• Published 13th Mar 2017
  • 1,929 Views, 131 Comments

Swords, Guns and Skills - SShonix



Christopher Plainfield, A college student who is in love with Guns, Swords, Anime and most of all, My Little Pony! Gets teleported into Equestria and BOOM! He makes a mark, on history.

  • ...
15
 131
 1,929

Chapter 12 : The Party

"Chris! Wake up!"

What is that sound?

"Chris! Hurry!"

Ah, that sounds like Twilight...

"Chris! We have a schedule to follow!"

Imma just ignore her...

"CHRIS!"

"OKAY I'M UP!" I screamed in frustration.

"Good! Now take a shower and prepare. We're going to town to get some supplies." Twilight told me. I nodded and yawned. She left my room. I got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes to clear the blurriness in my vision. After that is done, I went out my room in search of the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes of walking around aimlessly trying to find the bathroom, I finally found it and entered. It's pretty spacious wow. There's a big tub, alicorn sized, a shower place, a toilet and a sink. I turned on the tap for the bathtub, time to get comfortable!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, that took too long. I finally exited the bathroom with my clothes and my hair wet. Damn. I don't feel good wearing the same dirty clothes again but hey, I can't complain. Anyways, once I reached the main room, I saw Twilight and Spike having their breakfast. They had pancakes with purple syrup.

"Hey Twilight, sup Spike." I greeted them. They nodded back at me.

"Jeez, what took you so long." Twilight asked me. I flushed a bit, "Well, kinda fell asleep in the bathtub..." Twilight sighed in annoyance, "There's your plate. Spike made you the pancakes."

I nodded and sat down to eat the breakfast. When I took a bite, I swear I was in heaven. The sweetness of the syrup combined with the fresh tasty pancakes melted in my mouth. "Wow! Spike, did you really made this? This is incredible! So tasty!" I told the purple dragon. He smiled bashfully at my compliment, "Haha, thanks Chris. I really like cooking. And frankly, I'm the only one who does the cooking here. We don't want a repeat of the burnt orange juice incident..."

I looked at him quizzically and saw out of the corner of my eyes, Twilight blushing a crimson red, "Okay! That's enough. Once you finished your breakfast we'll be going out Chris!"

I simply nodded my head in agreement. Burning orange juice? How the actual fuck does someone do that? It's Orange Juice? Meh, whatever...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few more minutes of eating, Spike took the dishes and placed them in the sink to wash them. I offered him my help but Twilight said that he was fine...okay then. So Twilight and me went out to go shopping...yay....

As soon as we went out, eyes were immediately tossed to our direction. I felt them staring at me and was starting to get uncomfortable. Twilight could have picked up on my uneasiness as she calmed me down. Our first stop was the market. When we walked through, as usual, all the ponies's attention were focused on me. I decided to ignore them. I mean why should I complain if they wanna look at my beautiful face...hehe....fuck I'm not funny.

Anyways, as we walked through the dozens and dozens of stalls, each of them selling something different, I suddenly felt a bump on my hand. I looked on my right and saw that my hand was in a minty telekinetic glow. My hand was suddenly pulled and I lost my balance and fell.

"CHRIS!" I heard Twilight shout at me. If the ponies weren't paying attention to me, they were now. I was being pulled by the grip. I balanced back on my feet and pulled as hard as I can towards the opposite direction. The grip continued to pull. We were in a furious battle of tug of war until Twilight broke the grip. I fell flat on my ass. Ouch, that hurts. I looked towards my hand and the glow was gone.

"Stop!" I heard Twilight scream towards a mysterious figure that was trying to run away in the crowd. She had a cloak on but before she could fully vanish in the alleyway she was running towards to, I saw a glimpse of her cutie mark. A harp? Where have I seen that?

"Chris! You okay?" Twilight asked me with worry in her eyes. I looked at her and back at my hand, "Yeah, yeah....just...what was that?"

Twilight seemed to sigh, "That would be our local harp playing pony, Lyra Heartstrings. She may have....gotten a little bit excited to find you in the market place. You see, a lot of ponies have thought that she was crazy because she believed in your species. She was treated like a crazymare. The reason why she tried to 'take' you just now was probably because she could finally prove that your species were real..."

