, on history.

  • ...
15
 131
 1,945

Chapter 2 : Crashing and...wait, where am I?

I opened my room in the Boys' Dorm and collected my bike keys. I also took my phone and wallet that had $45. As I was about to leave, I remembered something...my gun. I took it from under my bed and saw the light from my window reflect off it's black surface. It was a Century K100 Mk7 Semi Auto Handgun. It used 9mm bullets. It held 15 rounds. I was not suppose to have this weapon in campus, in fact, I could get thrown in jail. But if they didn't find it...what was the problem? I put on my gun hostler. I was about to slide the pistol in but then realized what a dumb mistake that was. I took a black bag with me and hid the gun in there. I also threw in a couple of magazines in there. Maybe I could get some extra practice sessions for my swordfighting. I glanced towards my bed and saw my 'Red Avian'. No, not the wooden one, but the real deal. Now this weapon was allowed on campus...to some people, including me. Perks of being a swordfighting member I guess. I quickly took the sword and slung it over my shoulder and onto my back. It had it's own hostler. I then zipped up the bag, grabbed it and headed out. I locked my door and headed towards my motorcycle which was parked outside the college building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh, glad to see you bikie!" I said towards my bike. It was a simple model, the Suzuki Boulevard M50. It was perfect for cruising and such. I turned on it's engine and it roared to life. I then mounted it (God that sounded wrong) and started cruising around town. Time to test the limits. I drove around my town as the wind blew against my hoodie. I felt a sense of relaxing as I felt the wind blow against my face. The sun was about to set but at least it wasn't going to rain...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh god dammit..." Welp, it rained...a lot....I was currently underneath a bus station as it was the only shelter that was available. My bike was parked to the side of the road, taking the heavy assault from the rain. Thunder struck a couple of times, and they both didn't scare me....maybe just a little.....okay both of them scared me. Shit, I was probably about to get stuck here for couple of hours....at least I bought my phone! Time to play some 'Rolling Sky'!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes Later...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit! How long has it been?! Damn! Ahh fuck this. I walked towards my bike, the rain wetting my hoodie and bag. I started the engine and drove away.

"Fuck it! FUCK IT! I'm going back no matter what. Through the rain people!" I thought to myself. I can't take it! This is taking to long. As the speed of my bike grew, I could feel the wind pushed against my face become more harder. I didn't think anything was going to happen until a lightning flashed in front of my eyes. My eyes was blinded for a second as I feel my bike slip and slide on the road. My knee was scraping on the slippery road as I fell. I was hugging my bike while sliding against the road.

"FUCK! MY KNEE!" I screamed in my head as I clenched my teeth in pain. Right after the lightning flash my eyes, I heard the thunder follow with it. My body electrocuted from the shock and I screamed in pain. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes groggily. "Where the fuck am I?" I said aloud to myself as looked around my surroundings. I was in.....a forest? What the hell? Did I crash here? I looked towards my left and saw my bike. "BIKIE!" I yelled as I crawled up to it. My knee still hurt like a bitch but at least it stopped bleeding. My bike was badly damaged. there were scratches everywhere and the mirror-view mirror glass broke. I shoved the bike key into the ignition hole and twisted it. I pulled the handle as I pressed on a button.

"SCHRHHHH-SPLOMMCLONK!" Okay...that didn't work. Oh god please! I tried it one more time and this time, "SCHRRHHHHH-VRROOOMMMM!" YES! Success! Phew! For a second there I thought my bike broke. I twisted the key back to it's original place and yanked it out. I shoved it down my pocket and walked away. I picked up my bag and decided it was better to push my bike to somewhere....somewhere not here I guess. Where am I anyways?

As I pushed my bike further into...the forest? Was I in a forest? Whatever, doesn't matter right now. Although, I feel like I'm forgetting something. Lemme do a quick mental check. So I have my gun, my bag, my bike, my sword....my sword...MY SWORD! HOW THE FUCK COULD I FORGET THAT! I left my bike on the side and ran back from where I came from. Okay now where is it? AH! There it is!

I walked towards my sheathed sword and as soon as I picked it up, I heard the noise that sent a shiver up my spine. "AOOOOO" Shit....wolves? Seriously? C'mon! How the fuck is there wolves here?

My questions were cut short as a bunch of wolves hopped out of the trees and bushes. They were all...made of wood? What the fuck. This seems to get weirder the longer it drags on. Whatever, looks like I have company now. There were five of them to be exact. If they wanna mess with me, game on!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I unsheathed my sword, the blade seemingly glowing with power. As the first wolf jump on me, I sidestepped his attack and sliced his head off. His whole body seemed to disintegrate and the wooden parts dropped to the ground. That looks famili-" My thoughts were cut short as a wolf pounced on me. I felt his claw dig on my chest as he opened his mouth, preparing for the bite. I kicked it off before it could go in for the kill. I then followed it with a strike to the face! His whole body did the same as the previous wolf. This time, the remaining three wolves decided to surround me. They were trying to overwhelm me by jumping all at once. Not happening bitch.

I came in for the attack as I ran towards the first wolf in my vision. It caught him by surprise and I managed to land a blow on his face but he didn't disintegrate. He shook the attack off and tried to pounce on me but I dodged his attack by rolling to the side. I forgot about the two other wolves and it caught me by surprise when one of them bit me in the leg. "AUGH!" I yelled in pain and I feel the blood trickle down my leg. That motherfucker is going down. I stomped my other foot on his head, trying to pry him off my leg but then, another wolf bit my hand which was holding my sword. I lost grip on my weapon as he clenched his jaw tighter on my arm, sinking his teeth deeper.

"MOTHERFUCKKKK!" The pain was unbearable. I tried my best to get them off my body by shaking them, punching them and kicking them but nothing worked. I saw the third wolf at the corner of my eye, waiting for me to fall down, before devouring me. I wasn't going to let that happen. No. Not yet. I suddenly felt a burst of energy and I felt my whole body heating up. I saw the wolves, releasing their grip a little. All of a sudden, my body burst into flames. I felt my body getting hotter, but I wasn't in pain from the flames. In fact, they seem to calm me down. I saw that the wolves were on fire and were rolling on the ground. It was futile as they burnt to death, leaving only a pile of burnt sticks. The last wolf remained. He had the look of fear in his eyes as my body was in flames. I took a step towards him, he backed away. I then retrieved my sword from the ground, my body still on fire and I threw my sword towards the wolf. The fiery sword flew through the air and struck it directly in the face. I could see his the sword lodged into what was left of his right eye and quickly set the wolf's body on fire. the fire burned quickly, showing no mercy as the wolf burnt to death. I took back my sword and sheathed it as the flames on my body died down.

What the fuck was happening.....seriously. I'm in the middle of nowhere, wolves attack me and now I have magical fire power...great. Fan-fucking-tastic. Let's just try to make the best of it. The wolves seems really familiar. i feel like I've seen them before...somewhere...like on a TV show or something. Whatever, let's just focus on surviving and finding our way out of here. At least I have my trusted 'Avian' with me and my pistol and my bike. Oh, and my phone which was, 78%. Good enough. Okay, now let's find our way back to where I parked the bike shall we!














This is what the handgun looks like,

Author's Note:

I hope you guys been enjoying it so far! Leave your hate comments on how my story sucks below!

Jk...unless you were planning on doing it in the first place....