• Published 13th Mar 2017
  • 1,946 Views, 131 Comments

Swords, Guns and Skills - SShonix



Christopher Plainfield, A college student who is in love with Guns, Swords, Anime and most of all, My Little Pony! Gets teleported into Equestria and BOOM! He makes a mark, on history.

  • ...
15
 131
 1,946

Chapter 10 : Destined

"Hello there human..."

I turned around me and saw an alicorn. She had dark purple coat and her mane was filled with..stars...Her eyes were purple and she was wearing a regal outfit. She even had a crown on and everything.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked her. She seemed to smile at this question.

"I am Ethereal Star. And no, I'm not a princess. I was born this way." She responded while fluttering her wings and waving her horn. I could only stare at her in shock and awe.

"So what am I doing here?" I asked her. She smiled and responded, "I am here to tell you why you were summoned into Equestria."

My heart fluttered. "Woah...this is a little too much to take right now..." I told her. She nodded her head.

"I understand. Would you like to hear a story on why you were summoned here?" She asked me. I nodded my head, "Sure..."

"Long ago, before Celestia and Luna took the throne, Equestria was at war against, The Nightmare." I gasped, mouth wide open, "You mean...the same Nightmare that took over Luna?"

She nodded her head before continuing, "Yes. It was a fierce war that would leave devestating effects. Equestria and reached out to other nations to get help for the war. Surprisingly, many of the nations agreed such as the Minotaurs, Griffons, Dragons and even Changelings. We teamed with each other and fought. In the midst of the war, there were four creatures who stood out. These four carried unique traits. The first creature was a retired Griffon Veteran who was helping in the war. His name was WingBlade. He was in charge of a squad with 5 other Griffons and they were the spies. During on of the nights, they sneaked into the enemy base in order to gain some information. Unfortunately, they got caught and were thrown into cages. They tortured and tormented for information about Equestria's Defense. Despite all that, they still found Courage in the face of death and refused to talk. Several days went and slowly by slowly, the monsters killed them, one by one. There were three left including WingBlade. They were loyal and still held their mouth shut. When suddenly, they saw the enemy base being destroyed and breached by Royal Guards. No soon after they were saved! They were awarded the Equestrian Honor Badge for being Courageous."

"Wow...that's an amazing story!" I said to her. She smiled at my antics. I was like a child listening to my mother telling stories.

Suddenly, an orange glow began to appear beside us. It had a shadow of a Griffon, wielding a Shortsword. The word, Courage was written on it.

"There is more. Our second story is about a Minotaur, two Minoataurs to be exact, who sacrificed their lives to save us. Their names were Tugal and Rugal. And yes, they were twins. They were blacksmiths in the Minotaur land. When the news that Equestria needed help, they offered their help and was put in the front lines. Their weapon of choice were SledgeHammers. They were the unbeatable duo as they would emerge victorious everytime they faced an enemy. It would seem that they found their match. In the midst of battle, they found an enemy. The enemy had two battleaxes and metallic armour. This enemy was different from others however. Unlike other enemies, who were mindless minions that were programmed to kill by the Nightmare, this enemy could speak and was tougher. His name was Gladious. They immediately began clashing with each other. It was obvious who had the advantage as it was a 2 on 1. After a few minutes, the Minotaurs could not do any harm to the enemy. They could only make dents and scratches to the metallic armour. The attacks from Gladious however were more severe. The two brothers had cuts and bruises everywhere along their body. Rugal had one of his horn missing and his left eye was stabbed. Tugal had his left hand broken. It was clear who had gotten the upper hand. The two Minotaurs considered their options. They could retreat, and let the Monster rampage and kill more allies. Or, they could try and risk their lives to kill the beast. They realized that they had to defeat him now so that the allies would be safe. With new found Determination, they doubled up their efforts and managed to do more than dent his armour. They managed to injure Gladious and continued their relentless attack. Gladious however, managed to counterattack and slice Rugal's arms off. He screamed in pain before Gladious sliced his head off, ending his life. Tugal's heart sank to his stomach before he attack Gladious with anger. Finally, emerging victorious, he mourned for his brother before attacking more enemies. Unfortunately, he got killed in action. They were heroes of Equestria for showing Determination towards a seemingly unbeatable enemy."

Again, I was amazed by these stories. Suddenly, another glow, this time it was green, appeared beside them and this time, there was shadows of the two Minotaurs holding the hammer with the words, Determination written on it.

"Is there more stories?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head, "Yes. There is one more."

"This time, it is about a dragon. His name was Ruby Flames. He was living in the Dragonlands with his family. When the news that Equestria was going to war and needed help, his family laughed, saying that dragons are proud creatures and would never go so low as to help ponies. Ruby however, thought differently. He wanted every creature to live in peace and if by fighting in this war helps to defeat the threat, then he would gladly help. He enlisted himself with other dragons that wanted to help Equestria. When his family found out about the news, they disowned him, saying that they do not want their bloodline to be tarnished by some pony loving dragon. He was saddened and heartbroken but he still went. During the war, he was in charged with sending the troops towards the right enemy and where backup is needed. As the war dragged on, he felt more and more tired and sad. He remembered what his family had said and he became more angry. His mind began to think of dark thoughts. He thought about how easy it was gonna be to mislead the troops and send them to the wrong place and get them killed. After all, it was their fault that he got disowned by his parents. But was it the right thing. He remembered that he wanted the world to live in peace...so by misleading the troops...wouldn't that be evil? If by defeating Nightmare makes the world a better place, he would try all his best to exterminate the threat. With the Power he had, he led his troops to battle and once the war was over, he was given the chance to be the Captain of the Royal Guards. He decline the offer politely, saying that his job was done and he wanted to live a free life in the DragonLand. He wished Equestria the best of luck for peace before he left."
"
As usual, there was another glow. It was red. It was in the middle of the other two glow. This time, it had the shadow of the dragon, standing at attention and saluting with the word, Power written on it. I was amazed with all these heroes that helped Equestria. They were inspirational. I asked Ethereal, "What does this gotta do with me?"

She looked at me with a saddened face, "It's because, The Nightmare is back." I gasped before she continued, "The Nightmare is back. And I know what you're going to say to me. The elements of harmony only weakened and sealed The Nightmare. But, it seems as though the seal has been broken by something. The reason why I need your help is because you're the only one who can do this task. See all these heroes, they all hold traits that can defeat the Nightmare. After searching through everything, I found you. You held all of these traits strongly. So, I pulled you from your world and summoned you to Equestria. I'm sorry if you think that I'm selfish...but that was the only way.."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So I was basically Destined to be here...I looked at the Alicorn's face who was disheartened.

"Hey, it's okay. I don't blame you. In fact i would like to thank you." I said to her. She looked at me with the face of confusion before I continued, "I would like to thank you for summoning here. I kinda like it here and it has always been my dream to be here." I wasn't going to tell her that Equestria was a television show on Earth. Good thing she didn't ask.

She began smiling, ear to ear. Tears were flowing down her face, "Thanks you..."

I smiled back at her, "Hey, it's fine! I'll try my best." She began to fade away. My vision began to blur, "Wh-what's happening?"

"It would seem that our time has come to an end. You are going to wake up soon." She told me.

Damn, looks like I have the weight of Equestria's future. Welp, time to go. New Mission : Save Equestria.

Author's Note:

Another chapter. Been a long time since I updated this story...