Wow. She was treated that bad? I feel bad for her now. "Twilight, is there any chance you could introduce me to her by any chance?" I asked her. She looked at me with worried eyes but once she saw the true intent of my reason, she agreed, "Maybe soon Chris but not before you get used to the town yet." I nodded.

We went to get some supplies for food to restock and after that, we decided to head to Carousel Boutique to get me new clothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

knock knock

"Cooomminngg~" A mare's voice could be heard as hoofsteps got closer to the door. When it opened, an eloquent white mare stepped out with purplish stylish hair.

"Oh! Alex and Twilight! What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you today?" Rarity asked us.

"Well Rarity, Chris over here needs some new clothes and I was wondering if you could make him some?" Twilight told her.

I swear I saw a twinkle in Rarity's eyes because what happened next surprised me. She immediately encased me with her magic and began to drag me in her Boutique.

"Well! I must say this is a surprise! But don't you worry! I will take care of you! This will be a new challenge!" Rarity said whilst pulling me. I looked to Twilight for help but she simply smiled at me.

No. No way is she going t- "Have fun Chris!" Twilight told me while shutting the door.

"NO PLEASE! MERCYYYY! MERRCCYYY!" Fuck me, this is gonna be a long day....Also Fuck You Twilight...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you done yet?"

"Darling, you've been saying that for the past 2 hours, just let me get this final measurements ready!"

....fuck me.

I've been standing like a mannequin for the past 2 hours. How long does she have to get her measurements done? Holy shit. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally finished measuring me.

"There you go! Much better! Now, I will be drawing some designs for your clothing, you just wait down in the living room and I'll be right back!" Rarity told me while she began to draw. I stretched my stiff limbs and went downstairs. Jeez that was long. I sat down on her posh couch and looked around the room. It was quite neat and tidy. If I didn't know who she was I would have mistaken her as a Princess. So much design. I began to feel sleepy and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHH!"

I was thrown back to reality with a voice screaming in fear. I opened my eyelids and saw Sweetie Belle screaming at me.

"Hey! Hey! Calm Down! Shhh!" I told her in worry Rarity might come down here. She stopped screaming but was still shaking in fear.

"Wh-what are yo-you doing here ape!" She said to me, her voice shaking. Wow...ape huh?

"Don't worry. My name's Chris. Twilight brought me here to get some measurements for my clothes?" I responded to her. She seemed to calm down, "Oh..sorry about that. My name's Sweetie Belle!" Cuteness Overload!

Just then, Rarity appeared, "Oh! Hi there Sweetie Belle. This is Chris! He'll be living in Ponyville for the next few days!" Sweetie Belle nodded and went to her room.

"So Chris! I have 3 designs for you to choose from!" Rarity told me. She levitated 3 sheets of paper, each one of them with a different design. I looked at the first paper, it seemed like what those snobbish nobles would wear. A tuxedo with black jeans. Hmm, nah. I shook my head towards Rarity and she levitated the next paper. The next design was blue collared shirt with tight blue jeans. Simple but nah. I, again, shook my head and she levitated the final design. The final design...it had a plain T-Shirt, and some sweatpants/trackpants. Wow. I looked at her and nodded. Her smile seemed to broaden, "Thank Celestia! I thought you wouldn't pick any of them! I will get to work right away!"

Well, that settles that. I smiled and we said our goodbyes. Now, I made my way back to Twilight's place. Just as usual, the ponies began staring at me...you know what? Time to do something about it. I stared back at all of them before I took out my pistol.

"LISTEN UP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The streets immediately became silent. Now they're really focused.

"Listen up boneheads! See this thing I'm holding? This is a 9mm bullets handgun that can pierce through stuff. It is also know as my Mini-BOOMSTICK! If any of you dares to mess with me, I am not afraid to put a bullet in your head," I shot my gun in the sky and it produced a loud boom. I could see ponies flinch as the bullet exited the gun barrel. "So are we clear?" Silence. "ARE WE CLEAR!" They immediately yelled, "YES!"

I resumed walking to my destination. Can't believe I just pulled that off. Of course the threats were empty and I would never do any of that but that was just so they didn't see me as a doormat.

When I reached Twilight's castle, I went inside and saw Spike at one of the chairs reading a comic whilst eating a donut. "Hey Spike." I greeted him. He nodded back.

