• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 2,955 Views, 32 Comments

Drake to Dragoness - PonyPixel



Garble's gang find an odd ruby and now some of them have to deal with no longer being a drake.

  • ...
11
 32
 2,955

The Ruby

One day in the dragon empire Garble and his gang were doing they're normal things, "Who's next?" Garble asked as his gang all stuck out their tails. Garble chose a Baff a gray and lime green dragon who really wanted to take Garble down, the two dragons tie they're tails and start tugging. Garble start to lose his balance which began to eager Baff but he recovers and sent his opponent face-planting into the ground.

"Winner," cried Spear as he raised Garble's arm when something caught their eyes.

"Hey can anyone see that red light?" said Clump.

"I'm not sure," said Fizzle, "Maybe we should check it out."

The group walked over to the glow which appeared to be a ruby. Vex picked up the ruby licking his lips, "I'm going to enjoy this gem," but Clump tried to grab it from him.

"No way, it's mine," Clump said as Fizzle and Baff joined into the argument, all four dragons growled at each other, Garble and Spear were about to join in when a flash of light came from the Ruby, knocking them back.

"Ah man that hurt," Garble groaned as he rubbed his neck, as he stood up both he and Spear were shocked to see what happened to their gang members.

"Uh guys you feel okay?" asked a worried Spear.

Fizzle opened his eye and check over his body, "I think so..." he later stopped talk after hearing his voice which was now soft and higher pitch, he looked down at his now her body instead of being bulk and buff it was now slim and soft with two decent sized (let's say melons) and the spines on her head look more fluffy and look like actual hair, the other drakes now dragonesses noticed their change and expressed that not so well.

"How is this possible?" questioned Clump.

"How can we change back?" worried Vex.

"How can a ruby be this powerful?" ask Baff.

Garble and Spear finally manage to calm them down after an hour, but they still didn't know what to do. "I feel so weird," said Baff.

"Stay calm Baff, we'll get through this," Spear said still trying to calm her down, "Someone has to know how to fix this."

"You know, I heard Dragon Lord Ember writes to Princess Twilight," said Clump.

"You mean that namby-pamby pony princess," asked Garble.

"Well yes," replied Clump "Get Ember to get Twilight here and maybe we can be turned back to normal."

"Got it," Garble replied and he flew off to find Ember.

Later Garble got Ember to show her their problem, "Okay so I can see your situation," said Ember, "I'll send Twilight a message to come here to help until then I think you should get something to cover your chests."

"I saw some armor over by the cliffs," said Vex "We could wear that."

"I'll take what I can get," Said Clump.

"Be right back," said Spear.

Meanwhile, in Ponyville, Twilight and Spike were just cleaning up the castle library, "Twilight do we have to do this?" asked Spike.

"Well you said you would help me with something if I gave you those bits for your new comic book," replied Twilight.

"Fine," groaned Spike just then a letter made from stone was burped out by Spike.

"What the hay," said Twilight as she picked up the stone, "It seems to be a message from Dragon Lord Ember."

"What does it say?" asked Spike.

Dear Princess Twilight and Spike,
Some weird magic has happened at the dragon empire, we need you to come here and help fix the problem,
sincerely Dragon Lord Ember.

"Wait, how did they send that message?" questioned Spike.

"I'll explain on the way," said Twilight grabbing her bags and running out the door with Spike following behind. A few hours of traveling later they arrived at the dragon empire. "Okay Ember seems to be the problem?" asked Twilight

Ember pointed to the new dragonesses putting on their temporary clothing or armor.

"How did they become girls?" questioned Spike.

"That's the reason we called you here," Ember answered.

"Yeah if we knew why we turned into girls we wouldn't call you here," replied Clump.

"Clump calm down," said Fizzle.

"So what caused this?" asked Twilight.

"It was caused by this ruby," answered Baff giving Twilight the ruby.

"All right let's get you all back to the castle," said Twilight as she took the new dragonesses along with Garble and Spear back to the castle.

The group got back to the castle and went into the library to find a spell to change the former drakes back to normal, "Twilight you think we should have Rarity make the girls some new clothes," said Spike, "I think their armor is going to fall off."

"Send her a message," she replied, "Right now we have to find an antidote for this, odd event." Just as soon as Twilight started to look for the right spell to reverse the dragoness' problem as Spike started to write a letter to Rarity, Starlight walked into the room.

"Twilight I was wondering if I could borrow some..." she stopped and gasp when she saw the dragons, "What are they doing here," before Twilight, Spike, or any of the other dragons could explain, Starlight teleport way and fired a laser at Fizzle knocking her into the wall.

"Fizz," cried Spear, "You little..." Starlight interrupted him by shooting another laser while Spear countered with some fire breath.

"EVERYPONY STOP!"

Twilight stopped Starlight and Spear with a freeze spell and explained the situation to Starlight. Spear was checking on his friend.

"Are you okay Fizzle?" Fizzle stood up with Spear helping her up.

"I'm fine Spear the armor really helps." Starlight wanted to apologize for what she did.

"Look Fizzle, I just wanna say I'm sorry and..." hover she was cut off by Fizzle.

"It's okay Starlight, I'm used to ponies reacting like this."

"So how do you feel about the armor?" Spike asked Baff.

"It keeps things covered, but it's not really comfortable," she replied.

"Well I think Rarity can make you some new clothes," Spike informed the dragonesses.

"I can get her to come here," Starlight said, Spike questioned her.

"Why should she come here?"

"Well how do you think everypony would react to see six dragons in public?" she replied.

Spike realized what she meant, "Fair point."

Starlight left to get Rarity while Spear had a talk with Garble, "Hey Garb you think Fizz's acting strange?" Spear questioned him.

"How so?" Garble asked confused Spear explain what was going on with their friend.

"Last time Fizzle got hit by someone he just charges at the dragon who probably flies crooked, and now she's apologizing for that pony."

"Now that you mention it, she is acting strange," Garble replied.

Spike then walked up to the drakes, "While Twilight looks for a spell, she wants me to show you to the guest room, follow me."

All the dragons arrived in the guest room where six bed were waiting for them, "I hope you'll enjoy your stay here while we figure out your problem," Spike said as he walked back to the library.

Clump spoke up, "You know I think these bed will be better than sleeping on rocks," she walked over to one of the beds and sat down. "Whoa, Vex, try these out," Clump said as she started to bounce.

Vex lied down on her's and sighed, "This is definitely better than rocks," Fizzle and Baff sat down on their beds and also enjoyed it others. Just then they heard someone walk inside.

"Starlight I still don't know what you mean by Twilight's special friends," a voice said.

"Twilight just wanted me to say that they aren't ponies," another voice said sounding like Starlight.

"So are they griffons?" one questioned as they got closer.

"Well actually no," Starlight as they walked into the guest room with the other being revealed as Rarity who gasped in shock.

"They're dragons."