• ...
26
 10
 1,500

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 21 - Prince Little Bear

Little Bear, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy were at a pond near Ponyville. Rainbow Dash was napping on a rock in the pond, Rarity was throwing stones in the pond, Applejack was putting wooden sticks in the ground, Fluttershy was sitting on a log with Apple Bloom, and Little Bear was picking sunflowers. He picked a bunch and brought them to Fluttershy. "What do you want to play now, Fluttershy?", he asked.

"I don't know, Little Bear.", Fluttershy said. "What do you want to play?" She took the flowers and began putting them into a necklace.

Little Bear thought for a moment. "I know, I'll be Father Bear, you be Mother Bear, and Apple Bloom will be me.", he said.

"I can't be Little Bear, you're Little Bear.", Apple Bloom said.

"It's just pretend, Apple Bloom.", Little Bear said.

"Besides, we can't be married.", Fluttershy said.

"Why not?", Little Bear asked.

"Because, I'm a princess.", Fluttershy said putting the flower necklace around her neck. "And princesses can only marry a prince."

Then, Little Bear thought of another idea. "Okay, I'll be a prince then.", he said bowing to Fluttershy.

"A prince has to be very brave.", Fluttershy said.

"I'm very brave.", Little Bear said lifting his chest up to make him look strong.

"And a prince has to go on adventures.", Fluttershy said. "Very dangerous adventures."

"I am Prince Little Bear, and I love dangerous adventures.", Little Bear said with a brave voice. "Can't a king make me a prince?"

"Not exactly.", Fluttershy said.

Little Bear got confused. "What do you mean?", he asked.

"Kings and queens are evil in this world.", Fluttershy said with fear in her voice.

"Kings and queens are evil in this world?", Little Bear asked.

Fluttershy nodded.

"Why?", Little Bear asked.

"They just want to get Equestria for themselves.", Fluttershy said.

"Well, I guess I should have Princess Celestia make me a prince.", Little Bear said.

Fluttershy giggled. "Silly Little Bear, she's in Canterlot right now.", she said.

"No I'm not, I'm right here.", Celestia said from behind. She had Little Bear stand in front of her. "I shall have you do a quest."

"What kind of quest?", Rarity asked.

"Little Bear wants to be a prince.", Fluttershy said.

"And here's the thing for you, Darling.", Rarity said. She began to think that she's the princess, she sat down on the grass, laid down on her back and closed her eyes pretending she's put in a sleep spell.

"Rarity, what are you doing?", Little Bear asked.

"I'm a princess, and I have fallen under an evil spell.", Rarity said.

"Rarity, I'm the princess.", Fluttershy said.

Rarity sat up. "Oh, sorry.", she said.

"So, what's my quest?", Little Bear asked.

"You must find a pot of gold.", Celestia said.

"Where shall I find this pot of gold?", Little Bear asked.

"Up the steepest mountain, through the deepest forest, and into the darkest cave.", Celestia said. "There awaits the pot of gold that's guarded by an evil fire-breathing dragon."

"I can be the dragon.", Rainbow Dash said. She made the loudest roar she had ever roared.

"Here is a magical stick that will lead you the way.", Celestia said handing out a wooden stick.

"Here's a little something to remember me by.", Fluttershy said removing her necklace from her neck and placing it around Little Bear's.

Little Bear was set for his quest, and there he went. "Up the steepest mountain, through the deepest forest, and into the darkest cave. He went over mountains and through forests, then he found a tree stump that's like the darkest cave. "Hello in there.", he said. "I'm on a quest for the royal pot of gold."

Then, he heard a roar from inside. He ran to his friends. "It's the dragon!", he cried.

But, it wasn't an actually dragon, it was Rainbow Dash who came running out of the tree stump.

"Rainbow Dash!", Little Bear said.

"I told you I was going to be the dragon.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Well, I guess I can't be a prince.", Little Bear sighed.

"Kneel to me, Little Bear.", Celestia said.

Little Bear ran up to the princess and kneeled in front of her.

Celestia took out her wooden stick and levitated it over Little Bear's shoulders. "I shall decree you, Prince Little Bear.", she said with pride.

"Now, will you marry me, Princess Fluttershy?", Little Bear asked.

"Yes, but I should get going, it's getting late.", Fluttershy said. "Goodbye, everypony." Then, off she ran.

"Goodbye, maybe tomorrow.", Little Bear said.

The field has been cleared. At that very moment, Rarity did the same act earlier before Little Bear would go on his quest. "I'm a beautiful princess, under an evil spell.", she said.

Little Bear still didn't accept the act. "I shall go up the steepest mountain, through the deepest forest, and into the darkest cave.", he said running off into the field.

Poor Rarity groaned.

PreviousChapters Next