• ...
26
 10
 1,500

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 6 - Fluttershy's Robin

Little Bear, Spike, and the Mane 7 were laying down on a mountain in the sun. A robin flew near them and landed safely on Fluttershy's belly.

Fluttershy looked at the robin. "Oh, hello.", she said greeting the robin.

"She's your robin?", Little Bear asked.

"Yes, I found him in the garden when he and I were younger.", Fluttershy said. "It all started when I was thirteen, I was watering my plants, until I accidently got water on him."

"Oops, sorry.", Young Fluttershy said. She took a look at the bird as it chirped. "You're a cute-looking bird. Where did you come from?"

"From my nest.", the bird said.

"And where is your nest?", Young Fluttershy said.

"Up there, I think.", the bird said pointing at the tree above the filly. But, that nest only belonged to blue birds.

"Sorry, but, that's a blue birds' nest.", Young Fluttershy said.

The bird looked to his right and pointed at a tree near the cottage. "Maybe, over there.", he said.

Young Fluttershy flew to the nest at the tree and looked inside, but there were orange birds. "No, this is an orange birds' nest.", she said. She went over to another tree and looked inside another nest. "Maybe, this one." But, it was full of swallows. "Nope, swallows." She looked inside another one, but, there was nothing but an owl. It hissed at her. "Oh, dear."

The bird was very worried. Young Fluttershy climbed back down. "Don't worry, you can live with me.", she said. She lend out a hoof.

The bird hopped on and smiled. "I can?", he asked.

"Yes.", Young Fluttershy said. "I'll take good care of you." She left her garden and brought the bird in her cottage.

The bird waited patiently on a dresser while Young Fluttershy looked for something for him.

Young Fluttershy went back in the bedroom with a small wooden bucket with a bed inside. "This is your new home.", she said. "I had it for a while."

The bird flew to the handle.

"Do you like it?", Young Fluttershy asked.

"Will you put me by the window, please?", the bird asked.

"Of course.", Young Fluttershy said. She picked up the bucket and brought it over to the window.

The bird looked out the window and saw other birds fly in the sky. "It must be fun to fly out there.", he said.

"I'm sure you'll be able to fly some day.", Young Fluttershy said. "Can you sing?" She whistled a tune.

The bird tried to sing, but, nothing came out.

"I'm sure you'll sing some day to, you can fly and sing around the house.", Young Fluttershy said. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, please.", the bird said.

Fluttershy went out to her garden and found a worm. She brought it over to the bird and fed it to him.

The years past, and they had a lot of fun together, eating and flying.

"I got to say, you did a great job taking care of him.", Little Bear said.

"Thank you, Little Bear.", Fluttershy said.

The robin flew away.

"So, how come you never found his home?", Little Bear asked.

"I don't know.", Fluttershy said. "But, I bet he find his new one some day." Fluttershy's robin was a legend.

PreviousChapters Next