• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 2,963 Views, 32 Comments

Drake to Dragoness - PonyPixel



Garble's gang find an odd ruby and now some of them have to deal with no longer being a drake.

  • ...
11
 32
 2,963

Staying

Later that evening, Garble was in the kitchen complaining as he was looking for food. "Stupid ponies. Stupid ruby. I can't believe what's going on today."

"Rarity, I love the clothes you made me." a voice said. Garble looked outside to find Cleva wearing a sleeveless crop that was the same color as her horns. She also wore faded yellow shorts.

"I thought you said you wanted to leave," Garble questioned.

"I did." Cleva replied, "But Rarity and Flicker are right; I'll just hurt myself if I try to fly home."

"But you refused to accept the whole “baby inside you” thing."

"I'm still a bit worried about that, but Flicker is helping."

"Okay, you are making this impossible for me. I'm going back to finding something to eat." And he walked back into the kitchen.

"Come, Flick. I want to sit down for a minute." Cleva said as she walked into the guest room where they found Blaze.

"Blaze. What are you doing in here?" Flicker questioned.

"Nothing." she groaned. "It's just... this armor. It's giving me some serious pain."

"I would love to make you something comfier..." Rarity said, "But it's getting late, and I need to return home. And Cleva, Flicker, I left you two something to sleep in." And Rarity handed the two dragonesses some nightgowns, matching the color of their current clothes.

"Wait. They've got something to sleep in, while I have to sleep in nothing.

"Don't worry darling, I've made you one too. Now, I better head home." Rarity gave the girls their new sleepwear and walked away.

"Blaze, why are you acting so grumpy?" Flicker asked as she started to take off her dress.

"Are you kidding me?" Blaze replied angrily as she struggled to remove her armor. "Look at us! We're girls! I enjoyed being a guy because it was normal, and to make matters worse, you don't even seem to care. I'm going to try to ignore it for now, but I hope you two can get it through your skulls." Blaze put her sleepwear on and crawled into her bed.

"Blaze isn't wrong." Cleva said as she put her nightgown on, "I think this is weird, especially my situation, but I'm sure she'll start getting used to it."

"I hope you're right Cleva," Flicker said as she got into bed with her nighttime wardrobe with a yawn, "Well, see you in the morning." And with that, she closed her eye and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Flicker." came a voice.

Flicker opened her eyes to find herself in a forest, wearing a fancy dress, and she saw Spear sitting by a river. She walked over to him and he stood up holding her claw, this made Flicker blush, and they started to lean towards each other...

And then Flicker woke up.

"What kind of dream was that?" she thought as she got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, where she found Spike cooking.

"G'Morning Flicker," Spike said. "You're up early."

"Yeah, I had this weird dream."

"What kind of dream?"

"Well, Spear and I were in a forest, and we were wearing fancy clothing, but the weirdest thing was... it looked like he was going to... kiss me."

Spike dropped his spatula in shock, "Okay that is weird."

"I think I have new feelings for him. I mean, he does nicely colored scales, -purple and dark gold- not mention his hair that covers his eyes just so..." Flicker started to blush and stare into space. "It may cover his eyes, but that's only because they're just so dreamy...."

"Uh, Flicker? Are you still there?" Spike asked as he grabbed another spatula.

"Huh?!" Flicker snapped back to reality, "What happened?"

"You were spacing out. If you have feelings for Spear, why don't you ask him out?"

"You mean on a date?"

"Yeah."

"I can't do that! I've been a girl only for a day."

"Well, you have a point there."

Just then, Twilight walked in wearing her pajamas. "Morning Spike! What are you cooking?" she asked the young dragon.

"Pancakes."

"What's that?" Flicker asked.

"I had a feeling you would be curious about the food I cook," Spike said as he deftly gave his pancakes a flip and they landed on two plates. "Go ahead and try it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Rarity was walking through the castle entrance with some sewing equipment and she found Vixen and Blaze walking around the castle. "Good morning. you two." Rarity greeted.

"Oh, hello!" said Vixen, "Uh... Rarity, was it?"

"Yes. Now then, Blaze? You wanted some new clothes?"

"Yeah, let's get this over with." Blaze groaned. She and Rarity walked into the sewing room. Just then Spear walked around the corner and found Vixen... but she looked nervous.

"Hey Spear," Cleva said. "Why do you look so worried?"

