• ...
26
 10
 1,499

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 31 - Who Am I?

Little Bear, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, Spike, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were outside playing I Spy. Fluttershy's taking her turn. "I spy with my little eye, something that is... green.", she said.

"The grass?", Pinkie asked.

"Nope.", Fluttershy said.

"The trees?", Scootaloo guessed.

"Nah-ah.", Fluttershy said. "It's something that is part of one of you."

Rarity glanced at Spike's body. There were three parts of him that are green. So, she guessed the first thing that came to mind. "Spike's belly?", she asked, pointing at the scaly belly.

"Sorry, Rarity, but you guessed wrong.", Fluttershy said.

"How about his Spikes?", Sweetie Belle asked.

"Nope.", Fluttershy said.

Little Bear looked at Applejack's eyes. "I know, it's Applejack's eyes.", he said.

"Correct, Little Bear.", Fluttershy said.

"Oh, that ain't fair, I can't see my own eyes.", Applejack scowled.

"Sorry, Applejack, but were running out of things to spy.", Fluttershy said.

"She's right.", Twilight said. "We did Rarity's cutie mark for blue, we did Apple Bloom's mane for red, we did Little Bear's fur for brown, we did Fluttershy's tail for pink, we did a cloud for white, and... that's all I can think of."

"Can we move to a different place to make it easier?", Apple Bloom asked.

"That'll take too long, Sugarcube.", Applejack said.

"If we run out of things to spy, what can we play next?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"I got one, lets play Who Am I.", Little Bear said, getting on his feet.

"Oh, Little Bear, do I win?", Pinkie Pie asked.

"No, Pinkie, I have to pretend to be something or someone else, and one of you have to guess who I'm being.", Little Bear explained.

"Got it.", Pinkie said. The whole group got in the circle, Little Bear was in the middle.

"Who am I?", Little Bear asked, picking up a stick and used it like a fishing rod.

"Oh, well that's easy, you're a fisherpony- er bear.", Starlight said.

"That's right, I'm a fisherbear.", Little Bear said. "Your turn, Starlight."

"Ok.", Starlight said, getting in the middle of the circle. "Who am I?" She lowered her belly to the group and sprung her tongue out back and forth. She started moving around with her belly an inch above the ground.

Twilight was getting creeped out. "A snake?!", Twilight asked, worried.

"That's right, I'm a snake!", Starlight yelled madly. She jumped off her two front hooves, roaring at Twilight.

Twilight screamed, as she thought Starlight was going to pounce on her. But, Rarity pulled Starlight's tail back with her magic, making her land on her tushy. "Now, Starlight, don't ever do that to Twilight again.", she warned. "Snakes are Twilight's biggest fear of all."

Starlight gasped. She turned and saw Twilight scared and curled in a ball, shaking in fear. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, Twilight.", she said. "I didn't mean to scare you." She lended a hoof out, but Twilight held on tight to herself, thinking that her hoof was a snake.

"Stay back, please.", the purple alicorn sobbed.

Little Bear walked over to Twilight to comfort her by stroking her back. "Twilight, there's no need to be afraid.", he said.

"Little Bear's right, Twilight, it's just me.", Starlight said. "I'm not really a snake, I'm just pretending."

Twilight took a few deep breaths, then she calmed down. "You're ok, Starlight.", she said. "And you're right, it is pretend. And, Little Bear, thanks for helping me calm down, I have a giant fear of snakes."

"I didn't even know you're afraid of snakes.", Little Bear said. "I have a friend who is a snake, so don't be afraid once you see him."

"Any ways, it's my turn, because I guessed it.", Twilight said, getting in the circle. "Who am I?" She bounced on her hooves, laughing and squealing in a high-pitched voice.

"Wait, that's me!", Pinkie squeaked happily.

"That's right, I'm you, Pinkie.", Twilight said.

Pinkie bounced cheerfully. "Yay!", she cheered. "I got it! It's my turn!" She ran into the circle. "Who am I?" She landed on her knees and spoke dramatically. "This is the worst... horrible... thing... that would happen!"

"I say that, it's me.", Rarity said.

"You're right, Rarity, I'm being you.", Pinkie said.

Rarity walked in the circle. "Who am I?" She flexed, making her look strong. "Oh yeah! Lets do this!"

"Bulk Biceps.", Apple Bloom said.

"That's right, Darling.", Rarity said.

