• Published 13th Mar 2017
  • 1,944 Views, 131 Comments

Swords, Guns and Skills - SShonix



Christopher Plainfield, A college student who is in love with Guns, Swords, Anime and most of all, My Little Pony! Gets teleported into Equestria and BOOM! He makes a mark, on history.

  • ...
15
 131
 1,944

Chapter 6 : RickRolling And Meeting Zecora

I was in the dream real, swimming in the sky with some birds. Hey! It might be weird but it's actually really relaxing. Anyways, since I am a lucid dreamer, I can control my dreams! I changed my surroundings into a field with flowers and stuff. I laid down onto the ground and relaxed there a bit. My relaxation was broken as I sensed someone entering my dreams. I knew who it was...time to meet my favourite princess!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder if I can access it's dreams..." Luna thought to herself. It has been hours since the elements and Discord reported their findings. Apparently, there is a tall biped creature that is residing in the EverFree Forest. It has 2 weapons and a mechanism that fires tiny projectiles. It is very experienced in fighting for what the elements told us but it lost to another biped creature. It also has fire magic? Certainly no weak link.

Luna wondered if she could access it's dreams without him knowing. It is easy to access dreams of her ponies but a strange creature whom she never met before? Chances were slim...but she would try anyways. She needed to know if this creature would harm any of her subjects. She then escaped the dream realm and started searching for the creature's dream.

After a couple of minutes searching through the real, she came across a door that was quite different than all other doors. This door had a strange magical feeling, as if it wasn't meant to be here. It also had strange designs. Normal doors that belong to ponies had their cutie marks on it. This one just had a weird....logo? Well, Luna then entered the doors. She quickly hid her presence with a spell and made herself invisible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Chris POV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, time to have a little fun with Luna! As I continued to look up to the sky while laying down on the fields, I summoned a giant snake in ont of me. I then mounted it and we began slithering all over the place while a familiar song. I began to sing along with it! I stood on top of the snake and summoned my Avian. I then started dancing on top of the snake with my blade thrashing around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna POV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Faust! What is this act of display!? This creature is dancing around with that horrendous yet addictive music! What is this form of torture? This is even worst! I must leave now!

Luna then left the human's dream and took a nap. She decided that she had seen enough. She then decided to take a nap although....mumbling the song lyrics a few times in her sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAOOOO!" I yawned loudly. I had woke up from my dreams of riding a snake. Once I felt that Luna had left, I just continued with my dreams until I woke up. Now! What is on the agenda, I was not hungry or thirsty...yet....I found out where I was...I think that's it. Wow....I had nothing to do huh? Oh! Wait, I have an idea. Since there is no way to go into town without them thinking I'm gonna eat them up....let's slowly make a good impression shall we? And who better to start the the shaman of the forest?

After a minute or so of walking, I found her cottage...Zecora's cottage. It wasn't that hard to find as her cottage was decorated with this creepy masks. Anywho, I walked up the door and knocked on it.

When the door opened, I was staring a a cute filly with a red bowtie. She reached up to my thigh. Wait....isn't this Applebloom?

"Erm, Zecora! There's someone here!" Applebloom said with her southern accent. So cute!

I then heard more hooves coming towards the door. Zecora appeared and said, "What brings you here to my humble abode, May I offer you any drinks or food?"

Huh...so she does rhyme. Anyways I responded, "Urm, not really. I'm good but I just wanted to meet the shaman of the forest I guess. May I come in?"

Zecora lets me in her house, I gotta admit...it's actually pretty big...even though I had to duck under the doorway. Anyways, the cute little Applebloom asked me, "Hey mister! What are ya'?" So cute!

I responded, "Well little Applebloom, I am a human! I'm pretty sure you've never seen one of me before?" I looked towards Zecora and she nodded her head in confirmation.

Applebloom looked at me from head to toe and said, "Wow! Yer' pretty tall mister! Hey, how do ya' know mah name?" Shit.

I looked around nervously and started to dart my eyes around the room. I stuttered, "I-I um...It-it was ju-just a hunch?"

She seem to accept my answer and trotted away. Zecora invited me to sit down and I told her and Applebloom about myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah so basically, humans do not have magic but we adapt with our technology." I said. They have been asking me about my life, what technology humans have and everything. While I was telling them about cars, we heard knocking on the door.

As Zecora was walking towards it, I heard, "Hello? Zecora you there? It's Twilight,"

Shit. fuck. I'm out bitch. I stood up from my chair and ran towards the nearest window. Since it didn't have a window pane, I could jumped through easily.

"Where ya' goin' mister?" Applebloom said to me. I turned around and saw her face of sadness. Fuck! SO CUTE!

"Um, I'll be back! Don'tcha worry now alright? Be sure to tell your sister about me!" I responded to her. She nodded her head furiously and waved me goodbye as I ran.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pant pant Holy shit. I managed to return back to my campsite without anyone noticing. I'm pretty sure they were there for me. Hopefully Zecora and Applebloom will spread good things about me. Anyways, what to do now...there was still sunlight left....hmmm. I glanced towards my bike. Hehe! Let's go bike riding shall we! There was a little gap separating the river and the forest. It was pretty open so I'm pretty sure I can ride there. The path seems pretty long I guess. I took out the bike key and shoved it into the ignition hole. I twist it and the bike roared to life!

SHHHHH-VROOOMM!

I mounted the bike and started riding beside the river. I had a feeling, today's gonna be a good day!

Author's Note:

Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!

Okay that's enough...