• ...
26
 10
 1,499

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 23 - The Night Of The Full Moon

Little Bear was in Twilight's cozy bedroom making his house out of wooden blocks. "Spike, when will Twilight be home?", he asked.

Spike was sitting on the couch reading a book. "I'm sure she's on her way home now.", the dragon said. "Perhaps, you should get ready for bed."

"Twilight didn't kiss me goodnight.", Little Bear said.

"Yeah, she did, I saw her.", Spike said.

"That was a kiss goodbye, not goodnight.", Little Bear said. "I'm always ready for bed after my goodnight kiss."

"Alright, how about I read you a story while wait for Twilight to return.", Spike suggested. "Would you like that?"

Little Bear got on Twilight's bed and tucked himself under the sheets. Spike searched through Little Bear's stuff to see what book he needs to read. "The Night Of The Full Moon.", he read. "Is this your favorite story?"

"Yeah, Father Bear reads it to me all the time when I go to bed.", Little Bear said.

"Well, this one it is.", Spike said. He leaped to the top of the bed and got comfortable. He opened the book and began to read. "Two little monsters on the moon danced while a comet whistles a tune." He turned the page. "One goes up and then goes down, the other moon monster goes round and round. One moon monster jumps over tall trees, the other one crawls on his hands and knees. One scares himself and bumps his head, the other says 'you should go to bed'. 'Not yet'."

Spike closed the book and two looked outside the window. "Look, we have a full moon.", he said.

"It's beautiful.", Little Bear said. "It's like day time."

"It is indeed.", Spike said.

They heard the door open. "It must be Twilight.", Little Bear said. He and Spike raced down the stairs to see her. "But, wait. I say we scare her by pretending to be those monsters in the story."

Spike nodded.

Twilight was on her couch reading a book. She heard giggles behind her, but she didn't see Little Bear or Spike. She continued to read as she didn't see Little Bear creep toward her and scare her with a roar.

"Grrrrrr, I'm a little moon monster.", Little Bear said.

"Oh my, you certainly gave me a fright.", Twilight said playfully.

"Are you scared?", Little Bear asked.

"Oh gosh, terrified.", Twilight said.

Spike jumped to the edge of the couch. "Grrrrrr, now we have a dragon moon monster.", he said in pretend.

"Why aren't you little monsters in bed?", Twilight asked.

"Moon monsters don't sleep when there's a full moon.", Little Bear said. He yawned.

"Not even when they're sleepy?", Twilight asked.

"Sleepy monsters can't go to sleep without a goodnight kiss.", Little Bear said.

Twilight thought for a moment. "What you really need is another goodnight kiss from a Twilight moon monster.", she said with a growl.

"Yes, that's right.", Little Bear said. "But, once I get into bed." He and Twilight walked back up into his bedroom. He got into bed.

"Will a goodnight kiss for a little moon monster change back into Little Bear and put you to sleep?", Twilight asked.

"Yes.", Little Bear said.

Twilight kissed him on the forehead and Little Bear was out like a light. But, he woke up for one more thing. "Oh, and one for Spike to.", he said.

Twilight leaned into Spike's cheek and kissed him. "Welcome back, Spike.", she said. The two, except Little Bear left the room.

PreviousChapters Next