• Published 13th Mar 2017
  • 1,932 Views, 131 Comments

Swords, Guns and Skills - SShonix



Christopher Plainfield, A college student who is in love with Guns, Swords, Anime and most of all, My Little Pony! Gets teleported into Equestria and BOOM! He makes a mark, on history.

  • ...
15
 131
 1,932

Chapter 11 : Recovering, QNA and a Place To Live!

beep

Again? Really?

beep

You're not gonna get me to wake up...

beep

ALRIGHT FINE!

I opened my eyes to be greeted by blindness. My eyes blinked a couple of times to adjust to the light. Once my eyes could see, I looked around. I was laying down on a hospital bed, my chest wrapped up in bandages and my knees in the same state. I could see burns on my arms and legs. Probably from the Ursa Minor. I looked to my left and saw that most of my stuff was on a chair. My shirt and my shoes. Two of my swords and my gun was on there as well. My bag is also there. At least they kept my pants on. My mind immediately remembered Ethereal Star. So Equestria's fate depends on me huh? Well shit...

As I was looking around the room, the door opened. A white pony with a hat walked in. Her hat had a red cross as well as her cutie mark. She had pink mane. When she saw me looking at her, she immediately shrieked. Before she could run out the door, I called out to her, "Wait!"

She stopped and turned to look at me with fear in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and continued, "It's okay. I'm not gonna harm you..."

She looked at me and slowly approached me. She seemed to calm down a bit. She started to raise her hoof towards me, "Oh, I'm sorry there. My name's Nurse Redheart..." I looked at her and accepted the handsh...hoofshake with a smile.

We started to chat with each other. She seemed to be more open with me. She confessed that she was initially afraid of me and was about to get the Doctor to do the checkup she was suppose to do. I forgave her. We exchanged names and became quick friends.

"So Nurse, how long do I have to stay here?" I asked her. She responded, "It seems that you have some broken bones in your ribs and knees. You also have some minor burns on your hands and legs. Your knee also has some cuts. So I would say that you would in here for at least a week..."

"What! A week? That fast? Wow!" I told her in surprise. A week is really fast. I was expecting a couple of months.

She just smiled, "Well, magic can do miracles. It seems that I have to go and check up on other patients, but don't you worry, I'll be back in a couple of hours!" I smiled back at her. She seemed nice and caring. She fits every description a Nurse should be.

As she was walking out the door, she turned back and said to me, "By the way, Chris, you have visitors that will be here in a couple of hours." She walked out the door.

Visitors huh? Doesn't take a genius to figure out who those 'visitors' are. A couple of hours huh. Alright then. I checked my pockets and found my phone and wallet. I placed my wallet back in my pocket. I turned on my phone and decided to play some games. Might as well play 'Angry Turds'...instead of birds....it's...turds....I know, fucking weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Hours past and I switched off my phone. It had 61 percent battery left. Shouldn't have kept playing the turds. As I put back my phone in my pocket, the door opened. I saw the Mane Six walked in. They seem to be exhausted, probably from the 'event' that just transpired. They immediately perked up when their eyes laid on me.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" Pinkie said while hugging me. I returned her hug with a smile. As she stepped back, Twilight said, "We thought we lost you!"

"I know Twilight, I know. It's lucky I even survived to be honest." I told her. She nodded her head. The rest of them sat down on chairs around my bed and started to ask me questions.

Twilight started first, "So Chris, where do you live?"

"Umm, Arizona, United States of America?" I responded. She looked at me in puzzlement, "I never heard of Arizona in Equestria before?" Welp shit.

"Umm, that's probably because I'm not from Equestria.." I told her. All of them had their mouths wide opened. And rightfully so.

"Doesn't that mean you're alien?" She asked me. "Yea?" I told her. It seemed to increase their shock levels.

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOMYGOSH! So you're an alien! This is my first time being friends with an alien! Yay! Let's throw a party! It'll be called the 'Welcome to Equestria Alien Party!'" Pinkie rambled to me. My mind could barely keep up with what she said. Damn she can talk. I just merely nodded my head, hoping she would calm down.

"Ahem, sorry about that. Pinkie can be a bit...hyperactive..." I nodded my head in agreement with Rarity. "But darling, I must simply ask, what clothes are you wearing? They seem so bland and dreadful..."

"Well Rarity, I am wearing what is commonly known as, a Hoodie, Trackpants and a plain T-shirt underneath my Hoodie." I told her with pride. I loved wearing this type of clothes. She looked at me with a bit of disgust on her face. I felt my pride deflate a bit.

"Well, you must pay me a visit! I could make more 'colourful' outfits! Trust me, you wouldn't want to miss it!" She said to me with enthusiasm. I nodded my head. She was just trying to help after all and I do need more clothes. "Thanks Rarity!"

Next up was Rainbow Dash, "So Chris, how fast can humans fly?" Oh wow.

