• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 2,277 Views, 324 Comments

The Pieces Lie Where They Fell - Evilhumour



A thousand years after the death of Mane Six, a new generation of Bearers are chosen.

  • ...
10
 324
 2,277

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty Four: Gentle Step

Chapter Thirty Four

Gentle Step

The Captain General stared across the battlefield and frowned. This was not what she had expected of those six individuals. All of her reports and information on them told her that they were civilians with minimal combat training. Two with weapons, yes, but only in self defense and nothing to this extreme. The sheer depravity they had sunk to was only something she had read of happening in the frontier lands or seen during her five months in Tartarus.

Then again, she thought to herself as she lifted a shard of the banded steel from the Blade’s mine in the badlands and examined it. The fact the mare of the group was actually a changeling proved her sources were flawed.

What was not flawed was the fact that idiot Sharp Point had been telling the truth about how the Questioning Order of Celestia had saved them while knowing that one of them was a changeling. She had never been one for the Questioning Order and the fact that they had moved against Equestria gave her an opportunity to squash the Order and those six once and for all.

PreviousChapters Next