"Oh yeah Chris, by the way, Twilight said to meet her in Sugarcube Corner in about 3pm." Spike told me. I wondered confuse, "3pm? Okay then, so what's the time now?"

He told me it was 2.30pm. So I've got 30 minutes. I thanked him and went back to my room. I disassembled my gun and cleaned it out before reassembling it back. I placed it back in my hostler. I looked in my closet, thank god both my swords were still in that. I mentally checked the time, disassembling my gun takes about 15 minutes so I had 15 more minutes to kill. I decided to explore the town. As I went out, I could see ponies staring at me....again. But this time, they were more 'calm' around me. Most of them were not staring at me as much. And they went about their business as usual. As I looked around more, I realized that there were lesser ponies than usual? Meh, maybe I am really going crazy.

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable living with Twilight for free. I mean sure she was a Princess so she got plenty of money. But still, that kind of stuff doesn't really work with me. I decided to get a job. And what better way to start than to go to the Town Hall and ask Mayor Mare bout' it. I made my way there and entered the big building.

Wow, it's spacious inside. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a large billboard with a bunch of posters on it. As I went near it, I could see...pictures of monsters? Each of the posters had a picture of a beast and the words, dead or alive on some of em'. The rest were just asking it to be killed. So it's a monster hunter thingy ey? Seems interesting. I looked at the bits being offered, it ranged from 20 bits to the highest 19000 bits. Holy fucking shit! Wow! Dayum! I'll keep that in mind. I walked back and saw a pony filing cabinets. I walked up to her and asked, "Um, excuse me but could you tell me where I could find Mayor Mare's office?"

She turned around startled, "O-of course! She's right ov-over there..." She pointed her hoof towards a set of doors. I thanked her and made my way inside the room. As I opened the doors, I could see the Mayor's face turn up to look at me before she froze.

I sat down on the chair in front of her desk. We seemed to be stuck in a staring contest before I broke the ice, "Hello?"

She seemed to snap out of her stupor and greeted back, "Oh hello! My name is Mayor Mare!" She extended her hoof and I shook it back. I could sense some uneasiness in her before I said, "Don't worry. I'm living with Twilight and I'm just looking for a job. I won't eat you or anything."

She seemed to calm down, "Ah, I see. A job you say? There's plenty of jobs so what kind do you want Mr..."

"Chris" I told her. She nodded her head. "Well, Mayor, I was actually wondering about the giant billboard outside your office? What was that about? I saw giant monsters or something?" I asked her.

She seemed to froze at that question, "Ur, that would be our 'Help' posters. Ponies in Ponyville can place signs there in hopes for someone to slay creatures that have been terrorizing them. Once you have slain them, . Although, it depends on how tough the creatures are. It's quite sad seeing how no one takes the job up...but why do you ask?"


Oh wow. "Well, i'm kinda interested in it. Is there anyway I can take up that position?" I told her. Her facial features began to contort in worry.

"What!? Are you sure about that Mr Chris. The jobs are usually very dangerous? Is there really no other job I can offer you?" She told me.

"Well Mayor, I don't thing I can really fit in with the jobs. I'm not good at anything except fighting so I'm pretty sure this will be the perfect job for me..." I responded to her.

"Okay then...I understand your plight Mr Chris...but I will need time to finish your permit for hunting these creatures. Meet me again tomorrow and I will get your permit ready." She said to me. I nodded my head and thanked her.

I exited the big building and began walking to Sugarcube Corner. Well that took long enough. Welp, time to go to the 'surprise' in Sugarcube Corner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I reached my destination, I prepped myself for what was about to come. I pushed the doors, it was dark. Okay...

Once I went in and closed the door behind me, the lights went on with a barrage of ponies shouting surprise. Obviously I saw this coming but I acted surprise anyways.

"OH MAH GAUD!" I screamed back. Pinkie appeared beside me, "Were you surprised? Huhuhu? Of course you were, weren't you!" I nodded my head. Her smile widened.

The Mane Six began walking towards me, each of them congratulating me. I just smiled.

