• ...
26
 10
 1,499

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 7 - Hiccups

The mane six and Spike were waiting in the map room for Little Bear to play. Rainbow Dash was pasted around the room. "I'm so bored.", she said. "When is Little Bear coming? Like seriously."

"Just give him time, Rainbow Dash.", Fluttershy said.

Little Bear entered the map room. "Hi, everyone.", he said.

"Thank goodness you're here, Little Bear.", Pinkie Pie said cheerfully hugging the bear.

"Pinkie, shhhhh.", Rarity said.

"Oh yeah, right.", Pinkie giggled. "Sorry."

"Why are we whispering?", Little Bear asked.

"Starlight's taking a nap, so she needs quiet.", Twilight warned.

"I brought seashells.", Little Bear said handing every shell to his friends.

"What do we do with shells?", Applejack asked.

"Put the clear part on your ear.", Little Bear said.

"Why should we do that?", Spike asked.

"You can hear the ocean through them.", Little Bear said.

"I never knew that.", Rarity said.

"Neither did I.", Fluttershy said.

They all put the clear part of the shells to their ears. "Wow, you're right, Little Bear.", Twilight said. "I can hear the ocean."

"I told you *hiccup*." A sound came from Little Bear's mouth.

"Shhh. I can't hear.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I can't *hiccup* help it.", Little Bear said. "*hiccup* *hiccup* *hiccup*."

"What's wrong?", Applejack asked.

"I think he's got the case of the hiccups.", Spike said.

"Very observant, Spike.", Twilight said.

Little Bear waited a moment if they're gone already. "*hiccup*" They didn't.

"I'll get you water, Little Bear.", Rainbow Dash said as she dashed out of the room and back with the water.

Little Bear took the water and gulped it down. He waited a moment and sighed with relief. "It helped.", he said.

"Water always helps.", Rainbow Dash said.

Just then, "*hiccup*" They didn't go away. Little Bear sighed. "Ohhhh."

"Huh, I guess it didn't this time.", Rainbow Dash said.

Trixie entered the room. "Hello, sorry I'm late.", she said. "Where's Starlight?"

"She's taking a nap in her room, Trixie.", Applejack said.

"You know her?", Little Bear asked. The, he hiccupped.

"Yeah, she became friends with Starlight a while ago.", Rarity said.

"You must be Little Bear, please to meet you.", Trixie said greeting the bear. "So, what's been happening?"

"We're trying to find a way to get rid of my *hiccup* hiccups.", Little Bear said.

"Well, let me think.", Trixie said walking around Little Bear. "Water is a good idea, but, he must hold his breath to."

"*hiccup* How can I *hiccup* hold my breath to? *hiccup*", Little Bear asked.

"Well, you can try, trying never hurt anypony.", Trixie said.

"How long?", Little Bear asked.

"For as long as it takes.", Trixie said.

Little Bear huffed some air and puffed his cheeks. He pointed at himself to see how much longer.

"Longer.", Trixie said.

Little Bear walked in a circle and stomped his foot, he couldn't hold much longer. Then, he puffed it out.

"Well?", Trixie asked.

"It worked, no more *hiccup*... hiccups.", Little Bear said with a sigh.

"Maybe you didn't hold it long enough.", Trixie said.

Rainbow Dash walked behind Little Bear. "This always helps.", she said as he bumped the bear with her right flank.

Little Bear wobbled around until he got his balance. "What do you *hiccup* do that for?", he asked.

"I was trying to help.", Rainbow Dash said. "Go ahead, try me." She waited for Little Bear to hip bump her.

Little Bear bumped Rainbow Dash with his right hip causing the rainbow pony to slide a couple inches toward the other ponies.

"See.", Rainbow Dash said.

"But, you don't have them right now.", Little Bear said with a glare. He hiccupped again.

"How about this.", Twilight said grabbing Spike with her magic and spinning him around.

Little Bear laughed.

Twilight then used her magic to throw Spike at Applejack.

The two crashed into each other. "Phew, that was fun.", Spike said.

"I guess.", Applejack said. "I bet we made the hiccups go away."

Little Bear listened to himself. "You're right, Applejack.", he said. "They're *hiccup*." Then, they didn't actually go away. He sighed.

"It was a good idea.", Rarity said.

"Some idea.", Twilight said.

"Well, duh, your idea didn't work well, Rainbow Dash.", Fluttershy said.

"Trixie's idea didn't help either.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Excuse, I learned that technique in a very famous book.", Trixie said.

"What book?", Spike asked. "I read every book in the library."

"Aw come on, Spike, you think you know everything.", Applejack said.

"I can read.", Twilight said.

"I reading books is for eggheads.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I wish I could be an egghead, Rainbow Dash, but I have to lower it down to your level.", Twilight said.

"What?!", Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Don't play dumb with us, Dashie.", Pinkie said.

"Pinkie, how would you know?", Rainbow Dash asked.

The ponies kept fighting and fighting until Starlight entered the room. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Guys!", she said. "What is going on here? I'm trying to sleep."

"I was *hiccup* hiccupping.", Little Bear said.

"I'm sorry, Little Bear, you were what?", Starlight asked.

"Hiccupping.", Little Bear repeated.

"Hiccupping.", Starlight repeated back. "I didn't hear any hiccups."

"But, I was.", Little Bear said.

"Alright, hiccup for me.", Starlight said.

Nothing came out. "C'mon now, one, two, three, hiccup.", she said.

Little Bear sucked in air, but a hiccup didn't come out. "Well, then, I guess you can't hiccup anymore.", Starlight said.

"My hiccups are gone.", Little Bear said.

"Thank goodness.", Fluttershy said.

"I guess you coming in the room and yelling to get our attention scared them away.", Trixie said.

"Yeah, I guess so.", Starlight said.

"You all can stop them my way, he didn't even try.", Rainbow Dash said. "You just have to know how to do it."

"Definitely.", Applejack chuckled. "You just need to know how to do it."

"What do you all say we go out to the park?", Little Bear asked.

"Sure.", Spike said.

"I'm down.", Rainbow Dash said.

They all left the room.

PreviousChapters Next