• Published 13th Mar 2017
  • 1,931 Views, 131 Comments

Swords, Guns and Skills - SShonix



Christopher Plainfield, A college student who is in love with Guns, Swords, Anime and most of all, My Little Pony! Gets teleported into Equestria and BOOM! He makes a mark, on history.

  • ...
15
 131
 1,931

Chapter 9 : Round Two

"AHHHHHHH!" I was being chased around town by that gigantic fuck right now. As I was running, I took a sharp left and hid in an alleyway. I could hear the Minor's footsteps. As he passed the alleyway, I ran out the alleyway and shot the Minor's tail.

"ROAAAARRRRRRRRRR" I am currently shitting my pants right now. He turned around and gaze me in the eye. I could feel him staring into my soul with that red eye. I aimed the gun at him and shot him in the eye.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!" Fuck this shit I'm out!

I began running while he chased me. As we ran, I could feel my back began heating up. I thought it was my flame abilities....until I turned back. I saw the Minor's mouth opening up and it was smoking red.

"What the fuck is h-" My thoughts were cut short as he breathed flames.

"AHHHHH FUCK OFF!" I yelled. The flames caught my foot on fire and I could feel my skin burning. I couldn't stop as he was still chasing me. What the fuck am I suppose to do?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Minutes after
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for the past 10 fucking minutes, we've been trading our attacks. Every once in a while, I would shoot him and he would either flamethrower my ass or claw me. I am currently down to 5 bullets left. He was getting slower. I am currently on top of a house and he was trying to find me. I am fucking tired man.

"ROAAARRR!" It screamed in anger and agony. I had to cup my ears. I had cuts and my clothes were a little bit burnt. Fuck my knee, my whole body was damaged.

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

It's footsteps echoed throughout Ponyville. I had to end this soon. I was getting tired and I'm injured as fuck. I thought to myself the possibilities on how to kill him. An idea struck me! Well, since it likes to flame me so much, let's give it a test of his own medicine!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEY YOU!" My voice rang out throughout Ponyville. The Ursa Minor turned around and saw me standing on a roof. He was about to charge at me until I shouted, "COME AT ME YOU BEAR FREAK!" He became really angry and he charged at me. I smirked and watched as he became closer and closer to me.

"Checkmate!" I yelled as I activated my fire abilities. The ground where The Ursa Minor was running became infested with fiery spikes. The Minor got impaled by one of the spikes and his body caught on fire.

"RRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!"

"Jeez that was loud..."I said to myself. As the Minor was about to move, I wrapped his body in fire chains. It seemed in pain and annoyed. As he was about to roar again, I wrapped his snout with the fiery chains.

"Can't talk huh?" I said to him with a smug look. He stared at me with fury at his eyes. He wiggle around in the chains and was trying to break it. As he struggled within the chains, I felt my energy go lower and lower. Every time the Minor would shake or release himself from the chains, I felt a stabbing sensation. As if someone was slashing and stabbing me with a knife. I was getting more and more tired.

"SCRINGGG-SCHRACK!"

My chains broke! SHIT! He began to tear all of my chains apart and run towards me. Fuckin' hell. I focused the fire in my right arm. I began to feel a heating sensation. If I can time this correctly, I should be able to end him now.

19 seconds

My right arm began to catch on fire.

13 seconds

My arm was now fully on fire. I began to channel all of my energy into my arm. I needed more power!

9 seconds

I could feel the energy in all of my body being focused into my arm.

5 seconds

My arm was glowing with fiery power.

3 seconds

I readied my stance...

2 seconds

I prepared to jump...

1 second

I jumped towards the Minor. It caught him by surprise as I soared towards him. When I was near, I punched his snout with my fiery fist.

"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!" I shouted as my fist hit contact with his snout. He was sent flying backwards. As I was falling back to the ground, I couldn't do anything to soften my blow. I was out of energy and I was injured...all I could do, was wait for the impact...

"I GOT YOU!" I turned my head and saw Rainbow flying towards me. She surprised me by catching me mid-fall.

"Thanks skittles." I said to her while smiling. She smiled back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple of minutes of searching around Ponyville, Rainbow finally found her friends and dropped me off there. I laid on the ground, too tired to stand up.

"Dear Celestia! What happened Chris?" Twilight said to me with anxiousness in her face. I tried to talk to her but the words died down in my throat. My eyes started to get heavy.

"No...I ain't fainting..." I thought to myself. No way. As I tried to open my eyes. I felt a sharp jolt of pain through my head. It was easier to let my eyes close. My head started to get dizzy. I then blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where....where the fuck am I?" I said aloud. I was currently floating with...the stars? I looked around me and saw the stars and planets. I'm in the universe? I tried to stand up but there was nothing to stand on. As I was looking around, I heard a voice behind me,

"Hello there, human."