Throughout the party, ponies were mingling with me and getting to know me better. Most of them laughed when I told them jokes about my world. It seemed that the ponies were getting comfortable with me. That was good. So none of them would attack me. After a few minutes of talking to the ponies, I told them that I would go sit down a bit. I went to a corner and sat down with a drink in my hand. I was getting a bit lightheaded but that was fine. Nothing I couldn't handle.

"Hey Chris!" Rainbow Dash flew towards me. I looked to my right and saw that she had sat across me. "Sup Dash." I greeted her.

"So what're you doin' here? Aren't you enjoying the party?" She asked me. "Well Rainbow, I am enjoying the party but I just had to rest a bit." I responded to her. She nodded and we began to chat about stuff. I told her more about planes and the Blue Angels and she told me about the 'WonderBolts'. We were exchanging information. After a while, she decided to challenge me to a hoofwrestle.

"Alright Rainbow I accept your challenge, but! We have to make rules. What happens to the loser?" I asked her.

"How about this, if I lose, which I clearly won't, I will do any dare you tell me to do! But if you lose, you have to....buy me tickets to the WonderBolts next show!" Rainbow told me.

"One Question, how much does it cost?" I asked her. "Umm, 5000 bits per ticket!" She responded.

"....WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed. Loud but not loud enough for people to hear me due to the loud music being played. Rainbow began to smile sheepishly. "Rainbow...I have no money..." I told her. "Well, losers do have excuses don't they?" She taunted me.

"...Bring it on biatch." I challenged her. Our hands and hoofs began to grip each other, our elbows on the table. We began to push each other's fist against the opposite direction. It was a furious battle. It seems that I underestimated Rainbow's strength, she was putting up a good fight but I still have the advantage due to the grip I had on her hoof. I began to double my efforts and push her hoof. Her hoof began to lower down but she pushed it back and we leveled it back. I didn't notice we were gathering a crowd before I heard Pinkie's voice, "This is so exciting!"

It seemed that Rainbow was surprised as well but she did not lose her focus. After a few minutes, both of us were beginning to be tired. I could see Rainbow's hoof shaking a bit. I decided to use this opportunity to push her hoof down. She was surprised but then managed to level it again. Oh for fuck sakes.

"I must say Chris! You are not bad!" She said while sweating.

"Thanks Rainbow! You're not bad either!" I told her in a similar situation.

Alright time to end this. I pushed her hoof as hard as I can and she seemed to falter. Her hoof was not a few inches off the table. She pushed my hand back as hard as she could and she managed to lift it up a few inches.

"Give it up Chris! This is not going to end if you keep doing this!" She told me with a smirk. My mind thought of a plan and I began to smile, "You're right Rainbow. So GG."

I let go of all the strength I had and Rainbow seemed surprise as she pushed my hand back with ease. Just as she thought she was about to win, I pushed it back with all my strength and her hoof smashed the table. It was silent.

"WOW!" Pinkie screamed. Everyone snapped out of their shock and started clappping and cheering. I saw Rainbow's dumbfounded face.

'Hey, it's fine Dash. It was obvious who would win. Hehe!" I told her with a cocky grin. "Bu-but how!??" She screamed in confusion.

I just smiled at her antics and walked away as her brain tried to think of an answer on how she lost. The Mane Six were surprised when I won and congratulated me. Over the next few hours, we were all dancing and laughing the night away. It was fun. I must say I have never ever felt this happy in my entire life.

Once the party ended everypony went back home. Me and the Mane Six stayed around to help clean-up. Once that was done, we split our ways and went back home.

On the way back, Twilight asked me, "So Chris, did you enjoy yourself?"

"To be honest Twilight, Yea. I did. I wasn't expecting to have that much fun!" I told her with a grin on my face.

She smiled back, "Well, it is a Pinkie Pie party. She always knows how to make everypony smile!"

"True, True..."

So for the next few minutes, we walked in silence until we reached the castle. Once inside, I bid her and Spike goodnight as I went to my bedroom. As I laid on my bed, I thought about the events that had transpired over the past few days. Being teleported to Equestria. Being friends with the mane six. Finding out the future of Equestria depends on you. Just wow....I wonder if I ever was going to go back to my world. I had friends and family but I couldn't just abandon Equestria knowing that it depends on me. As my thoughts wondered deeper, I began to shift into the world of unconsciousness.

Author's Note:

Enjoy!