"Well, it's Flicker." Spear answered, "I haven't seen her today; where is she?"

"Well, I think she's in the kitchen."

"Thanks. Gotta go!" and Spear rushed off towards the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yum!" Flicker said as she took a bite out of her pancake. "This is delicious!"

"Flick? Are you in here?" Spear asked as he walked in.

"Oh, hey Spear! What are you doing?"

"Just looking for yo... Something to eat."

"Well, if you're hungry try this." Flicker handed Spear part of her pancake.

Just then they heard a crunch from outside of the kitchen, they walked outside only to find Garble taking bites out of the castle. "What are you doing?" Twilight asked angrily.

"I'm getting something to eat." Garble replied, "And I'm not eating what the pipsqueak cooks."

"First, I'm not a pipsqueak," Spike said coolly. "Second, didn't I say not to eat the castle?"

"Do I look like someone who listens to a little runt such as you?" Garble replied as he walked away, but not before tripping Spike up as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Explain how you guys are friends," Spike demanded as he stood up.

"Well, he's one of those dragons that doesn't let anyone get in his way." Flicker replied.

"You know, if it makes you feel better Spike, you are a good cook." Spear said as he ate bits of his pancake.
"Thanks," Spike said.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the entrance door, "Now what?"

"I'll get it, Spike," Twilight said as she walked to the door and opened it, revealing Pinkie Pie.

"Morning, Twilight!" Pinkie said, "I heard you had some special guests over!" Spear and Flicker hid from Pinkie's sight.

"Where did you hear that?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Oh, A.J. told me. I was telling everypony about my newest recipes... for an admittedly long time. It must've broken something inside of A.J. which caused her to spill the beans about the dragons. I was shocked by this and so were the others so..."

"Wait, what do you mean others?!"

"Oh, just Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash."

And right on cue Rainbow Dash flew through the door and searched through the castle. "Where are they?"

"Rainbow Dash! Stop!" Twilight cried as she brought her high-speed friend to the ground with a bit of telekinesis.

"Come on, Twilight! I still want revenge on those dragons for trying to kill me!"

"I'm sorry, Twi," Applejack said as she walked up. "I tried to stop her."

"I appreciate that Applejack, but Rainbow Dash is... gone." Dash was nowhere in sight.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Blaze." Rarity asked as she was making Blaze's new wardrobe, "What kind of clothing are you interested in?"

"Just surprise me," Blaze answered holding her arms out.

"Ah-ha!" Dash cried as she bashed down the door, making Blaze scream and cover her chest.

"Rainbow Dash," Rarity cried, "Don't you have any manners?"

"Well, you're helping one of the dragons out."

"Wait, aren't you one of the ponies who disguised themselves as Crackle's cousin?" Blaze asked Dash.

"Who?" Both ponies asked.

"Never mind, can you leave?"

Just then, right on cue, a lasso grabbed Dash and dragged out of the room, "Hey! Let go of me!"

"Sorry, Dash." Applejack said as she dragged Dash out of the room, "But I'm pretty sure they want some privacy."

"Thank you, Applejack." Rarity said. "Now, Blaze, where were we?"

"Let me go!" Dash groaned as she was dragged away by Applejack.

"Listen, Rainbow." Twilight said, "Some of these dragons are in... sort of a predicament."

"What do you mean “predicament?”" Rainbow Dash queried, finally halting her struggling.

"Let me explain..."

Twilight told Dash the dragons' problem as Flicker took a peek outside, "What are they doing?" she asked.

"I think Twilight's telling Rainbow Dash about your problem," Spike answered. "Hey, where's Cleva?"

"I think she's still in bed," Spear replied.

"I'm going to go see her," said Flicker as she sneaked towards the guest room, with Spike and Spear following behind. They found Cleva lying in bed with Vixen standing next to her.

"Cleva! Come on, get up!" Vixen said as she tried to lift her friend out of bed.

"Hey, watch it!" Cleva cried as she pushed Vixen back, "Be careful!"

"Sorry. Forgot the baby thing."

"What are you doing?" Spike asked as he walked in.

"Cleva's been in bed all day," Vixen replied, "So I'm trying to get her up."

"I think Vixen's right, Cleva. I've been in bed all day -for three days, actually.- I know dragons are tough, but still, bedsores hurt."

