• Published 20th Feb 2017
  • 647 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Suicide Squad - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 1
 647

Chapter 5 Living Dead Girl

Avoiding the turbines Gilda's head did get pinched in her butt a bit that left an agonizing mark on her right butt cheek. She didn't let that slow her down as she kept going, trying to catch up to Beats and Dust who were way ahead of her.

"Wait up!" Gilda said eventually catching up to those two.

Another room had guards all over including a brute carrying a machete walking around while Dana was still high above everyone, looking down at her minions who were like ants from where she was standing.

"Now listen, those freaks will be coming after me so make sure they do not get near" Dana explained.

The clown thugs agreed.

"Good, now if you need me just scream" Dana reminded them as she left.

Gilda looked down at how many there were and was in awe at how many Dana was able to obtain.

"To be brutally honest I don't think us 3 can take them on" Gilda said.

"Not if they don't see it coming" Dust retorted climbing up the light fixtures and cutting them.

The lights cut out and that sparked the opportunity for bones to be shattered and blood to be splattered and when the lights cut back on all the clown thugs including a brute who has his spine shoved up his plot and his head bashed with a metal baseball bat.

Dana then came back to her original post and looked down at the bloodied dead bodies.

"Well it seems that you all made it-" Beats cut her off by punching her in the face.

"You bitch! You killed Trixie for no reason just to get a sick pleasure out of!" Beats yelled slamming Dana through a table.

Instead of feeling pain Dana started laughing through the intense force of Beats' slam.

"What the hell is so funny?" Beats asked still pissed off.

"It's just so funny that couldn't care less about Trixie but when I killed her, all of a sudden you grew attached to her" Dana said getting slowly laughing hysterically.

All that did was piss him off even more as he pointed a piece of glass at her but Dana fired a single bullet into Beats' arm. He screamed in agony like someone put cold water on his arm then acid to add insult to injury.

"Ow what the fuck?" Beats said examining the gun Dana had in her right hoof. "What kind of weapon is that?" Beats asked.

"This gun has light infused bullets that I think your type of creature doesn't like too much" Dana replied chuckling.

She fired another one but Dust caught it in her teeth and crushed it.

Lightning Beats thought being surprised by Dust's sudden arrival.

"Sorry Missy but your not going to hurt Rockstar so I suggest you fuck off" Dust said.

"How interesting Beats, you seem to have a bond with a Wonderbolt reject and second best Rainbow Dash" Dana joked.

Lightning's left eye started to twitch. "Say that again?"

"Wonderbolt reject and second best Rainbow-" Dust fired 10 gunshots into Dana's body.

"NO ONE CALLS ME SECOND BEST!" Dust proclaimed.

Beats got up and took a black flash drive that contained the military plans.

Soon enough, Twilight trotted over to the trio with a half smile on her face. "Good work you three I will be sure to give this to the proper authorities who will keep a more watchful eye" Twilight said.

Beats nodded.

"So what now?" Dust asked.

"For now prepare for your next mission" Twilight said.

"Next mission? You said after we did this you would lessen our jail sentences?" Rockstar recalled.

"I lied" Twilight said walking away.

All three of them looked at each other as Firestarter guided them out of Fillydelphia and back into Ponyville Correctional Facility where Twilight met them.

"YOU LIAR! YOU SENT US TO RISK OUR LIVES JUST TO BE LIED TO CELESTIA'S LAPDOG!" Rockstar yelled.

Twilight ignored his pleas as guards shoved him aggressively into a wide open jail cell with Gilda and Lightning Dust.

"Why would she lie to us?" Gilda asked.

"Because she's a lying bitch who couldn't get a stallion if it punched her in the face" Dust said.

Meanwhile, Twilight looked over her notes from Dana's ultimate demise until Starter stepped through the door excusing himself for interrupting the alicorn princess from her work.

"I am deeply sorry Twilight but I was just wondering what the next mission is" Starter said wondering.

"For now Starter I need you to help me find 2 new criminals named Starlight Glimmer and Discord" Twilight shuttered at the fact she said that.

"Yes ma'am" Starter said saluting her before leaving again.

This Suicide Squad are going to do some real good Twilight thought.

Comments ( 1 )

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah no

Login or register to comment