"Well Rainbow, humans generally can't quote on quote 'fly'," I saw her gasp, "But!" I continued, "We do have flying aircraft that are called airplanes and some of them can travel a supersonic speed of Mach 2.35. Basically 2.35 times the speed of sound!"

I saw her face contort in amazement. I think I may have broken her. "WOW! That is fast! I mean my Sonic Rainboom is pretty fast but just, wow! Not bad!" She told me.

Applejack went next, "So yer humans done pretty amazing stuff. But how do yer people grow crops and food?"

"Well Applejack, we do have farms and stuff. Farmers are still working, but mostly now, we have technologies to take over." I responded. "What kind of technologies do you guys have?" Twilight asked me with curiosity.

"Well, we have this things called computers and consoles. We also have phones." I told her. She seemed to be confused when I listed the items, "Well, I don't know most of the items that you listed but I do know computers. Apparently the engineers in Canterlot are on the verge of making monitors and they call it computers. They have all storage spaces of 1000 kilobytes! How many kilobytes does your computer have?" Bruh. 1000 Kilobytes really? Let's see if I can break Twilight's mind...

"Hmm, well Twilight. Do you know what megabytes are?" She nodded her head. "Do you know what gigabytes are?" She nodded her head once more. "Well, do you know what terabytes are?" She shook her head. "Well, my computer has 2 terabytes! And before you ask, 2 terabytes are 2000 gigabytes!" Her eye began to twitch.

"Umm, Twilight? Are you okay darling?" Rarity asked her with worry.

"2000 Gigabytes? 2000 GIGABYTES! WOW!" She screamed at me. The rest of the Mane 6 stared at her in confusion. "Girls! Comparing Chris's computer to our computer is like comparing an ant to an elephant!" All of them began to nod their heads.

As Twilight began to recover from her initial shock, Pinkie Pie went next, "So Chris! do you like cupcakes?" That was a simple question.

"Sure Pinkie!" She began smiling ear to ear. I heard a quiet whimper from the back of the group and saw Fluttershy looking at the ground. "Fluttershy?" She got startled and looked at me, "Y-yes?"

"Is there a question you want to ask me?" She nodded her head and began, "We-well, what do humans eat?"

Time to face the music, "Well...humans are omnivores..." The Mane Six gasped in bewilderment. "But, before anyone faints, I have never eaten any pony meat, and the animals back from where i come from don't really 'talk'. They're just mindless animals.." They seemed to calm down after that.

As if on cue, the atmosphere was broken by the door opening, showing Nurse Redheart pushing a cart with a tray full of food. She seemed surprise to see the Mane Six in the room. She immediately bowed before Twilight, much to her chagrin.

"It's okay Redheart. Honestly, everypony in Ponyville are my friends!" Twilight told her and she immediately raised up in embarrassment.

"Well, I'm sorry girls but it's late and it's Chris's eating time." Nurse Readheart told the Mane Six. They all agreed and left the room, not before saying goodbye to me. As they left, Nurse Redheart placed the off on my lap and told me that she would check up on other patients first. I licked my lips in anticipation before eating like a wolf. Ugh...fucking taste like cardboard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next few days, the Mane Six had been visiting me, asking me where I would be living and more questions about earth. Twilight's reaction was hilarious when I told her that we don't have anybody moving the sun and the moon. The week went fast and before I knew it, I was discharged from the hospital. As I was walking through town with the Mane Six, the whole town either gawked at me or ran to hide.

"Jeez, are they always this uptight?" I asked Twilight and her friends. "Oh hehe, I'm sure they will warm up to you soon..." She chuckled nervously.

"Oh! I have an idea! How about we throw you a party! So that the ponies will get to know you better!" Pinkie suggested. It was actually a great idea. All of us were surprised by her idea. I agreed reluctantly. Twilight offered me her place and at first I was skeptical of living for free but she assured me she had the capability of supporting me and that money was not an issue. So I settled down in her castle. Wow. I mean, I knew the castle was huge but this was on a whole another level. She gave me a room and I placed all my stuff in it. I place both my swords in the closet and put my bag on my bed. I kept my gun which had 5 bullets left in my hostler and 2 extra mags in the other two pockets. You can never be too careful...

When I went out my room and walked to the main room with the map table, I saw Twilight reading a book and Spike beside her reading a comic. "Hey Twilight!" I greeted her. She looked at me and greeted back. When Spike saw me, he walked towards me and gawked at my height, "Wow. You're tall!" I smiled at the dragon's antics.

"Hehe, Thanks dude!" I told him. Me and Twilight discussed about the party that was going to happen tomorrow and told me that I should get to bed as it's getting late. I wished her and Spike goodnight before retiring back to my bedroom. Once I reached there, I immediately crashed on top of my bed. Damn I am exhausted. Welp, can't wait till' tomorrow. Hopefully they're not too scared of me....

Author's Note:

I have some ideas about what Chris is gonna work as and I assure you, it's gonna involve a lot of fighting!