"Okay, sorry," Cleva said as she finally got up, "We don't get to sleep on something soft very often. Anyways, I am kind of hungry.

"Well, I made pancakes," Spike said.

"Thanks, Spike."

"Hi there!" came a voice from the window. Spike looked out the window to find Pinkie Pie jumping on a trampoline with Fluttershy watching her. "Hey- Spike!"

"Uh... Hey, Pinkie. What are you doing?"

"Well, Twilight- And Applejack were- Telling Dashie the- Dragons' problem, so I- Decided to go inside- Another way; - The window!"

"Interesting plan. What's Fluttershy doing here?"

"I wanted to- Show her the dragons!"

"Pinkie, I said I didn't want to see dragons!" Fluttershy said.

"Come on, Fluttershy," Spike said as he helped Pinkie inside. "They're friendly."

"Spike, Rainbow told me about them. She said otherwise."

"Can you at least give them a chance?"

"Well, Pinkie? How do they look?"

"They look pretty nice," she replied. "And I think Rarity made them some clothes."

"Wait. Rarity's in there?" Fluttershy questioned, "If they're nice to you, they can give me a chance, right?" She flew into the window with some help from Spike.

However, when she popped through she fell on him. "Sorry Spike."

"Do you need some help?" Flicker asked as she gave Fluttershy her claw.

"Uh, thanks," Fluttershy said as Flicker helped her up. When she got back on her hooves she stepped back from the dragons.

"Is there something wrong?" Vixen asked.

"Well, no." Fluttershy replied, "It's just... I-I'm not used to talking with dragons."

"Relax." Flicker said. "I don't bite. I can tell you more about dragons, and our situation, if you want."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Rarity was putting the finishing touches on Blaze's clothing. She now wore a green V-neck and black skinny jeans, "There you go. what do you think?"

"It's fine." Blaze moaned. The two then heard a giggle from the guest room. They walked over and found the others having a chat.

"Wait... you fought a manticore?" Vixen asked.

"Actually, there was a thorn in its paw," Fluttershy replied. "I just pulled it out."

"Still, that's impressive."

"What are you chatting about?" Rarity asked as she walked in with Blaze.

"Past stuff." Flicker replied.

"Like what?"

"I don't know," Vixen said, "Other than the time she flew up to a dragon and talked it down. Fluttershy, how are you still afraid of dragons?"

"I don't know." Fluttershy replied, "I think it was something from when I was young."

"Blaze, why don't you join us?" Flicker offered.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Blaze replied, "I'm going to get something to eat."

"I think I may join you." Spear said as he walked towards the kitchen with Blaze.

"Vixen, I believe you're the last one." Rarity said, "You want your new clothes now?"

"Sure." replied Vixen, "I'm sure you get what we mean by how “comfy” the armor is."

"Of course, darling. You don't have to tell me again." They left to the sewing room, leaving, Fluttershy, Flicker, and Cleva to have their chat.

"So... I hate to ask this, but did this curse do anything else to you, aside from being female?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, not really..." Cleva said as she held her belly.

"Well, I have been getting weird feelings around Spear." Flicker said. "It's been less than a day, and I feel like I've always had this feeling about him."

"Oh, my!" Fluttershy said, "That does seem odd."

"Yeah, not as odd as Cleva's problem."

"Well, I don't think so..." Cleva said, a bit worried.

"What happened to her?" asked Fluttershy.

"Nothing, nothing at all! Can you tell us about your brother?" Cleva said, evasively.

"Cleva, you can't hide your problem forever." Flicker scolded.

"Yeah, you're right. I knew I wasn't going to convince you." Cleva sighed. "Fluttershy, the problem is... I'm pregnant."

"What? How is that possible?" Fluttershy questioned, in shock.

"I don't know. I guess when you have magic, anything can happen." Cleva answered, "Since I'm pregnant I can't fly, because if I crash... I may hurt the baby."

"I'm staying to support Cleva." Flicker said, "And to help cheer her up."

"In that case, I can help you out." Fluttershy said, "I help most of the animals at my cottage with their babies."

"Thanks, Fluttershy," Cleva said. "Because I think my new baby night be coming along faster than expected."

"Don't worry Cleva, Flicker and I will be here for you."

Author's Note:

I'm going to be gone for a while, so it may take some time for the next chapter comes out