Apple Bloom walked in the circle. "Who am I?" She cleared her throat. "Alright, class, were going to be-"

"Cheerilee.", Scootaloo said.

"That's right, only a few seconds and you just guessed it right away.", Apple Bloom said. "Your turn, Scoots."

Scootaloo walked in the circle. "Who am I?", she asked. She lowered her head near the ground with a grumpy look on her face, walked around in the circle, and made grumbling noises.

"Are you cranky?", Pinkie asked.

Scootaloo nodded, still looking cranky.

"Cranky Doodle Donkey!", Fluttershy guessed.

"That's right, Fluttershy.", Scootaloo said. "I'm Cranky Doodle Donkey. Your turn."

Fluttershy got in the circle. "Who am I?" She stood on her two back hooves, crossed her eyes, made a silly smile, and spoke in a crazy voice. "Hey, ponies, lets get chaotic."

"Discord!", Rainbow Dash guessed.

"That's right, Rainbow Dash.", Fluttershy said. "I am being Discord. Your turn."

Rainbow Dash ran in the circle. "Who am I?", she asked. She stood firmly and did a solute. "Alright, wonderbolts, lets get flying!"

"Spitfire.", Applejack said.

"That's right.", Rainbow Dash said. "Your turn, AJ."

Applejack ran into the circle. "Who am I?", she asked. She squatted on her front hooves and spoke in an old mare voice. "Alright, youngins, lets get working' on the farm."

"Granny Smith.", Sweetie Belle said.

"That's right, Sugarcube.", Applejack said. "Your turn."

Sweetie Belle ran in the circle. "Who am I?", she asked. She stood on her back hooves and waddled around.

"Are you being Angel, Sweetie.", Rarity asked.

"No, Rarity, I'm waddling, Angel doesn't waddle.", Sweetie Belle said. "Plus, I have a short neck and writes on paper."

"Can't you give us more detail?", Little Bear asked.

"You'll have to guess in order for me to give you more clues.", Scootaloo said.

"You know, some of those clues look so familiar.", Spike said. "I think I know who it is."

"Who?", the whole group asked.

"It's Pound Cake.", Spike guessed.

Twilight smacked a hoof to her forehead. "Spike, weren't you listening?", she asked.

"She said, short neck and writes on paper, Pound can't write yet.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Besides, you do those things, waddle and write on paper, it's you, Spike.", Little Bear said.

"Me?", Spike asked, shocked. "I don't waddle."

"Sure you do.", Little Bear said. He squatted his legs and waddled around.

The group did the same. They even talked like him. It made Spike feel discouraged. He turned and walked to the door of the castle.

"Spike?", Little Bear asked. "Spike, where are you going?"

"I'm going in the castle, I don't like playing this game.", Spike said, entering the castle and closing the door behind him.

"Uh oh.", Little Bear said. "I think we hurt his feelings."

"We should say were sorry.", Starlight said.

"Rarity's right.", Little Bear said. "Come on." Little Bear cracked the door open. "Spike! We're sorry we hurt your feelings."

Before Spike stepped outside, the others got off the entrance staircase. "You didn't hurt my feelings, I just don't like playing this game, I'm no good at it."

"Sure you are.", Little Bear said.

"No I'm not.", Spike said. "I couldn't guess myself."

"Well, try this one.", Little Bear said. "Who am I? I have a big nose, big teeth, and I love to swim."

"Good details.", Spike said. "You have big claws, big feet, a furry belly, and always says 'interesting', you're Little Bear."

"I do not always say 'interesting'.", Little Bear said.

"Yes you do.", Fluttershy said.

"All the time.", Sweetie Belle said.

"Well, maybe I do always say that.", Little Bear said. "You got it, Spike. It's your turn."

"Finally, I've been waiting a while for this.", Spike said, getting off the entrance staircase. "Who am I? I will enslave the whole village of Ponyville."

"That's me.", Starlight said.

"Correct.", Spike said. "I got another one. Who am I? Yee-ha! Get along, little doggies!"

"Hey, that's me.", Applejack said.

"That's the ticket.", Spike said. "Another one. Who am I? Dear, Princess Celestia, today I learned that it doesn't matter what you pretend to be."

"'Dear, Princess Celestia', that's the line from the princess who says it all the time.", Pinkie said.

"It's me!", Twilight cheered, bouncing. "A dragon friend of mine imitated me!"

The group had a great laugh.

PreviousChapters Next