• ...
26
 10
 1,500

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 32 - The Camp Out

Little Bear and Twilight were hanging some sheets on hangers from them to dry off. Little Bear found a big white pillow case. He put it on to make him look like a ghost. "Boo!", he said, trying to scare Twilight.

But, what Twilight did was laugh and took the sheet off. She knows being a ghost is just plain silly.

Little Bear found a bed sheet being hanged, it looked just like a tent. "Twilight, can I have a camp out tonight?", he asked.

"Well, if you can find someone to sleep with you.", Twilight said, getting in the castle.

Little Bear was thinking that since the Cutie Mark Crusaders love doing sleepovers, he could invite them to go on a camp out with them. He ran to their treehouse to see if they're there. He peeked in the window and found them having a conversation about who to help find their cutie mark. "Hey, girls.", he said.

The three fillies saw him. "Hi, Little Bear.", they said.

"What are you doing?", Scootaloo asked.

"I came to ask you if you girls want to go on a camp out with me.", Little Bear said.

"Of course, me and the girls go on camp outs all the time.", Apple Bloom said.

"The last camp out we went, I couldn't get enough sleep.", Scootaloo said.

"Because you were being a chicken about the stories Rainbow Dash told.", Sweetie Belle teased.

"What?!", Scootaloo asked angrily.

"Yeah, you were scared of them, the headless horse and the old mare who lost a horseshoe.", Apple Bloom said.

Little Bear were starting to weird him out of all the comments the girls are saying to Scootaloo. "Interesting.", he said. "I'll see you later, come to the castle when you're ready."

He came back to the castle and saw the tent Twilight made for him and the three girls. "Wow, that tent looks great.", he said.

"We're here!", the three girls said from behind the bear.

Little Bear turned around and saw them. "Well then, that was fast.", he said. "Let me go grab my stuff, then we'll get in." He went to grab some sleeping bags, an umbrella, and a lantern.

After that, Little Bear was heading to the tent. He was singing a tale that his grandfather told him. "Saw a whale chase a snail. Fooba Wooba Fooba Wooba. Saw a whale chase a snail. Fooba Wooba Wooba Boo.", he sang.

"What's that song you're singing.", Sweetie Belle said.

"It's an old camp song my Grandfather Bear taught me.", Little Bear said.

"Can you teach us?", Apple Bloom asked.

"Sure.", Little Bear said. "Saw a chase a snail."

"Foober Woober Woober.", the three fillies mumbled.

"It's so difficult.", Scootaloo said.

"It's a little tricky the first time.", Little Bear said. "Saw a whale chase a snail all around the water pale."

"Fooba Wooba Fooba Mooba.", the fillies sang again.

"Fooba Wooba Wooba Boo.", Little Bear sang, finishing for them. "You three will learn it, you'll see."

The four creatures were in the tent with the lantern on. Little Bear was still teaching them the song. "Saw a bug give a shrug.", he sang.

"Fooba Fooba Fooba Fooba Fooba.", the fillies sang.

"Fooba Wooba Wooba.", Little Bear sang.

"Boo!", the fillies sang, finishing up the song.

"There you go, now you three are getting it.", Little Bear said.

It was now dark outside, a full moon and shiny stars shined down on the earth. The four were still singing that song. "Heard a monster at the door.", Apple Bloom sang.

"Fooba Wooba Fooba Wooba.", Little Bear sang.

"Heard a monster at the door.", Sweetie Belle sang.

"Fooba Wooba Fooba Wooba.", Little Bear sang again.

"Heard a monster at the door.", Scootaloo sang.

"Fooba Wooba Wooba Boo!", the four sang.

"Well, it's time for us to go to sleep.", Little Bear said. The four got tucked in their sleeping bags and went to sleep. "Good night, girls."

"Good night, Little Bear.", the fillies said.

PreviousChapters Next